This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 (Vardar)

Topic » Tribal Council #1 (Vardar)

1917 days 17 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Welcome to tribal council, Vardar. Behind each of you is a torch, take it and dip it in the flames. In this game, fire represents your life, and when your flame is gone, so are you. Due to the twist in the challenge, Joel is safe. Everyone else is fair game.

QUESTIONS:
- You guys had a MASSIVE lead early on, but dropped the ball at the end. Is a turnaround in your future?
- With such an active cast, is anything going to be cut and dry this early on?
- Are alliances and such already starting to form or is it too early to tell the dynamics?
- Are there upsides to attending a tribal this early?
- Anything else you'd like to add?

Votes are due by 5pm EST tomorrow (1/23). SEND CONFESSIONALS!
1917 days 17 hours ago
Boots22
- You guys had a MASSIVE lead early on, but dropped the ball at the end. Is a turnaround in your future?  Oh yea, I'm sure we can make a comeback
- With such an active cast, is anything going to be cut and dry this early on?  Never know with Survivor, anything can happen
- Are alliances and such already starting to form or is it too early to tell the dynamics?  I think it's still too early to really tell the tribe dynamics.   Usually takes a vote or two before dynamics start showing up
- Are there upsides to attending a tribal this early?  Yea, the upside is that it gains the tribe more unity, and makes us stronger for the future
- Anything else you'd like to add?  Not today.
1917 days 17 hours ago
Silver09
- You guys had a MASSIVE lead early on, but dropped the ball at the end. Is a turnaround in your future?
This is a Crime
This is a Crime
- Are alliances and such already starting to form or is it too early to tell the dynamics?
This is a Crime
This is a Crime
This is a Crime

https://i.gifer.com/O12A.gif
1917 days 16 hours ago
KarmaSutra
- You guys had a MASSIVE lead early on, but dropped the ball at the end. Is a turnaround in your future? No, this challenge was just so early...I work a full time job, it's hard for me to get online as early as some of these younger kids
- With such an active cast, is anything going to be cut and dry this early on? Maybe
- Are alliances and such already starting to form or is it too early to tell the dynamics? Maybe
- Are there upsides to attending a tribal this early? Maybe
- Anything else you'd like to add? No
1917 days 15 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16

I think we are the stronger tribe, one person couldn't make the challenge and it's not the end of the world. People have lives outside of this site and I think moving forward we are going to be the stronger tribe.

I'm not sure, usually the first tribal sets the tone for the rest of the tribe so we'll see what happens.

It's pretty early at this point, people will start to solidify things once trust starts to build.

I mean, theoretically yes, but when your tribe is this active and strong I think it kinda sucks.

Nope, all good.
1917 days 6 hours ago
chris2pei
- You guys had a MASSIVE lead early on, but dropped the ball at the end. Is a turnaround in your future? Yes, I believe this tribe is strong.
- With such an active cast, is anything going to be cut and dry this early on? Welp, anything can happen tbh..
- Are alliances and such already starting to form or is it too early to tell the dynamics? Is it too early for it like I have no d
idea who to vote to be honest.
- Are there upsides to attending a tribal this early? Yes, I think so..
- Anything else you'd like to add? None so far <33
1917 days 4 hours ago
Jasoi
GUYS JOEL HAD TO DO WORK.HE IS EXCUSED
1916 days 22 hours ago
laughingoutloud
QUESTIONS:

The thing is, everyone here is active enough that i dont really think that there was any lead. So I think that we have a great chance next challenge

Honestly im extremely nervous so I have no idea, anything could happen or maybe no one wants to make a huge move yet and it will be a simple vote.

Too early to tell. We'll see what will happen with this vote though.

I mean im excited that I could start strategizing rather than doing nothing. But I rather not be the first one out.

No, just hope I make it.
1916 days 20 hours ago
BB5lover

The first challenge was basically a luck challenge, in the sense that we had to be lucky to see if everyone would be online and we had to be lucky to see if everyone would be active on the website. Unfortunately even if we had one piece of the puzzle missing, we lost the challenge. It's honestly just how the cookie crumbles and I can see this turning into a very competitive pre-merge game.

Like I said before, absolutely not. I feel like there are strong competitors in each person in this cast, and this game will not be obvious at all. I'm interested to see how the premerge game develops and whether or not the name of the game will be high strategy, or strong tribe morale (or a mix).

You have to assume in a game like survivor that there are going to be alliances from the get-go. I usually go by the assumption that everyone is alligned early on since alliances are mainly only showcased when we go to tribal.

Seeing where people's loyalties lie, and whether or not people are willing to lie early on.

Thank you for casting me, Im looking forward to playing this game... and hope I have the chance to showcase strengths and weaknesses.
1916 days 19 hours ago
Jasoi
GL guys
1916 days 19 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
*collects urn*
1916 days 19 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
1916 days 19 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
*nobody stands*
1916 days 19 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
1916 days 19 hours ago
Boots22
gl fellow tribemates
1916 days 19 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
First vote
Chris

Chris - 1

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!