This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

1941 days 18 hours ago
CrimsonEnnui
Told ya the jury loves you
1941 days 18 hours ago
LusciousLips5
I’m not mad I love Patrick tbh but Jackson is winning because he did shit
1941 days 18 hours ago
rabbaj
Lol LQ stawp
1941 days 17 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
looking at how hard they sucked jackson's dick is really vile tbh
1941 days 17 hours ago
Pokepat
sorry i'm 15 i don't do that romeo.
1941 days 17 hours ago
Pokepat
and i'm disgusted at you making such a comment
1941 days 16 hours ago
Java9044
My mind is decided coming into this. But, as a Juror. It's my duty to ask you each a question.

So, Jackson, Lee, and Patrick. I want you guys to explain your thought process behind each move you made during each Tribal Council this game. Whether you made the plan to get said target out each round. I want you to explain why you voted the way you did each Tribal.

I think by doing this. It'll clear up any misguided information that either of you played anyone else's game. So, please go into as much detail as you'd like.
1941 days 15 hours ago
Pokepat
ugh, here we go

I didn’t get to play this game.

It fucking sucks, but it’s the honest truth. My decisions from final 12 up to final 7 were all whatever I was told to do because it got me farther. I didn’t have time to think through any decisions nor did I have time to talk to people, strategize, or any things of that sort.

I’d rather not sit here and argue that each of the voteouts even had a thought process behind it because they didn’t. I didn’t get to play the game I wanted to play and it sucks. I understand the reason for Jackson’s winning game and I’m glad to have taken him to the end because if I wanted anyone else to win this game, it would be him.
1941 days 13 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Dakota - Okay, I will try to condense this AS BEST AS I POSSIBLY CAN, while also providing necessary details (because I know y'all don't need to read an 8 paragraph essay).

The format will be:

Placement - Who Went - Who I Voted - Why

24th - Justin - Azri - I came into this game following making it to the end with Justin and being really close friends with Johnny. From Day 1, those were my 2 closest allies. Johnny had beef with Azri, so I voted him since I knew virtually no one. Justin told Manalord (the spirit) the vote, and Manalord outed Justin in the main chat, and then everyone voted Justin. I was left in the dark on this.

22nd - Johnny - Anthony - Unlike last round, I was told where the majority of the votes were going! But, being that Johnny was my good friend, I threw my vote onto Anthony to honor the loyalty I had to Johnny.

17th - Erik - Erik - I was the spirit for this round and I kind of just did what I knew majority would do. Erik had spread rumors about me in the last game we played together, and though I do *love* him as a person (and don't believe he should be banned rn but ANYWAYS), there was no need to get extra blood on my hands.

16th - Azri - Azri - I voted Azri at the first tribal council. I remember very little about the early part of this game, but I do remember rallying votes onto him. I didn't trust him, and apparently others felt similarly, so it was an easy vote for me.

14th - Hufus/Ryan - Ryan - LET ME EXPLAIN THIS MESS OF A ROUND. So, I was in a majority chat and we had agreed to throw for LQ to merge so we could vote out Dustin in order to gain numbers at the expected merge. BUT THEN, Ryan gets to be the possessor. Dakota, Ryan's "closest ally," informs us that Ryan has the idol. So we're thinking "shit, he could just idol Dustin and one of us could go home." That's when I (and some help from Dakota but I will own this and say it was originally my idea) thought of this plan that I found in my confessionals:

- Patrick makes a fake chat to vote for Dakota. It includes everyone except Dakota, Ryan and Dustin

- I leak to Ryan about it and say that I do want to vote for Dakota. That way the votes they think they have are:

1) whoever ryan possesses
2) Dakota
3) Dustin

- Dakota gets freaked out and is like "OMG RYAN I NEED UR IDOL!" He forks over the idol.

- We find out who Ryan possesses and we all ACTUALLY vote him out

- Thus, we enter the merge IN majority and WITH an idol.

12th - Dustin - Dustin - We were still worried about a looming idol and wanted the easiest possible option. We thought of Dustin, because of his inactivity, was the least likely to have the idol and the least likely to be idoled. Again, a lot of these non-critical merge votes were kind of just a group consensus based on common sense, but I do believe I was the first one to throw Dustin's name out there, since I had immunity and wasn't all that worried.

11th - Jabbar - Jay - WHAT A DAY!! So, basically, the plan was to split the votes between Jabbar and Jay. But then, a chat was made with myself, Dakota, and Hufus where I was informed that Dakota was going to be blindsided. In all honesty, Dakota was probably the person I was the least attached to from our majority at that point excluding LQ, but I didn't want him gone. Me and Lee convinced him to play his idol, which was part out of gut instinct that he would be getting blindsided, but also because me and Hufus were sketched as FUCK over Dakota. He just voted out his closest friend outside of the game for 14th, we knew his ass probably wouldn't play the idol on any of us. So, I switched my vote to Jabbar because we figured Jay was more likely to be idoled (honestly not 100% sure about this rationale, Dakota you can correct me if I was wrong but that was my recollection). Then, the whole idol thing happened, thank GOD Lee was not online to change his vote because his one vote ended up sending Jay home.

10th - Josh - Hufus - WHAT A DAY PT 2!!! Everyone in my alliance was pissed at Romeo and LQ for flipping, but I honestly understood why people were afraid of Dakota. So, our side came up with the idea to vote out Josh, since we believed he would be the easiest person for specifically Romeo to vote off. Josh and I also had a really rocky relationship, as I lied about the Dustin vote and he lied to me about the Justin vote, so I didn't think it was that big of a deal (our relationship did improve, though maintained being rocky lol, going forward). And then it tied, I had to convince literally my ENTIRE tribe to not go to rocks because I knew Patrick would be loyal to me. I was willing to risk the game because I knew Patrick was important for my game moving forward. Then, Hufus got rocked out and I was like "oh am i fucked"

9th - Jabbar - Jabbar - Robby came to me and was like "HEY I'M READY TO MAKE A MOVE!!" and I was ecstatic. I knew that our 4 weren't wavering, so we only needed one more, and he wanted Jabbar out, which was on par with what I wanted too. EZ PZ

8th - Romeo - Dakota - The plan for us 5 + Josh was to split the votes, 3 onto Romeo and 3 onto LQ in an effort to avoid a potential idol play. Yeah, didn't go too hot. I ended up being the sole vote for Romeo, and they used our split votes to take out Dakota. I still don't know why Dakota was _SUCH_ a threat in this game, but it was a good move and I can't say I was sad about it, considering I found out at F5 that Dakota wanted to take me/Pat out to advance into the F3 with Lee and Robby.

7th - Robby - Robby - Robby had been continuing to flip flop, and I knew the jury really liked and respected him. However, this fucking mysterious idol was killing us, so I had to make a deal with him that, if I were to vote with him that round, he would keep me safe until F4. That was a deal that I ultimately went back on, realizing that Robby was way too big of a threat for our games and someone that was much more dangerous than Romeo or LQ, considering how little they interacted with our side.

6th - LQ - LQ - This was probably the only move this game that went my way that I wasn't really in the driver's, or the passenger's seat, for. We were stuck on whether LQ or Romeo would go, as Me/Pat/Lee/Josh were hoping to make final four together. Lee and Romeo had made a deal and he wasn't going back on it, and Pat was paranoid about LQ having an idol. Meanwhile, Josh and I would have rather voted Romeo, as Romeo was a much bigger immunity threat in the game. Josh and I agreed to settle with them just because, at the end of the day, Romeo would have probably used his idol earlier if he had one and LQ was someone who never really interacted with us either.

5th - Josh - Josh - FELT SO BAD ABOUT THIS DAMN DECISION, but when Romeo won immunity, it was literally the only option. Once Hufus left, I made an indirect F3 with Pat and Lee that ended up being the real deal following the Dakota vote. I lied to Josh out of fear of him having the idol, but it ultimately came down to the fact that Pat/Lee were who I originally gave my word to and thought I had a better chance against at the end.

4th - Romeo - Romeo - Believe it or not, Romeo and I have actually become relatively good friends outside of this game!!! But from this point, he was someone I knew would be repeatedly voting me. I knew Lee was loyal to me, but I found out Patrick was trying to make a move to vote me out. In PMs, I reminded Pat that I went to rocks for him and that I protected him this entire game while Romeo voted him and made little to no effort to interact with him. Pat never answered these until after the votes were read, but it ultimately ended up working out in my favor, so even if Pat contemplated it, he was still #TeamLoyal so I can't be mad.
1941 days 12 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
I appreciate Lee being L for the most part

I still think they should of voted Jackson over me lmfao they would of got respect from the jury for slaying the dragon but now they’re prob losing unan *giggle*

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!