This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

1914 days 8 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Jackson, Lee, and Patrick have made it all the way to the final 3, congratulations. Let's bring in the jury of 9: Dustin, Jay, Hufus, Jabbar, Dakota, Robby, LeQuisha, Josh, and Romeo, voted out at the last tribal council.

I will be opening this thread up to the jury. Jurors, you have until Wednesday (1/2) at 6pm EST to get your votes in. The reunion will be 1 hour later.
1914 days 8 hours ago
rabbaj
I am not going to waste my time or yours reading speeches....*locks in vote*

Goodluck final 3, and YEEHAW
1914 days 8 hours ago
LusciousLips5
*walks in* Hey Jackson!
1914 days 8 hours ago
LusciousLips5
So I’m not gonna beat around the bush two of you threw you games away for a particular person to win! Which I will never understand why you play days lasted over the win but whatever that’s just me!

So my question to Jackson is who do you think is stupider Lee or Patrick?

Good luck Jackson there are no ifs or buts you should win this and you will
1914 days 8 hours ago
dustin24688642
I don’t really have any questions for the finalist. All I got to say is, what the fuck to everyone from my vote out on. You didn’t see this shit coming? Really? You’re that fucking stupid. For someone who was inactive I saw this final 3 from MILES away. For an all star cast I’m super disappointed in how you literally walked these three to the finale. I wish I could of been more active, but unfortunately I was very busy. Maybe I could of screwed some sense into your minds. (With Jay of course! Love you jay!) I’m seriously not shocked at all. You don’t even deserve to vote bitterly, because your too fucking stupid to even realize those two had you on a leash until Julie snuffed your torch. Anyway, my vote is going towards Sandra, I mean...someone that I saw play an incredible game.
1914 days 8 hours ago
dustin24688642
Also you’re* sorry kinda heated atm
1914 days 8 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
im voting jackson gj babe
1914 days 8 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Hi guys, so I figured I'd quickly write up an overview of my game that gives the basics but doesn't necessarily dive too deep in so you guys can ask questions.

I started this game by being lied to by my entire tribe regarding the vote, and then voting in minority after. When the tribes swapped, I knew I had to build new relationships and work with those not just from my original tribe. I found people that I thought would reciprocate loyalty with me and would help me control the game until we could battle it out against each other.

We worked together to make lots of big moves happen, including the blindsides of Ryan and Jabbar, the two people I deemed to be my biggest threats in this game. I disguised these moves as thing that would strengthen our core group, when, in reality, they were mostly to better my game.

I got people to vote out their friends, turn on their closest allies, and do whatever they could in order to benefit my game. In this process, I did some things out of character for me. Those who know me know how much I respect and value loyalty, and while I was loyal to those that initially reciprocated with me and never went back on it - even going to rocks for Patrick that ultimately sent another close ally home - I had to lie a lot in this game. Maybe a bit more than I should have.

I, specifically, want to apologize to Josh and Robby. You two are great guys but, Robby, I found you to be a huge threat to win this and you outright told me you wouldn't take me to final 3 (and though I appreciate your honesty, I couldn't have you get too far lol), and Josh, had literally anyone else won that immunity, Romeo would have gone home and things would have been different moving forward.  I don't regret these moves because they got me here, but I do feel sorry that I might have made some deals that I ultimately was not able to uphold or played with some emotions in the process.

All in all, though, I started this game with a setback, and though I had arguably the most control over the alliance, I didn't have total control over the *game*, which is why I had to win the immunities that I won. But, by losing the last two, I showed that my social game was enough to get me to the end, not just my immunity wins, and I hope you can reward me because I do genuinely believe I played the best game of the final three.

GL to Lee and Patrick, if you have any questions I'll be sure to answer them (though, admittedly, a bit sporadically, seeing as it's New Year's Eve).
1914 days 8 hours ago
rabbaj
goodness I felt compelled to read Dustin's message and all I can say is LOL
1914 days 8 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Eh Dustin speak for yourself some of us actively tries to stopcock this it’s not our fault half the cast or morons! You unfortunately did nothing so less of the sass please
1914 days 8 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
LQ - Patrick and I were moderately close coming into the game, and Lee and I became very close during this game, especially following Hufus' vote off. I don't think either of them were exactly stupid, because had they flipped at the course of this game, they would have sacrificed their position within our alliance and probably been at the bottom of the totem pole of an unstable alliance.

BUT, because you want an answer, I do think the way Lee spoke to some people and randomly called people out was a bit flawed from a jury management perspective. I wasn't perfect in this department either, but I do think that Lee's chances of winning this season would have skyrocketed had he not been such a character. (still love u tho lee)
1914 days 8 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Jackson babe you don’t need to justify anything you are winning boo
1914 days 8 hours ago
dustin24688642
Okay Mrs.Lips I literally stated I wasn’t as active as I wished I could of been. If you’re offended, you’re probably one of the sheep. No need to take offense if you actually did try to do something about it! Love ya!
1914 days 8 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Okay guys!

Jackson: Honestly, I'm impressed at how easily you seemed to make it to the end. You were definitely the star out of these three, and the person I was rooting for the most. There's a reason why I blindsided you the first tribal council, and it was because after Cutthroat I knew how much of a threat you were and didn't want to risk you making it as far as you did. Sadly...OTHER people apparently didn't get the memo. HOWEVER, some people think you made it to the end without really having any competition/obstacle. My question for you is if you agree with that?

Patrick and Lee-Patrick, we never really talked with one another but I'm not going to hold that against you. HOWEVER, there are still some things that (from what I've been told) you and Lee need to come over if either of you even want a shot. Based off of what I read in the ponderosa chat, no one seemed to be too impressed by anything you did this season. Neither of you seemed to really do anything to keep the people in the game that you may have actually had a shot at winning against in the game and kept some of the bigger threats (Romeo and Jackson) further then those that probably would have been better sitting with you.

For patrick, tell me three things you did in this game that might have changed or influenced the game.

For Lee, was constantly being the victim a strategy for you or is that just who you are?
1914 days 8 hours ago
Pokepat
posting speech soon

some of you probably dont care tbh
1914 days 8 hours ago
CrimsonEnnui
^

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!