This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

2017 days 11 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Keemstar, Mark, Paul, congratulations. You have gone as far as you can in this game. Now the power shifts to the jury; 7 people you had a hand in voting out of this game now decide who wins this season. Let's bring in your jury: Crypt, Madison, Swaggy B, Tris, Johnny, Azri, and Chandler, voted out at the last tribal council.

I will be opening this up for the jurors to ask questions.

Jurors, your votes will be due by 6pm EST on Thursday, and the vote reveal/reunion will take place 1 hour later.
2017 days 11 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
sits and waits
2017 days 11 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Greetings.
so I see there’s a game player, a floater, and a sheep in the f3.
Hm interesting.
2017 days 11 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
hey
2017 days 11 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
So first question will be about ME. Because I’m arrogant like that.

This is to all of you. Whoever can compliment my game the best will get my vote.

So how was my game play in ur opinion?
2017 days 11 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
your best move in this game was getting eli out that was your choice so you saved yourself and  it worked
2017 days 11 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
and burger i have to give props to you you were responiable for 1 of the biggest blindsides this season
2017 days 11 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
i will say all my game if i need to win this
2017 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
Hi folks. My speech will be up in like 30 minutes and then I'll start answering questions.
2017 days 11 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
on day 1 i made an allance of 4 people  with chand paul burger and i we promised to go to final 4 but then trbe swa happend the whole tribe wanted arzi out but i didnt i thought he would be a great allance so when burger couldnt vote i had to make a move i somehow got azri is a good allance intill paul tried to blindside the allance so i voted all her friends off and then i got burger out after he tired to get me out the whole merge i was the target and i was called the player who dosent derseve to be here when i created a domanting allance that was me i got tris out i got burger out i got aqua out and this is why i should win i made big moves i didnt even know keem was in the season intill merge and paul thought she can get me out they thought that i would vote the allance i created out im the last futomono member still here paul had i1 go to get me out keem just followed paul and i made moves so ls vote me to win i sent jeff the votes off who i wanted out and they went out and for people to not vote because of their feelings is not good at the end of the day i outwit i outplayed and i did outlast vote for who made moves not a sheep or a floter that is why i should be sole survivor
2017 days 11 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
i stayed loyal to my allance if they were loyal to me
2017 days 11 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
this is only a little bit of my game so start asking questions for me
2017 days 11 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
Honestly pies played an amazing game but I gotta vote with majority
2017 days 11 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
majorrity?
2017 days 11 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
dont vote your friend vote for who derseves it
2017 days 11 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
you are not a true fan of survivor if you vote who others want vote who you want

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!