This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #14

Topic » Challenge #14

2012 days 19 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
I will be posting a blog for this challenge at 6PM EST. You will start with 10 points, and your job is to get as close to 20 points as possible WITHOUT GOING OVER! The person closest to 20 points WITHOUT GOING OVER after 24 HOURS will win immunity and will be guaranteed a spot in the final 5!

The way you get points or subtract points is, you guessed it, by spamming people to put a +1 or -1 next to your name.

(For example: @TheSexiestDude990 +1 (as long as I understand what the person meant, it will count.))

You are, of course, allowed to spam people to plus or minus the others if you feel like that will help your chances of winning. A person is only allowed to post once. You cannot post yourselves!

In the event of a tie the person who has gotten the most plusses from TV star levels will win Immunity. If you have the same amount of TV stars, then it will be blood levels and so on.

I will update the blog as much as I can.

Good luck!
2011 days 18 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Azri/Subfriend - 22
Chandler/Chandelier - 21
Keemstar/OldNewz - 16
Mark/Piesyumyyumypies - 22
Paul/Paul028 - 13

KEEM WINS IMMUNITY

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!