This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fallen Comrades/Rites of Passage

Topic » Fallen Comrades/Rites of..

2168 days 14 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Before we get into live night, I would like to incorporate an old survivor tradition here. I would like for all 4 of you to go through the list of eliminated castaways and say something about them in their honor, however long or short you want.

21st - Alf/Electric
20th - Glen/Glen5544
19th - Connor/ClumsyConnor
18th - Vlad/Vlad21
17th - Keaton/ThisIsMyGame
*TRIBE SWAP*
16th - Michael/FairyBoss
15th - Ty/CanadianBacon420
14th - Tim/Naruto213
13th - Kyle/Kgamer2218
*TRIBE SWAP*
12th - Brady/CoachWade
*MERGE*
11th - Nathan/Matedog1209
10th - Luca/LiukBB
9th - LeQuisha/LusciousLips5
8th - Brian/BrainJak
7th - Nick/BluJay112
6th - Billy/Rocketokid13
5th - Zach/IceMakeRampart
2168 days 8 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
21st - Alf/Electric-SELF-VOTER! #FORSHAME
20th - Glen/Glen5544-Who?
19th - Connor/ClumsyConnor-My bff. MED EVAC FOR GOING TO THE MENTAL INSTITUTION. #kingofinsanity
18th - Vlad/Vlad21-Who?
17th - Keaton/ThisIsMyGame-Sad you left!
*TRIBE SWAP*
16th - Michael/FairyBoss-I don't know her.
15th - Ty/CanadianBacon420-SELF VOTER! #forshame
14th - Tim/Naruto213-Who?
13th - Kyle/Kgamer2218-I was sad to see you go as well. Really wanted to work with you long time.
*TRIBE SWAP*
12th - Brady/CoachWade-I told you to vote with me :P
*MERGE*
11th - Nathan/Matedog1209-Honestly, when we made merge there was no way one of us wasn't going to be the first merge boot lol.
10th - Luca/LiukBB-I was super sad when I heard you were talking about me playing a good game.
9th - LeQuisha/LusciousLips5-Queen of Fierceness. Felt bad for voting you out :(
8th - Brian/BrainJak-Great player but to big of a threat.
7th - Nick/BluJay112- You're honestly the nicest person I had the pleasure of talking to and meeting in this game. I hope we can continue being friends after this.
6th - Billy/Rocketokid13-King of self-voting and then winning immunity.
5th - Zach/IceMakeRampart- Outside of this game I'd like to still be friends or at least on a semi-friendly level.
2167 days 18 hours ago
MrBird
21st - Alf/Electric- I wanted to play with you but ya you weren't active
20th - Glen/Glen5544- Lol you were inactive then messy so yea
19th - Connor/ClumsyConnor- rip
18th - Vlad/Vlad21- I totally didn't expect you to leave so soon :(
17th - Keaton/ThisIsMyGame- I wanted a chance to play with you but maybe some other time
*TRIBE SWAP*
16th - Michael/FairyBoss- rip
15th - Ty/CanadianBacon420- lol why join if you're gonna be inactive
14th - Tim/Naruto213- this tribal was a big hot mess
13th - Kyle/Kgamer2218- and THIS tribal was so anticlimactic compared to the other one
*TRIBE SWAP*
12th - Brady/CoachWade- OMGGG the rocks was so intense but I'm so sad you left ugh
*MERGE*
11th - Nathan/Matedog1209- I highkey wish you hadn't went home here
10th - Luca/LiukBB- We like never talked
9th - LeQuisha/LusciousLips5- you were pretty nice and a good sport so thank you for making it enjoyable!
8th - Brian/BrainJak- I'm so so sorry you made this game as fun as it was
7th - Nick/BluJay112- Lol I don't have anything to say
6th - Billy/Rocketokid13- You were always there but felt like you were absent it felt weird but gg
5th - Zach/IceMakeRampart- you're a cool guy and I'm sorry the game had to come in at this point and I hope we can hope a friendship outside of the game
2167 days 17 hours ago
rabbaj
21st- Alf/Electric- I don't even remember you :*
20th- Glen- You were inactive and caused drama by targeting me and Raul at the same tribal, so bye, take care
19th- Connor- ILYSM BAE
18th- Vlad- HAAAAAAA...I offered you an olive branch, and you came into this game still holding a grudge about the game. Clearly you were bitter about the game and couldn't get over it so you had to go.
17th- Really good friends of mine, but you cause drama in every game, so you can go
16th- Michael- You quit so goodbye
15th- Ty- You were intact so goodbye
14th-Tim- You weren't too honest in my opinion, and even though I didnt vote you out, I was happy that you left over Kyle
13th- OMG ICON BAE DADDY FATHER OF MY KIDS. You definitely fought extremely hard in this game and you definitely are an allstar. Definitely deserves a returning spot.
12th- Brady- I actually like you, but I do not believe that you went to rocks with an idol in your pocket. It makes no sense to me but I still adore you

MERGE

11th-Nathan- I actually didnt or don't have a problem with you. We weren't really allies in this game, so when given the opportunity to take out a huge threat to win, I just couldn't say no. If you want to talk and establish a relationship I'd be down.
10th- Luca- I liked you this game, but you opened your mouth and made false comments about me ;(. Good Game
9th- LeQuisha- YOU FUCKING SLAYYYYYED THIS GAME. I knew you were going to be fierce competition and I'm glad that we were on the same side for a while.
8th- Brian- I actually enjoy getting dragged by you. That is all.
7th- Nick- By far the hardest vote, but this vote is what set the stage for the next 2 rounds
6th- Billy- You actually shocked me when you won immunity. Thanks when I realized that you were in it to win it
5th- I feel bad about this....to an extent. On a personal level you are extremely cool, but on a gamers level, if you were left in the game you would've been working on your jury speech about how you were the social goddess of the game (which you were). Good Game, you definitely was a strong contender to win.
2167 days ago
harrywasnak
21st - Alf/Electric - You literally never spoke but I didn't vote for you
20th - Glen/Glen5544- Who?
19th - Connor/ClumsyConnor- Sucks he was inactive I guess
18th - Vlad/Vlad21- Honestly you were robbed and I would've loved to play with you
17th - Keaton/ThisIsMyGame- You're an amazing player. Sorry we had to take a shot while we had the chance.
*TRIBE SWAP*
16th - Michael/FairyBoss- You seem cool so it sucks that you quit
15th - Ty/CanadianBacon420- He seemed like a nice guy so I wish he stayed active
14th - Tim/Naruto213- He seemed so nice and he tried really hard at challenges
13th - Kyle/Kgamer2218- Very iconic idol play
*TRIBE SWAP*
12th - Brady/CoachWade- He tried it. He had guts I guess
*MERGE*
11th - Nathan/Matedog1209- You seem like a cool guy but didn't answer my messages
10th - Luca/LiukBB- I wish I could've saved you
9th - LeQuisha/LusciousLips5- Honestly amazing power player
8th - Brian/BrainJak- Shouldn't have said you didn't have your idol anymore
7th - Nick/BluJay112- Ily
6th - Billy/Rocketokid13- King of inactivity/under the radar playing
5th - Zach/IceMakeRampart- Literal icon. I didn't want to vote you out but I have to play the game to win.

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!