This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14 (Mide)

Topic » Tribal Council #14 (Mide)

2199 days 14 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Welcome to tribal council, Mide. Let's bring in the jury: Nathan, Luca, LeQuisha, and Brian, voted out at the last tribal council. Billy has immunity tonight, anyone else is fair game.

QUESTIONS:
Billy - As you know, F7 is always one of the biggest tribals in Survivor. How does it feel being safe tonight?
Harry - The tribe seems to have been fairly unified since the merge, will that be sticking tonight or is this game going to shake up?
Jabbar - At this stage of the game, how important is jury management?
Jay - At this point, is it too early to start thinking about your endgame; who you want to sit next to and various other factors?
Nick - Is there any sort of concern regarding idols and how they may affect things?
Raul - With numbers getting low, how do you go about ensuring that what you want to happen happens?
Zach - Once the strongest tribe in this series history, you are now the last of the Laigin. Does it concern you at all how fast your old tribe imploded?

Votes are due 5pm EST tomorrow. SEND CONFESSIONALS!
2199 days 14 hours ago
IceMakeRampart
Zach - Once the strongest tribe in this series history, you are now the last of the Laigin. Does it concern you at all how fast your old tribe imploded?
Of course I am worried that I could be the next to go since I am the last of the original laigin tribe but hoenslty with such big personalities on that tribe is was bound to implode in the end.
2199 days 14 hours ago
Rocketokid13
QUESTIONS:
Billy - As you know, F7 is always one of the biggest tribals in Survivor. How does it feel being safe tonight?

Look, it feels good.
2199 days 14 hours ago
BluJay112
Nick - Is there any sort of concern regarding idols and how they may affect things?

Always a worry. There's a high chance someone has the idol, and since I've yet to know if that is true, they probably aren't going to use it in my favor LOL!

Hoping it's still out there and fair game, congrats on top 7 guys !
2199 days 13 hours ago
harrywasnak
Harry - The tribe seems to have been fairly unified since the merge, will that be sticking tonight or is this game going to shake up?

Numbers are small so it shouldn't be unified, but I wouldn't be shocked if the pattern continued
2199 days 11 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Jay - At this point, is it too early to start thinking about your endgame; who you want to sit next to and various other factors?

Right now I'm more concerned with making it round to round.
2198 days 18 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
*collects urn*
2198 days 18 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
2198 days 18 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
*nobody stands*
2198 days 18 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
2198 days 18 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
First vote
Zach

Zach - 1
2198 days 18 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Second vote
Nick

Nick - 1
Zach - 1
2198 days 18 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Third vote
Nick

Nick - 2
Zach - 1
2198 days 18 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Fourth vote
Zach

Nick - 2
Zach - 2
2198 days 18 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Fifth vote
Nick

Nick - 3
Zach - 2
2198 days 18 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Sixth vote
Zach

Nick - 3
Zach - 3

1 vote left.

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!