This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

1701 days 13 hours ago
JetsRock12
Damn
1701 days 11 hours ago
ZforZombie
Let me put this into an analogy.

Let’s say I end up cutting myself with the machete.

I go tell Dana, I go tell  Hufus,  I go tell Sadie, I go tell Brady , I go tell Tris, Hell even Richie and Chandler at times

“THE MACHETE CUT ME”

So guess what we do.

We Vote the fucking machete out.

EXAMPLES:

Grace , I wanted Grace to leave because she’s voted me out before and I felt like she was too close to jay, Chandler, AJ

Dana didn’t want to vote Grace because he was afraid it would upset AJ.

But we still did it.

Jimmy said my name even tho it was a fake vote and guess what

We still voted him out.

AJ I said “Aj doesn’t talk to me but he talks to everyone in this game” and guess what

We Voted AJ out

Jay threatened me and voted me and guess what

The whole tribe voted him out with me.

Brady exposed me and was good with Dana, but still since Brady wanted me

We voted him out

ARMANTI was good with a lot the people that were still left including Dana but he voted me so guess what

We voted him out

Same goes for Richie, Richie trolled me in PMs so guess what

We Voted Richie Out

Facts are Facts.
1701 days 10 hours ago
ZforZombie
I got more I’m sorry lmfao I know this might be a lost cause because nobody is asking Questions but I don’t want people to vote if I didn’t try. I’m competitive

But

As soon as Dana messed with me with that Erik vote

I made it clear to Sadie and Hufus that we would get him out when the opportunity came and they just needed to trust me and I told them about his idol

If it wasn’t for the idol he would’ve left.

If it wasn’t for Hufus leaving the game. He wouldn’t be here

His game has a lot more flaws than him making ftc would show. And I get that he won those immunities and he got those idols but that shouldn’t be enough.

I didn’t need those safeties to cover my mistakes.
1700 days 13 hours ago
Chandelier
1700 days 12 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Here's the problem I personally have Ikah. Thise whole season people have been saying that if Dana makes it to the end that there's a good chance Dana wins. Hell, people were telling me that PRE-merge because of the fact that Dana was already playing a really good game. So the fact that you had dana's life in your hands so many times but couldn't ever END said life when people have been repeatedly saying this is just crazy to me. Like had it been a 'secret' or something that Dana was playing a rather aggressive/good game I would feel a least a bit more interested in hearing your side. But the problem with me is that all season I've heard "Dana is winning this game". And you say that you're trying to show us reality...But that's the problem. The jury MAKES the reality, not the players. Cause at the end of the day it's how the jury portrays everyone's game. Not the players, not the host, the jury members.
1700 days 11 hours ago
Chandelier
kill him with a thousand cuts

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!