This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

1681 days 17 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Dana, Ikah, Sadie, congratulations to the 3 of you, you have gone as far as you can go. The power now shifts to the jury. Let's bring them in: AJ, Jay, Armanti, Erik, Brady, Richie, Tris, Hufus, and Chandler.

I will open this up to the jury. Jurors, you have until Friday (8/23) at 6pm EST to get your votes in! Reunion will begin right after that.
1681 days 17 hours ago
TotsTrashy
I'll record a video speech and post it when I get the chance. Then I can answer any questions ~
1681 days 17 hours ago
TMAN54445
I hate u all Sadie you did nothing  ikah your anakin and Dana your a fi fan
1681 days 17 hours ago
ZforZombie
Yo

I know most of you are over this game by now but I’m still going to give a not so brief summary. I’ve lost so many of these that I don’t find reason to bullshit you or kiss your ass, I’m going to tell you what I thought and how I played to get to the end. I would hope you can hear me out, rip into me, and see my perspective throughout this game.

There’s a lot that I can say because I’ve said a lot to Julian lmao. Over 2,000+ skype messages of me bullshitting about this game in his PMs but I’ll tell you the easy to read timeline.

From the start I signed up to do as much damage as I can to make up for my early boot last time I played. It turned into an actual clean game because I made connections with a lot of people right off the bat and wanted to align with who I thought would be the messiest but loyal because I’m always an easy target but with this cast I felt I could maybe get away with playing behind the scenes.

Premerge I made allies with Hufus, Sadie, Dana, Brady, Tris, Paul, Billy, Jimmy, Nathan, and Richie.

Me Tris and Dana worked the entire Premerge on our tribe. I didn’t like Dana at all going into this but I figured I needed someone that is targeted just as much as me to string along until I got together with All of with my real allies of Hufus, Billy, Sadie, Tris and as much as I tried to get Richie in on it because I knew it would come back to haunt us when we got to merge being already big threats. We ultimately sacrificed him as an ally to get us all to merge. Richie was too smart to keep playing dumb and I told dana this. I was ok with him straying from me at Merge though because I knew that he had nowhere to actually escape because I had a few allies in each direction.

AJ, ARMANTI, Jay were people that were connected to my circle of connections I was aligned to.

First tribal of merge said it all. Dana won immunity flat out. I honestly liked that Dana was a comp beast and that he talked too much. It made him a shield for me right away.

Something I realized once I had escaped Premerge was AJ was the only one not to talk to me. I also realized that AJ had a close connection with Dana and Brady who I thought of as being in my circle. He was also for sure close to everyone else on the tribe. Brady, Dana, and I voted Erik when nobody would do anything but Tris  and Brady and Dana played that idol and didn’t tell me at all about the idol. This is when I started to feel like Dana and Brady were definitely in it for themselves. Once that recast thing happened I felt like it was the perfect opportunity to get AJ out. I remember saying days before the tribal that AJ is the biggest threat in the game and he will win. I had no idea that dana and Brady would vote him since he was feeding them info and such but they did and I pulled in Sadie and Hufus with us. And I glued that group of Six in order to save me. I do believe AJ would’ve won and I think that he and I knew we weren’t talking to eachother and we stood in the way of eachother.

After that I felt unbelievably good about where I was in the game. Getting that many votes tends to take the focus off of you for a second. I had four people that I had a reason to vote out now. I knew the lines and I had my circle. People came to talk to me that previously weren’t and I think The fact everyone voted jay out for no reason other than that nobody wanted to be next proved that.

And then BRADY happened. Like I wasn’t expecting it to happen right away not by someone I thought was completely loyal. Brady and Hufus in my mind were my F3, but Brady exposed my game as soon as he realized I was going to walk to the end. But props to Brady for predicting this outcome tbh.

This caused all of the focus off Dana though for the time being and that showed when he didn’t leave when he finally lost immunity.

I wanted him to stick around because I didn’t trust having ARMANTI, Brady, Richie, Erik, Chandler all in the game and possibly winning immunities and sending my allies to Ghost island to get me out. I thought I could at least keep Dana on my side and have him win these immunities so I could have some influence on who goes to Ghost Island.

I knew Dana was being pulled by Brady but I figured he would remain loyal to me because he told me what was going on.

I told Hufus and Sadie, That even though Dana is a mess trying to play both sides, we just need to work with him a while longer because he’s a shield.

Then Dana and Tris voted Erik out for no reason and I think this hurt their game and helped mine because it solidified Hufus, Sadie, and I as a three and Dana as just a messy threat. At that point I think Dana was trying to separate his game from mine to make it look like he was in complete control.

I immediately made a chat with Hufus and Sadie to try and keep us calm so we could maneuver this game to get to the end.

I wasn’t good with Erik or Brady anyway at the end of the day so then leaving, the order didn’t matter it only made Hufus and Sadie trust me more than Dana and Tris. We were able to come together and still have Dana and Tris voting out people that wanted me out. So we made Dana and Tris feel comfortable until we had another opportunity.

Dana had immunity every time so what were we going to do against him for the time being. And he agreed to just keep voting with our alliance until the F5 so we could play it out from there so it didn’t hurt. At that point I just wanted everyone that wanted me out, Richie, ARMANTI, Brady.

When we got to another point where Dana didn’t have immunity. I had known about Dana having an idol. I thought there’s no way someone doesn’t play an idol at F6 when they’re being told they have the numbers moving forward anyway. So we split the votes on Tris because Tris and Dana were really too close to eachother to be going any farther. After that failed I just figured I still had atleast one more opportunity to get Dana.

He ended up winning immunity again and Hufus who I wanted to go to the end with, decided that he didn’t want to go to the end and that really sucked because I didn’t want Chandler or Dana to be in the end with me, but I wasn’t going to let Hufus get attacked up at ftc so I told him I would fill in for him and let him be voted off.

After I won final immunity I knew it was either

Capitalize and Vote Dana off; My entire game has been using Dana as a shield and getting out people that wanted me. It wasn’t a loyalty thing I know how Dana’s game looks, and I don’t think I owe him anything because I tried voting him out already, and he was playing his own game by kissing ass in other chats before the Brady vote.

The other option was vote
Chandler, I felt like had a lot of friends on the jury and I think he could’ve played off the fact that he ultimately cracked my circle. If it was him and me.
I fucked up our convo at the end, I was voting Dana out

But Chandler said me trying to go to the end with someone like Dana means I’m a pussy

So then I said fuck this game

And let it go to luck because it’s All in good fun and I think that it speaks to the theme of the season.

I’m happy with whoever wins because at the end of the day, I contributed a lot to this group and They had my back

Dana fought hard in every challenge and vote. Sadie played a really good UTR game.

They both deserve imo

Tear into me

MiiGwech
1681 days 17 hours ago
ZforZombie
Easy to Read is sarcasm.

This spew is typically what Julian would see every hour.
1681 days 16 hours ago
JetsRock12
Good luck Ikah and Dana. My question will come later.

As of rn. I’m really impressed with your speech Ikah! <3
1681 days 15 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
I really have no questions. Somebody earlier pre-merge this season warned me about two out of the three of you making it and the rest of the cast let you guys make it as far as they did. So it's been real guys and I wish you all the best of luck! The person I'm voting for crushed the game in my opinion and if they don't win then I'm officially canceling this season. Good job two out of the three of you for making it as far as you did!
1681 days 11 hours ago
mercedes415
hii everyone. I'd like to thank everyone for giving me the opportunity to speak to y'all about my game.

coming into this game, i wasn't someone who had a lot of connections to many of the castmates from other games, but i worked hard to socialize with who I could. I spent a lot of time really taking the time trying to talking to players to understand who everyone was and what they wanted in this game, but mostly to be able be in a position where people would want to work with me and see me as a potential ally of their's. Making it to the F3 with who I think people would traditionally label as "power players" I think is evidence of that.

but don't underestimate what you see here - I made it to this point getting ZERO votes cast agaisnt me all season. this of course could be a result of many things, but I think that my relationships and being well-positioned throughout are two of the most-likely reasons of this.

I also didn't stay quiet over the course of the game - I made flips and made moves against who I knew were the strong and dominant players when I could. Flipping to take out AJ, wrangling together the votes to take out Dana at F6 (idoled to stay safe) and pushed against at F4 (he won FMC), I wasn't content staying quiet just to survive - if I made it here, I wanted it to be having the best chance to win that I could have.

I think to write me off as a non-entity would be a severe disservice to the game that I played. I may not have had won 6 challenges, but I made it here recieving not a single vote against me, despite being vulnerable more than anyone else in this game. I think that fact alone states a lot of my social and strategic game. I of course am open to any questions from the jury, and would love to have the opportunity to explain this game from my perspective.

best of luck, Dana and Ikah :)
1681 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Dana put some respect on his name with this game.  I really don't think anyone should feel different. But, its only one opinion here. Gl you 3
1681 days 9 hours ago
TotsTrashy
@erik

thanks so much for saying that. im very glad that you & i played fairly and non personal this time around. ikah made a huge deal about me voting you out but you understand why i did it and how i put respect on my name. xx
1681 days 8 hours ago
TotsTrashy
@jay

thanks for the comments and if you do have any questions just hmu or ask here, otherwise thanks for the words!!
1681 days 3 hours ago
CoachWade
Alright Finalists

I have a lot to say about 2 of you

Sadie- Tbh your speech is utter bullshit in every way. You saying you tried to reach out to as many people as you could is laughable because you never once showed interest in even trying to get to know me. I tried to reach out to you a couple times and you’d either give the most basic answers or not respond so I’m just going to ignore you like you ignored me the whole game and just not give you my vote. Also, the fact that you got zero votes should be an accomplishment if you played a good game. A lot of the jury has referred to you as a dead fish which is why you got zero votes cause everyone knew you were a easy win at f3. It had nothing to do with your social game.

Dana- I actually did watch your whole speech but I wasn’t a fan of it because of how you portrayed me in it and in this game more so than I even realized. I think you did play a great game but I felt like you treated me very poorly in this game. I literally gave  you everything to offer in this game and you knew I wanted you to go to the end with me which I genuinely meant. I fucking gave you an idol which I thought would be enough to solidify that but obviously it wasn’t. Watching your video, I realize that I made a big mistake with investing as much as I did in you. I also think you can be very hypocritical at times. In your speech, you expressed how badly you wanted to get me out even though I was never coming at you ever. However, at the f8 you were cowardly and cast a vote on Richie to try and save face with me just to say you were loyal to me. You weren’t loyal for shit with me Dana and your whole speech proves it. I also freaking helped you and Ikah get past the vote at f12 and I confided all my information with you. I’ll tell you what, if I confided in Chandler like I did with you this whole season would have been different. Congrats on being loyal to your 5 alliance but in the end you did definitely play both sides in a way cause I experienced it. You were toying with me with your 5 person alliance so technically you were playing both sides making me believe you were with me.

I think your speech is flawed also with the ghost island decisions. For ghost island you didn’t decide who got sent with Jimmy and Grace. That was me and AJ making those decisions for you  but you didn’t execute them so I don’t think its fair to take credit for those. Also, yes you made strategic plays with ghost island but you only got to make those because you won immunities lol but you were the only one put in that position so you can say that you didn’t rely on immunities but I’m that aspect you definitely did.

Questions
1. Why the fuck should I vote you when you showed no appreciation for me in the game?
2. When was this f5 alliance formed?
3. If I stuck with my vote for Ikah at f12, how would you have adapted to losing him?

Ikah- I also do respect your game but I do think your does has flaws in it more towards the end game. I think you did a great job adapting to situations like at the f12. On the recite I thought you were going to be voted out but you managed to just narrowly scrape through it. Also, I think you getting me out at the f8 was the best possible move for you and not Dana cause I was loyal to Dana so Dana can say f8 was a big play for him but it was bigger for you I’d say. I also respect the fact that you didn’t rely on immunities or idols like you said. Dana can say he didn’t but he definitely did in some way. Your biggest flaw is that you kept saying you wanted Dana out in your speech but you’re basically giving Dana so much ammo to use on you like the f4 vote out when you could of voted out Dana. Granted, chandler leaving was probs better for your game but you keep saying you wanted Dana out and you had a shot at the f4. It also didn’t seem like your head was in it towards the end.

Questions
1. Biggest strategic move in the game for you
2. Why were there comments made at the f4 about you not caring to win? Do you really not care to win or was that a strategy thing in the moment?
3. If say it was you Richie Dana and Sadie at the f4. I want to know who you’d vote out in this situation and why. Would you be loyal to Dana and Sadie for an alliance f3 or would you take Richie so you could have a better chance at winning? I want the honest answer
1681 days 1 hour ago
ZforZombie
1. Biggest strategic move in the game for you
A: The biggest strategic move in the game for me was bringing together my alliance of Hufus, Sadie, Dana, Tris and you to get AJ out. This set up the entire game for me. There was no questions left in the game for me because I knew where people stood and what’s i had to do to get to the end. I don’t think Sadie and Hufus make that move if it wasn’t for me being in that situation and pleading to them about the future possibilities as annoying as I was lol.. I knew exactly what could happen if we just took AJ out and we would’ve got to the end together PERIOD. Dana would not be here if Hufus didn’t decide to leave because Chandler was leaving at that spot. If any one of us had won final immunity it was 3-1 Dana leaves for 4th. And that was always a plan for me, but you have to adapt and I did. We were literally in minority 8-3 and somehow two of us got to the end. I think me being who i was with my connections is the reason we were able to get out of that.

2. Why were there comments made at the f4 about you not caring to win? Do you really not care to win or was that a strategy thing in the moment?

A: It wasn’t about me not caring to win. It was about the fact that I felt like either way I went was going to be a fight regardless and this season was really boring so might as well make it have a spicy moment. Sadie told me that she would vote however I wanted at F4 and we decided to vote Dana out the night before without talking to either of them. After they had both talked to me they both came off as they were not voting me anyway so I thought that making it a Fire Making Challenge on purpose just proved that they ultimately had less control over this game than I did till the bitter end. It’s petty but it was the right call.

I also felt like it just proved that Dana relied so much on challenges to get to the end that there was no shame in making him do another one.

3. If say it was you Richie Dana and Sadie at the f4. I want to know who you’d vote out in this situation and why. Would you be loyal to Dana and Sadie for an alliance f3 or would you take Richie so you could have a better chance at winning? I want the honest answer

A: Well I thought that Richie would be a huge threat at FTC because he was in minority, he talked to a lot of people, and he is newer to the community. In my mind that is pretty easy to root for. Although he did vote minority a lot, so did Chandler and people loved him.  Dana at the end of the day never targeted me, voted with my alliance, and relied on Immunities and idols. I would take Dana because he was loyal to me and I think I would have a better case against him than Richie who played his own game essentially. Just like Chandler.
1681 days 1 hour ago
ZforZombie
I’m going to work

But I’ll answer any questions later
1680 days 22 hours ago
JetsRock12
Ohmygod are you really posting videos for everything? I don’t have TIME for that
1680 days 20 hours ago
ZforZombie
Ok and that narrative about

Dana absolutely walking this game is just people still falling for the illusion.

You can come into a FTC and have your vote decided and I understand but that’s just a perception

While I’m trying to tell you the reality.

You guys tried to get me out. You guys wanted to get me. You couldn’t. The same as Dana except the reason why is because of Internet Speed and Luck for him.

Dana’s game was in my hands at multiple points in this game. He can only say the same for the AJ vote and the vote after. But he knew voting me out would only make him rely on immunity even more.

From F7 on Dana had absolutely no control over where this game went, let’s be honest.

He didn’t want Brady to leave because Brady was close to him and I knew this but I convinced him that Brady needed to leave.

But ofc he couldn’t vote Brady for some odd reason probably to play into Brady’s vote. So he threw his vote.

F6 he was left in the dark. He had an idol and he couldn’t get Chandler out.

F5 when Hufus decided to leave he was still trying to get votes for Chandler. But for me it went outside of game to keep Hufus in. He was miserable from other games so even though I wanted Chandler out I decided that I’d let him walk

Dana threw his vote again because “I just can’t vote for him”

If I had wanted Chandler, Trust and Believe Chandler would’ve left.

At F4 I also had control over who went regardless if I had immunity or not.

I was making it to the end from F11.

Y’all knew I was a threat so don’t quit voting me now lmfao.

Dana had the immunities and idols but I made it so that it didn’t affect me in negative ways

But it propelled my game.

I don’t know where this narrative of Dana tried the hardest out of everyone.

Like damn I tried hard at every challenge and vote too. Julian knows I thought out EACH and EVERY vote.

I have never been in a FTC where I didn’t think I didn’t deserve to win and this is no different.

If you want to vote for my Immunity Necklace holder and Ghost Island gatekeeper

Then Dana is your man. I voted in Majority more times , was targeted just as much and survived so many more tribals without safety.

If you want vote for someone that truly played the game of Survival and Put butts in Jury Seats then Vote for me.

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!