This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

1582 days 20 hours ago
BBlover96
Better, thank you sir

I do have a question.

Why do you all think you deserves to win over the other two? With examples plz
1582 days 20 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Okay bozos. My vote may seem obvious but I am WILLING to let this FTC change it. I have 2 sorta basics questions for y'all.

1. SOCIAL GAME IS FUCKING ESSENTIAL. So please give at least 1 thing you learned about each juror that doesn't not relate to strategy. This can relate to their character or hobbies or other things that relate to them.

2. THE MOST COOKIE CUTTER QUESTION THAT I LOVE ANYWAY, compare each juror to a CBS Survivor player and tell me why!!!
1582 days 20 hours ago
lhooper902976
Well what an interesting final 3, I'll be honest and say I don't which of you I'm voting.
Billy-for you my question is simple, what was your biggest regret in the game.
Nathan- first off I knew after the coup that we were on opposite ends so why hide it and be fake and secondly, you need to learn more about Lilly. My question for you is what is a move that only you can claim as your own and why?
James: Well well well, once again I'm deciding if you deserve to win or not and this time, your going to have to earn it. My question for you is  simple, convince me you deserve my vote for two games in a row with this question,  which juror did you think should've went further then where they got and why?

And since Livingston is making you do a classic of mine, I'll give you all my second favorite classic.
Which person on the jury doesn't deserve to be on the jury based off gameplay and why?

Whoever does the best on both parts gets my vote
1582 days 19 hours ago
Bvance1212

I believe I should win over James because I truly believe I played a better social game. I was able to position myself in a great spot after nearly being voted out for merge boot and was able to take control of my own destiny. I didn’t need to rely on immunities to make sure that I stayed in the game. I never had a majority vote on me like James did.

I believe that I should win over Nathan because I believe that we played the same type of game but I played it better. Socially, I was more effective and was able to shield any and all votes off of Nathan. I basically protected him from receiving votes because I knew I needed him here with me down the line. An example of this would be the one day tribes or the aj blindside. I could’ve cut Nathan right then and there but I decided not to because I needed him later on. I had the votes to do so but decided against it.
1582 days 19 hours ago
Bvance1212
Okay bozos. My vote may seem obvious but I am WILLING to let this FTC change it. I have 2 sorta basics questions for y'all.

1. SOCIAL GAME IS FUCKING ESSENTIAL. So please give at least 1 thing you learned about each juror that doesn't not relate to strategy. This can relate to their character or hobbies or other things that relate to them.

2. THE MOST COOKIE CUTTER QUESTION THAT I LOVE ANYWAY, compare each juror to a CBS Survivor player and tell me why!!!

I’m going to answer part one now and answer part 2 tomorrow after a little bit of research.

1. Lilly- we disagree a shit ton on politics and you’re one of the best survivor logo designers that I’ve ever seen, hit her up for logos ppl.
2. Kolby- Had an experience of a lifetime down in Colorado. Don’t wanna throw out his personal biz
3. Livingston- God I know so much about you so I’m just gonna say you’re an avid reader who likes to write and is really good at it. King.
4. TJ- Had an emergency family related that caused him not to be able to focus on the last day of his game <3 I hope everything is okay now.
5. Max- I learned that he’s so busy he doesn’t respond to my message <3
6. Hoop- I learned that he loves his cats to death, more than the people in this game.
7. AJ- I learned that AJ was not able to spend too much time on this game because of his orchestra concert that he was focusing on.
8. Blake- Works long hours at a job he rly can’t respond to Skype messages at. Gets called in and doesn’t say no, so loyal to his job
9. Jayson- Hes a family man, except his family is his alcohol. Seriously tho, Jayson is very into playing games like smash bro’s.
10. Natalie- Kinda same with Blake but with more flexible schedule I’m assuming
1582 days 17 hours ago
RainbowKing
Hello final 3. There is a lot to read through and I haven't yet, but I would like to ask my own question and read the answers to it to determine my vote.

1. I would like you guys to rank each juror from who played the best game to who you think played the worse game and give reasons as to why.

2. I want you to tell me what you think your BEST move was and what your WORST move was.

3. Out of the people sitting next to you, who deserves to win more?

4. Whether you were an all star or a flop star, how did you either overcome the stigma or maintain your title? Aka, how did you maintain being an all star or how did you turn from a flop star into an all star?

GL xoxo
1582 days 17 hours ago
Bvance1212
Heading to bed, ily all I’ll be answering the rest in the morning
1582 days 14 hours ago
J2999
Going out for a couple hours, will answer questions when home !!
1582 days 12 hours ago
J2999
JAYSON:

Why should I beat BILLY?
I believe I deserve to beat Billy because I was never at serious jeopardy of leaving the game. Flippers happen frequently at tied votes, Billy EASILY could've been flipped on that vote, whereas my only time I was at risk was through a 'back-up' vote which was always unrealistic as the only way Jacob would've had another idol is by GUESSING the correct player. I never felt like I had to vote a certain way because of 'majority'. Billy stated that he did, such as when Logan left, I was the one heading votes. Other than Kolby's vote-off, I suggested every name whom I voted, except Logan who Blake/Jayson did. I equally believe to an extent I was able to have a reasonable influence over Billy, such as convincing him to play his idol at Final 6 by sketching him out, YES after Natalie played her's he would have regardless, but I believe he was playing his without a guarantee Natalie was too. Finally, I feel I had ALL 3: Social, Physical and Strategical, whereas I think Billy only had Social, maybe .5 Strategical, but I think I would deserve to win as I DID have all 3.

Why should I beat NATHAN?
I think I should beat Nathan because I had a greater investment into the game. Why was Nathan the only one to not need any advantages or idols or anything? Because Nathan was coasting by I believe, existing and ultimately voting with his HEART over his HEAD every round, though the way he played it off as though it was with his HEAD, demonstrates a poor misjudgement of the game I believe. In the touchy subjects challenge, I scored the highest which I think demonstrates I had a strong understanding of what was going on, and where people mostly stood. In addition to, I believe I made moves whereas I do not think I can honestly say the same for Nathan. Nathan generally seemed to be someone who just latched onto someone ELSE's vote. Whereas I played the role of the 'someone else', not necessarily with Nathan, but in general I pushed votes, yeah they wouldn't always go through, but that's part of the game, at least I was doing that as opposed to just voting where a couple of allies were.
1582 days 9 hours ago
J2999
LIVINGSTON:

Lilly - She's a detective really! That doesn't relate to strategy per say I don't think, but yeah I was with her for a hot min so didn't really GET to talk. Also that she is talented at logos and can snap one up quick.

Kolby - I learnt Kolby went on like a like trip around start of merge which he got some pretty snazzy photos for.

Livingston - We didn't talk much outside strategy related, sorry my bad but at fault on both ends. But I learnt you're a totally non-bitter guy like after I voted you, you still allowed conversation with me which I appreciated.

Max - Talked about Christmas break and I learnt he went to work  at 3:45 pm EST on Wednesday 18th Dec! Again we just didn't have as much time to PERSONALLY talk as we were rarely together.

TJ - Honestly whenever we talked we were both not up to much, were good, had admin, and were just chilling. We both really gamebotted our convos! Though I did also learn about TJ being part of production in other games, and just some generic mostly tg-related stuff, but not game related as such.

Logan - I'm not going to go into much detail, but I learned and enjoyed reading about an important person in Logan's life who he was celebrating, which was very sweet.

AJ - Well the key AJ one people learned was about his concert so I won't join that train though I enjoyed learning about that, I found out about a day in the life of AJ including when he went Secret Santa shopping after class.

Blake - Blake is an optician and had 3 1/2 hours left when we spoke on Saturday!! I spoke to Blake a quite a bit so that is sorta just one of the first things I found so I didn't have to keep scrolling.

Jayson - We discussed some Peridiam but that's not something I've LEARNT I guess, I will go with learning about his job as he was being moved around to a slightly different location in work.

Natalie - Natalie is a very honest and loyal person when you get to know him, which I really appreciated and truly learnt in full force. We did actually talk a fair amount non-game related, but it wasn't so much LEARNING about each other as opposed to just not having our conversations entirely game-centred.

I'm not gonna lie, I don't watch the most Survivor, I don't. So apologies for probably more recent seasons being used, and yeah!

Lilly - I'll say Purple Kelly from Nicaragua because wow PK legend lmfaoooo, yeah Lilly's reasons to quit were different, but based on game it is best fitting I guess, and PK really is sorta amazing so!

Kolby - Sarah Lacina Cagayan, someone FLIPPED, a pretty iconic merge boot in all honesty both times! Good characters.

Livingston - Ok so I will say Debbie in Game Changers, in the MAJORITY at the start of merge, in the merge boot vote, then people who voted majority with you last round then flipped to take you out, and the people who didn't ended up making the end (with Debbie like 3 of the top 4 did not vote her out), hope that one makes sense.

Max - I will go with Jenna from Ghost Island, seem in a reasonable spot throughout the game, then just get screwed over on ODT, on one where idols are played, as was Jenna, and yeah just literally got bad end of the stick.

TJ - Missy Byrd from Island of the Idols. You had a strong social game, and just happened to be unlucky that you ended up on a tribe with 3 people who like saw you as a threat and took that one opportunity they had to take you out, and had it not happened good chance you would've seen the end.

Logan - Davie in David vs Goliath, effectively almost the minority like the entire merge, and then ultimately leave the game unanimously - 2 , as you did this game, and both were playing good games before hand.

AJ - Perhaps Jon from San Juan Del Sur, at the point where it was like everyone against a two, this being you and I, SJDS being Jon and Jaclyn, so the cast did what they could to split us up. Both great people too loved Jon and love AJ.

Blake - Victoria from Edge of Extinction, both have like a sassy personality ( a good one) about them, both were taken out in some way due to idols, both were good to root for, and both I didn't want them to leave when they did.

Jayson - Baylor from San Juan Del Sur, both idoled out at Final 5, both have amusing and entertaining personalities, both were robbed and didn't deserve what they got and should've gone further!

Natalie - Kelley Wentworth in Cambodia. Idol legends, both posted a very very strong chance of winning the game if they made the end, both were key personalities in the game, both were outgoing, etc.
1582 days 9 hours ago
J2999
LOGAN:

James: Well well well, once again I'm deciding if you deserve to win or not and this time, your going to have to earn it. My question for you is  simple, convince me you deserve my vote for two games in a row with this question,  which juror did you think should've went further then where they got and why?

I mean I feel I could argue reasoning for any juror I did not put on the jury the round they left. I think anyone who placed 7th-5th certainly (AJ, Blake, Jayson) and even quite possibly 4th placer Natalie definitely deserved to go further. BUT I will go with MAX, someone who didn't get that far at all in like comparisons. I say Max because I know Max is a very smart player who is a good asset for a person to have, and like I know if Max was on my one day tribe he would not have left, I feel Max got cut a little bit before his full gamer Max would've came out, so perhaps a good move, but I feel Max should've gone further than he did so people could compete with him at a greater level, and he could make more of a mark on the game, especially the merge part of the game.

Which person on the jury doesn't deserve to be on the jury based off gameplay and why?

Ignoring definition and instead purely focusing on GAMEPLAY, I WOULD say Livingston as like well a partial reason I was comfortable getting him out at 11 was because I felt he had a lack of social game completely, which is a fundamental aspect. All of Livingston and I's conversations were led by me in the game, UNTIL the round his name was out there, and I don't think that is good gameplay to only run to someone when you need their vote. And subsequently I saw a lack of strategic game, and not too much of a physical one. I could be wrong, I could, but I guess I won't know because Livingston and I rarely spoke, only when I initiated a conversation.
1582 days 8 hours ago
Bvance1212

Lilly- Michaela Bradshaw (MvGX)- personally, I feel as though if you were voted out, you would’ve reacted in the same way. A lot of people had trust in you and you’re a big personality as well.
Kolby- Jeff Varner (Gamechangers)- Someone who was wild, crazy, and was willing to do anything to stay in the game, and I mean anything.
Livingston - Hali Ford (Worlds apart) - A good player who just didn’t have numbers while their alliance began to get picked off one by one.
TJ- Michael Yerger (Ghost Island) - a really good social player who’s game ended in similar fashion which would be the one day tribes or in michaels case, the double tribal twist.
Max- Jenna (Ghost Island) One day tribes, idoled out, yeah same thing happened here and it was unfortunate because you were in a good position.
Hoop- I know I’ve done this before but different season now: JT Thomas (Heroes vs Villains) - he ended up trying to save someone else but ended up getting booted himself. Loyal player
AJ- Heidi Strobel (The Amazon) Had a really good bond with James/Jenna and it ended up being the reason why she/he got the boot.
Blake- Lauren Beck (Island of the Idols) - Had to go to fire and ended up losing. She was the odds on favorite of winning at that point and I truly believe you had the game at the end to win. 
Jayson- Cirie Fields (Gamechangers) no you weren’t ciried but it felt like it when you were voted out at 5 by Nathan, you were a real social threat and you didn’t have an idol to protect you
Natalie- Ben Driebergen (HvHvH) (pls don’t take this as an insult) - I know this can be seen as a shitty comparison but lemme explain. Natalie was someone who had a Ton of control over what happened on his tribe during the premerge just like Ben but when people wanted Natalie out, he just whipped up one of his magic idols to save himself or someone like Kolby or myself from being voted out
1582 days 8 hours ago
Bvance1212
Billy-for you my question is simple, what was your biggest regret in the game.

Logan, my biggest regret of the game has to be voting TJ out, yes I know, weird to see. My reasoning to why voting out tj was my biggest regret wasn’t because of trust or loyalty, it was because i placed myself in the middle of the 5 and became the swing vote. In hindsight I should’ve voted out the person with numbers in his username but I felt as though I would be able to take that shot at him later on in the game, which I did at f5 but again, he played an idol to save himself.
1582 days 8 hours ago
Bvance1212
And before I get to Blake’s question I would like to counter one of James’s statements, he said that “ I was able to have a reasonable influence over Billy, such as convincing him to play his idol at Final 6 by sketching him out”

I was playing that idol for myself regardless of what you told me, I had my mind made up from the moment I got it and was “freaking out” because I wanted people to feel sketch about voting me out of the game. I knew from the moment I got that idol I was playing it, I told everyone that I won that idol. So no, you rly didn’t have any control over me. We both had our individual games and that’s how it happened.
1582 days 8 hours ago
Bvance1212
Logan part two

If I had to remove someone from the jury based on gameplay alone, it would honestly be Livingston, I love ya dude but socially, you weren’t really present to many others in the game and it caused people to feel less trust towards you. And for me, it was difficult to keep you around if you weren’t going to help me socially, I voted to save you but in this, you’re my choice to leave the jury

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!