This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 (Taqribaan)

Topic » Tribal Council #3 (Taqribaan)

1569 days 7 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Welcome. For those of you that have not attended a tribal yet, take your torch and dip it in the flames. In this game, fire represents your life and when your flame is out, so are you.

QUESTIONS:
- Close game today. Do you think that next round will be a different story for you?
- With the tribe swap in effect, how do the dynamics of this game change?
- For those of you who haven't had this question yet - What does this second chance mean for you?
- With the blackjack idol system in effect, how much of a concern is it that idols could pop up at any time?
- Anything else you'd like to add?

Votes are due 5pm EST tomorrow. SEND CONFESSIONALS!
1569 days 4 hours ago
Bvance1212
- Close game today. Do you think that next round will be a different story for you?
Maybe? We tried our best at the challenge. And that’s what matters
- With the tribe swap in effect, how do the dynamics of this game change?
For me. It’s the same. Develop and make relationships and move forward with the best course of action for me and the people I trust.
- For those of you who haven't had this question yet - What does this second chance mean for you?
N/A
- With the blackjack idol system in effect, how much of a concern is it that idols could pop up at any time?
i wouldn’t know. I’m so confused. What’s not going to tribal? I haven’t done that yet.
I’m currently eating a cheesesteak pizza and potato skins
1568 days 9 hours ago
lhooper902976
Close game today. Do you think that next round will be a different story for you? Hopefully
- With the tribe swap in effect, how do the dynamics of this game change? Not much
- For those of you who haven't had this question yet - What does this second chance mean for you? To me, this second chance is for me to right the wrongs I did for the last time and not disrespect anyone this time.
- With the blackjack idol system in effect, how much of a concern is it that idols could pop up at any time? A little bit since some of the people here have played twice and who knows what their results were.
Nope
1568 days 9 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
*collects urn*
1568 days 9 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
1568 days 9 hours ago
J2999
- Close game today. Do you think that next round will be a different story for you? Maybe...
- With the tribe swap in effect, how do the dynamics of this game change? New people to talk and play with!
- For those of you who haven't had this question yet - What does this second chance mean for you? It means I need to not flop like I did last time, ideally xd
- With the blackjack idol system in effect, how much of a concern is it that idols could pop up at any time? Definitely boosted odds overall !!!
- Anything else you'd like to add? No sir.
1568 days 9 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
*someone stands*
1568 days 9 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
*Jacob walks up to me and hands me something*

"Playing this on MYSELF!"
1568 days 9 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
The rules of Survivor state that if someone plays a hidden immunity idol, all votes cast against that person will not count and the person with the next highest amount of votes will be sent out of the game.

This IS an idol. All votes cast for Jacob will not count.
1568 days 9 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
1568 days 9 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
First vote
Jacob

DOES NOT COUNT
1568 days 9 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Second vote
Jacob

DOES NOT COUNT
1568 days 9 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Third vote
Jacob

DOES NOT COUNT
1568 days 9 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Fourth vote
Jacob

DOES NOT COUNT
1568 days 9 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Fifth vote
Jacob

DOES NOT COUNT
1568 days 9 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
That's 5 votes for Jacob, none of which count.

4 votes left.

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!