This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Socotra Reunion

Topic » Socotra Reunion

1609 days 13 hours ago
soccerkid1967
SammySosaTV
HURRY UP
1609 days 13 hours ago
pinkiepie512
HURRY UP
1609 days 13 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
This series has seen 19 different seasons, with a grand total of 18 different winners. Each of these seasons has had a memorable and diverse cast of characters and game players. However, just because they were memorable doesn't mean they were successful.

This season is looking to give some of the people who were unable to find success in their first go-around (or first couple, if theme-ing allows) another opportunity. Some had stays in the game shorter than they would have liked but were memorable all the same, while others made it far but for one reason or another fell flat on their faces when crunch time came about.

Who will learn from their past mistakes? Who will take the new opportunity granted to them and make the most of it? Who will become the sole survivor of our 20th season?

ALL THIS AND MORE COMING VERY SOON ON...

https://i.gyazo.com/814f5ab9bf8a3ef90ecba0986acf4e3a.gif

SURVIVOR: FLOP-STARS
1609 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
LMAO
1609 days 13 hours ago
soccerkid1967
IM A FLOPSTAR BABY
1609 days 13 hours ago
Boots22
i-
1609 days 13 hours ago
zorbo678
Lol, I flopped in F5, totally owning that one
1609 days 13 hours ago
coreyants
hi thanks every1 who voted me <3
1609 days 13 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
That's a wrap on Socotra! Thanks all for another great season and I'll see you very soon for Flop-Stars!

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!