This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Socotra FTC

Topic » Socotra FTC

1607 days 3 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Corey, Gabe, Zac, congratulations! The 3 of you have gone as far as you can go in this game. The power now shifts to the jury: 9 people you had a hand in voting out will determine your fate. Let's bring them in: JB, Jimmy, Ian, Brien, Luther, Kyle B, Nik, Madi, and AJ, voted out at the last tribal council.

I will open this thread up. Finalists, post your speeches whenever you can. Jurors, you are free to post your questions or statements for the finalists whenever. Votes are due by 6pm EST Wednesday, and the reunion will be immediately after.
1607 days 3 hours ago
zorbo678
Alright, I’m not letting you all post Opening Statements. I’m going in for the kill, quickly and efficiently

Corey: I think you took the wrong person to the end. Period. Zac played better than you. It’s simple. However, I’m putting that aside for my question. Name one move you made that was your idea. Winning challenges and voting me out notwithstanding.

Zac: I think you lack the social game to win Survivor. Because in my brief two minutes in Ponderosa, I discovered that even though they think you played the best, most of them aren’t gonna vote for you. So here’s my question for you. Why do you get a pass for lying to everyone and I don’t?

Gabe: I already told you, you broke my heart. I never lied to you, I never even remotely considered taking you out. So tell me why you took me out over someone who has done both of those things, multiple times. And it can’t be to win, because you already know that you aren’t doing that.

I think the three of you are quite possibly the saddest Final 3 I’ve ever bore witness to in my life.
1607 days 3 hours ago
zorbo678
Also, if any of you message me outside of this chat, you’ve lost any chance of getting my vote
1607 days 3 hours ago
Kyle12212
I was gonna wait for yall to do opening statement but ig were starting.

I want all 3 of you to rank the jury based on gameplay.
1607 days 3 hours ago
coreyants
.be

Also just wanted to state how dedicated I was in this game. I literally stayed up all day and night making sure I would win certain competitions or I'd go home. I did everything in my power to make it to the end while staying loyal as possible. I explain my gameplay above and I answer both AJ and Kyle's questions (a bit on the spot).

Feel free to ask me anything, thanks guys!
1607 days 2 hours ago
ZacPed
Before I start this off I’m just gonna say one thing. Yes i voted most of you off, and yes you probably all hate me a lot for it, and deservedly so, but you all are here to vote for the winner of this game, whether you like any of us or not.

I believe I deserve to win this game because I outwitted, outplayed, and outsmarted all of the members of the jury, and Corey and Gabe.

I started playing hard at the merge where i was pulled into a majority alliance by Corey, from there I was able to establish a relationship with Corey and see how he as well as his allies would be voting at tribals. Aside from Corey, I had close connections to Gabe and AJ. Later on Nik also said he trusted me the most out of anyone. By the f6, I had ⅘ people who said they wanted me in the F3 with them. It was my social connections to those players that let me sneak behind big players. Apart from my social connections, I was dictating what was happening at every tribal after JB’s elimination. I was never caught lying about my votes (Until the F5) because of my strong connections to the cast, and once I was caught I already had the majority necessary to control the votes.

Now, I’m gonna go over each of the merge tribals to show my gameplay:

JB: I did not talk to you in this game and voted for Ian at this tribal because that's where the majority was going, I did not see the double idol play happening you got screwed here.

Jimmy: Oh jimmy. So we were on the same tribe premerge and basically dragged me to the merge which im thankful for, but I always had my eye on you. You were a huge threat in this game and I knew you would immunities down the line. At the f11 immunity challenge, you exploded at Kyle for eliminating you. I saw this as an easy opportunity to get rid of you. I talked to kyle to vote for you and he was on board. Together with AJ, Gabe, Ian, Nik, and Luther we had 7 votes to get you out which was more than enough, so I voted kyle at that tribal to hide the fact that I flipped the numbers to the other side and keep my connection with Corey.

Ian: At this point I was very much in the middle of the two alliances and my goal was to try and chip both sides numbers to keep myself in a better position in each alliance. I had to vote you here since I suspected an idol play at did not want my allegiances exposed just yet.

Brien: Pretty much the same reasoning for Jimmy except I did vote for you. You just played an idol the previous tribal I couldn’t risk you getting further.

Luther: You knew the kind of game I was playing and you had to go. You won a majority of the individual immunity challenges and I could never truly trust you in this game, getting rid of left me with 0 enemies for the rest of the game.

Kyle: Once we got to f7, I had to think about where I fell on everyone else's list. At this point Gabe, AJ, and Corey guaranteed had told me they wanted me at FTC. I did not know where your allegiance to me was because at the previous tribal, you threw me under the bus to Luther, so because of this I decided to side with Corey and send you home rather than Nik who wouldn’t say my name.

Nik: I genuinely feel the worst about this one, but I know you think I’m bullshitting you. You were adamant on keeping Madi and Corey at this tribal, and I wanted either one of them out. You wanted to vote AJ out here which I would not do. I realized here that if gabe, AJ, and I voted together here and force a tie on you, Corey would likely not go to rocks and send you home on the tie. I needed this to happen because you would’ve won this game had you made it to f5, I had more blood on my hands and you’re very good at convincing others.

Madi: Madi we didn’t talk one on one at all this game, knew you would’ve voted me here so I went with you too, all love though.

AJ: We worked closely at almost every vote of the merge. I really wanted you to be in the FTC since you never made one before and I hadn’t either. Then Corey tells me how you’re throwing me under the bus at f5, and making deals with him as well, you are a great player and im sorry things ended the way they did between us.
1607 days 2 hours ago
ZacPed
@AJ: To you and the rest of the jury, I beg you to please just look at my game as just that, A GAME. I was close to most if not all of you on the cast due to my social game. I was able to make relationships that brought me further along. What this meant was that I had to hurt a few feelings to get to where I am now, and I apologize to anyone who was hurt by my lies in the game.

As far as other people lying, go ahead I don't blame you! You're entitled to play this just like anyone else and me coming at you for lying was just to ensure I get to this FTC, because at the end off the day I cam here to win, and I know you and the rest of the jury came in with the same expectations, which is why I hope y'all can see how my gameplay far surpassed Corey and Gabe's.
1607 days 2 hours ago
Maddog16
In general I love all three of you. I'm not mad that I made jury instead of f3 but 5th place is good enough for me anyway. It was an honor playing with you 3. Now I have something to say about you three and then I'll ask a question.

Gabe: Sweetie I enjoyed talking to you and I loved our conversations about Zac too. I wish you the best of luck!

Zac: Congrats on making final 3 hun. I'm so glad I met you in this game. I always wish you the best of luck!

Corey: Shit! I don't even know where to start with you. I'm honestly happy you made it here I honestly happy I got to know you and slay with you up until f5. You did me proud and I wish you the best of luck! I FUCKING ADORE YOU!!

Anyway I hope we can all talk when this is over now for my question

Have any of you ever thought about betraying the people you were with just to get to this point?
1607 days 2 hours ago
coreyants
Madi:

To be honest, most of the time I never even had a chance to think about betraying my allies because when we first merged, they kept leaving one by one (JB, Jimmy, Brien, and then Nik later on). I think I had to play this game day-by-day. I was never going to betray you, but by the time you got out, I honestly would have voted out any of the final 4. I voted AJ out because I thought he played a better game than Zac & Gabe. I knew he'd be for sure to get Ian and Kyle's vote, for instance.

In the beginning of this game, I would have loved to sit with Brien and Jimmy. I really wanted to go all the way with my original tribe. Zac says he far surpassed my game, but I disagree. I had to fight to be here. I was the underdog. Especially at the end of the game, people were plotting to get me out. Had I lost ONCE, I would have been out of here. Pretty much everyone but you was spamming for me to lost the final 5 challenge as well, but I came out on top and still won. I may not have had every vote go my way, but when I lost an ally (for instance when I lost Brien), I made new relationships with Nik for example.
1607 days 2 hours ago
ZacPed
I want all 3 of you to rank the jury based on gameplay.

1. AJ: like me AJ is a scrappy player who will do what it takes to survive. Out of the jurors he played the best and was crucial in getting that double idol play to happen. His biggest mistake was trusting me fully since he would've been only my number 2 at best.
2. Nik: Your game was phenomenal, you were able to sneak your way into majority votes every time and kept your name safe with a lot of people, you're a great talker and made 0 enemies. If I sit next to you, I likely lose due to how much blood I have on my hands.
3. Ian: You successfully played an idol and were a social threat, Gabe also would never vote for you, which made it easy for me to vote you out and gain Gabe as a shield.
4. Luther: Competitively you would be number 1, but your gameplay was not the best. Don't get me wrong because you still were a huge threat, just some decisions you made weren't in your best interest, like voting for Madi at your elimination.
5. Kyle: I never truly knew where I stood with you. You were able to be in majority for some votes during the merge, but as soon as I wanted you out a majority of people agreed with me, showing me your social game was not the greatest.
6. Jimmy: Probably would have made it further if I hadn't pulled the stunt I did, if you had tried to maybe connect with me more this wouldn't have happened but your social game was your detriment
7. Brien: You misplayed an idol when you had the majority and went out the next one.
8. JB: You got screwed so idk what to say about your gameplay here.
9. Madi: You were Corey's secret advantage of an extra vote at every tribal.
1607 days 2 hours ago
zorbo678
Here’s my thing. Zac keeps saying that he knew I wanted him in FTC. But I didn’t. If I had my way, he’d be 4th regardless of if Corey won immunity
1607 days 2 hours ago
ZacPed
@AJ: then why didn't you take me out at F5 when you had the chance? You went with what I wanted instead, and ended up screwing yourself. I'm saying that you wanted me in the FTC because you literally said that to me and thought you were telling the truth me. I now know that's not the case but it still stands that you voted the ways I wanted to a majority of the time, and when it came down to getting rid of me you couldn't because I took out everyone who would vote me out. Gabe who would never say me, and Corey who was the first one who spoke to me and my first alliance, at that point there was no way I would be going home.
1607 days 1 hour ago
ZacPed
@Madi: It was great meeting you too, wish we could’ve possibly been closer, but I had other people who would always be above you so i didn’t want to start another relationship just to end up voting for you.

As far as betraying people i was close too, I can only say I did that to Nik, and I feel horribly about it. The three people I was loyal to were 1. Gabe, 2. Aj, 3. Corey, and in that order, and we all ended up in the f4. Ian, Kyle, Brien, and Jimmy were all allies of mine for several votes, but they were never who I intended of going to the end with.
1607 days 1 hour ago
ZacPed
@All: Looking at every tribal council after the JB vote, I controlled who was going to be sent home. Corey says his game is better due to winning immunities and being an “underdog”, when in reality i was the underdog here. He went into the merge with way more allies than i did (he had brien, jimmy, as well as me. I only had Corey and Gabe when the merge started) Not only that he also had an idol which guaranteed his safety at the merge tribal, on top of all that he was a huge threat in competitions, and if he didn’t win them he’d likely would’ve been voted off.

Now look at me, came into this merge with very little allies, and befriended almost all of you besides JB. I had no idol and only one a single individual immunity. I was always playing at a disadvantage due to this, but I fought my ass off making connections with y’all so that I would never be at threat of going home. The one time I received voted AJ decided to take out the worst player out of the f5 (sorry madi just the T) and kept me arguably the strongest this whole season alive.

The facts are right there, I knew when everyone of you was getting sent packing besides JB, i did this with no idols, and only one individual immunity. I outwitted all of the jury into thinking I was loyal, I outplayed all of the jury by making sure no idols messed up my plans following JBs elimination, and I outlasted all of you by making it here to FTC.

Times I voted in majority at the merge: 7/9, would’ve been 8/9 if not for double idol, and my one vote in the minority I voted that way to keep myself with Corey

Times Corey voted in majority: 2/9.

The numbers don’t lie
1607 days 1 hour ago
ZacPed
Sorry Corey was in majority an outstanding 3/9 times I’m sorry I got that confused Corey.
1607 days 1 hour ago
coreyants
All my allies literally left as soon as we merge, where as Zac's allies stuck around which made it easier for him to get to the end. I had to fight my way here and find a way not to go home each way. I also purposely split votes in case of idols, so I wouldn't end up going home if someone played an idol. I WAS an underdog because I was constantly targeted, yet I found my way to the end. Like I have said already if I would have lost the final 4 or 5 immunity, I would have left.

Also I used my idol in the very first tribal council, I had to use my social and physical game after that to get to the end. I made connections with the vast majority of you, so even the few tribals where I could get voted out b/c I didn't win (excluding the first merge vote) I was NOT targeted. Also his stats are wrong, I voted in the right more than that AND I split the vote at times on purpose. You don't need to vote with majority as long as what you needed, happened. And even when my allies went home one by one, I am still here and they all wanted me out yet couldn't get me to the jury.

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!