This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Tribal Immunity Challenge #1

3356 days 14 hours ago
Boots22
Your first Immunity Challenge of the season will take place Sunday at 8 pm EST!!!

Just to note that this challenge will be non-live, so it's alright if you can't make it right at the starting time.  Also, this challenge will test the activeness of both tribes.

Good luck to all, and will see you guys then :)

Note: If you need to see what tribe you are on, please look at the Cast Reveal Topic!!
3354 days 7 hours ago
Boots22
Sorry for the delay, posting rules in next post
3354 days 7 hours ago
Boots22
Welcome to the first Immunity Challenge of the Season!!!

This Challenge is what I like to call "Pass The Torch"  Here's how it will work.

On my Go, a member from each tribe will comment in the forum saying *lights torch for (tribename)*

For Example: If you're on Pagong, you'd say *lights torch for Pagong* If on Tagi, you'd say *lights torch for Tagi*

After that person has lit the torch they must pass it to someone else on their tribe by saying *passes torch to (personsname)*

For Example: *passes torch to Darcy*

When it gets down to the last person holding the torch on a tribe, all they have to do is say *lights cauldron for (tribename)*

For Example:  If on Pagong, you'd say *lights cauldron for Pagong* If on Tagi, you'd say *lights cauldron for Tagi*

This challenge will be non-live and will last either 24 hours or until a tribe has successfully lit their cauldron.

Please Make not that the torch has to be passed to every member of the tribe before you are able to light the cauldron.

If no one has lit their cauldron at the end of 24 hours, the tribe who passed the torch amongst more members wins immunity.  If Tied, the tribe that passed their torch first for that part wins Immunity.

The Losing Tribe will have a date with Julian at Tribal Council, where someone will be the first member voted out of this game.
3354 days 7 hours ago
Boots22
Just mailed everyone.  This Challenge has offically begun!!

Will either last until 9 pm EST Tomorrow night or until a tribe has successfully lighted their respective cauldron (remember you have to pass the torch to every member of your tribe)
3354 days 7 hours ago
CutieAmy
*lights torch for (Tagi)*
3354 days 7 hours ago
CutieAmy
*passes torch to (Anthony)*
3354 days 7 hours ago
Boots22
Another Note: You don't need to put brackets around your tribe name :p  But I will still accept it whether it's in brackets or not
3354 days 7 hours ago
DryIceBros
*lights torch for Pagong*
3354 days 7 hours ago
Kelly2722
Gregory I'm Here
3354 days 7 hours ago
DryIceBros
*passes torch to Kelly*
3354 days 7 hours ago
adamsel
I'm here if Anthony comes
3354 days 7 hours ago
rawr121
*passes torch to Adam*
3354 days 7 hours ago
Kelly2722
*passes torch to Alex*
3354 days 7 hours ago
ghrocky100
Passes torch to Austin
3354 days 7 hours ago
BatmanTDI
(passes torch to Harry*
3354 days 7 hours ago
adamsel
passes torch to Michael

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!