This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 (Komiks)

Topic » Tribal Council #2 (Komiks)

1964 days 12 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Welcome to tribal council, Komiks. Behind each of you is a torch, take it and dip it in the flames. In this game, fire represents your life and when your flame is out, so are you.

QUESTIONS:
- With today's loss, both tribes will have now gone to tribal in the first couple rounds. Is this a fairly even cast in terms of ability?
- There's been a lot of drama within this tribe so far, is that a factor here tonight or is there more at work?
- With the twist in play, there's no guarantee your vote will be secure. How do you ensure majority with this in mind?
- Anything else you'd like to add?

AZRI: Even though your tribe won the challenge, you still find yourself at risk due to the twist. How do you go about minimizing your chances of leaving?

Votes are due by 5pm EST tomorrow (12/9). SEND CONFESSIONALS!
1964 days 12 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/survivor-org/images/c/cc/Tumblr_inline_ng8bxcn03V1t4frei.gif

- With today's loss, both tribes will have now gone to tribal in the first couple rounds. Is this a fairly even cast in terms of ability?

No, the other tribe is still ugly. At least we have the ability to look cute.

- There's been a lot of drama within this tribe so far, is that a factor here tonight or is there more at work?

I don't know, Jeff! ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN! 馃槺 BUT BEST BELIEVE THE DRAMA WON'T END TONIGHT... IT WILL CONTINUE, IF I STAY OR GO!

- With the twist in play, there's no guarantee your vote will be secure. How do you ensure majority with this in mind?

I'M JUST CROSSING MY FINGERS AND WISHING FOR THE BEST! I COULDN'T FIND AN IDOL SO MY WIGGGGGGGGGGGGG IS NO LONGER AROUND TO COMFORT ME!

Erik, baby, sweetie, darling. If you want to come for me tonight, I couldn't really give a fuck. Good luck with that!
1964 days 11 hours ago
subfriend
AZRI: Even though your tribe won the challenge, you still find yourself at risk due to the twist. How do you go about minimizing your chances of leaving?

It's crazy how things shifted. I go with looking for what's going on in this tribe and talk to peoplllee
1964 days 1 hour ago
LusciousLips5
I do think in terms of strengths I agree the tribes are fairly matched, we may be deemed as characters but we can still hold our own in challenges!
Well this is news to me but apparently there is a lot of drama! What do expect when you put a heap ton of characters in the same room, someone is bound to POP!
Well you need to make sure that even with the rouge vote you have your majority all sorted and lined up! Get the troops ready and put them into action
Bitches beware
1963 days 15 hours ago
Java9044
I'd say so, yeah. We've each shown off our stronger areas.

I'm not 100% sure. Anything is possible.

Just gotta make sure the votes are all locked down, idk.

Love ya, Julian <3
1963 days 14 hours ago
Chandelier

I think so or maybe on of the tribes just got Lucky once

We are all crazy bitches so drama will always be around us

I threaten everyone with a machete

Smash
1963 days 13 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
*collects urn*
1963 days 13 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
1963 days 13 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
ME
1963 days 13 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
*nobody stands*
1963 days 13 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
1963 days 13 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
First vote
Erik

Erik - 1
1963 days 13 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Second vote
Paul

Erik - 1
Paul - 1
1963 days 13 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Third vote
Keaton

Erik - 1
Keaton - 1
Paul - 1
1963 days 13 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Fourth vote
Paul

Paul - 2
Erik - 1
Keaton  -
1963 days 13 hours ago
manalord
Ummm

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!