This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 (Polemistis)

Topic » Tribal Council #1 (Polemistis)

1958 days 4 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Welcome to tribal council, Polemistis. Behind each of you is a torch, take it and dip it in the flames. In this game, fire represents your life and when your flame is out, so are you. Dustin has immunity from the first challenge, everyone else is fair game.

QUESTIONS:
- Today's challenge was very close, it came down to 1 person remaining. Is that a sign of how strong this tribe is/can be?
- Your tribe represents prior strong gameplay, and tonight one of you will be the first person out. Will this tribal set the tone for this game?
- With the possession twist in play, how much more is there to take into consideration?
- Anything else you'd like to say?

NICK: As this season's first spirit, you have been tasked with possessing one person on this tribe, but also putting yourself at risk. What do you have to take into consideration in this situation?

Votes are due by 5pm EST tomorrow (12/8). SEND CONFESSIONALS!
1958 days 4 hours ago
BeastBoy
- Today's challenge was very close, it came down to 1 person remaining. Is that a sign of how strong this tribe is/can be?

Yes

- Your tribe represents prior strong gameplay, and tonight one of you will be the first person out. Will this tribal set the tone for this game?

Yes
- With the possession twist in play, how much more is there to take into consideration?

Yes

Yes
1958 days 4 hours ago
manalord
NICK: As this season's first spirit, you have been tasked with possessing one person on this tribe, but also putting yourself at risk. What do you have to take into consideration in this situation?

I want to stay in the game. I have a 1/12 chance at hitting the wrong mark so well see where things go ya know.
1958 days 2 hours ago
subfriend
Today's challenge was very close, it came down to 1 person remaining. Is that a sign of how strong this tribe is/can be?

Yes it is. I believe we are a strong tribe

Yup. First tribal is crucial to set the tone especially for our tribe. If we have poisonous player or inactive we pretty much done.

Everything

I want to say don't vote me out. Like are you kidding? I did the challenge and will attend every challenge to make sure we don't lose again. 6pm est is very good timing coz I just started my day.
We should vote either inactive or the person who is very negative.
1957 days 11 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99

Yes, and no - I think the first challenge being based off of activity is a bit unfair to judge who may be the "weakest" player, but the fact that almost everyone participated is very impressive!

I think it has the potential to, we know very little about each other so I definitely don't think any of these votes are personal, and there's only so little strategy we can do.

Honestly? I hate this twist LOL, part of it is all up to fate so I think it's really hard to plan your entire game around it.
1957 days 9 hours ago
Iceey

Oh yeah I definitely think we have a strong tribe, but clearly activity based comps may not be our strongest field of play.

This tribal will very much so set the tone I believe.

So much more. You could vote someone out, and if they’re possessed, they still wouldn’t go home so then you have someone angry with you for the following tribal. This twist makes you think about a lot of other aspects
1957 days 7 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
*collects urn*
1957 days 7 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
1957 days 7 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
*nobody stands*
1957 days 7 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
1957 days 7 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
First vote
Justin

Justin - 1
1957 days 7 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Second vote
Azri

Azri - 1
Justin - 1
1957 days 7 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Third vote
Josh

Azri - 1
Josh - 1
Justin - 1
1957 days 7 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Fourth vote
Azri

Azri - 2
Josh - 1
Justin - 1
1957 days 7 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Fifth vote
Justin

Azri - 2
Justin - 2
Josh - 1
1957 days 7 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Sixth vote
Justin

Justin - 3
Azri - 2
Josh - 1

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!