_JB_
IAN vs. JIMMY
24 days 13 hours ago
myiel
I don't need any questioning
24 days 13 hours ago
Saftronbtr999

Hello Jury Members!

Not going to lie, I'm pretty bad at jury speeches, so I'm going to try my best to not sound like a complete idiot here, lmao. Going into this game, I didn't know what to expect, considering I had a total of zero pre-existing relationships going into this game. I figured it would be best to lay low and set myself up in a good middle position; I'll be honest and say I wasn't that aware of the dynamics at first. Still, slowly and surely I started to figure it out. After I had been nominated in the third week by Yoshi, I knew something was up, and I wasn't about to let myself just get evicted. The following week after that, I won HoH and exposed an entire alliance consisting of Jack, Julian, Nopalito, Jabbar, Yoshi, and Grace. I decided it was best to do this to make everyone aware of the force that was going to slowly but surely take over this game. It was a risky move indeed. Still, ultimately I feel that I used that HoH as a stepping stone to advance myself further into the game and which it did, Yoshi and Jabbar who both were two of my initial nominees, won HoH the next two following weeks and I wasn't on the block for any of them. You see, the reason why I nominated these two were because Nopalito had actually told me to insisted that I nominated them, now I didn't follow his decision because I wanted to sheep him. I did this because I figured I could use this information later on, to then expose him and set myself up in a good position. Doing this caused massive drama between them for a good portion of the game which in doing so secured my safety and put me in a good position. For the jury stage of this game I managed to lay low and stay out of the headlights while managing not to be nominated at all. At final 7, I won another HoH competition and decided to take a shot at two huge competition threats in order to secure one of them got evicted that week, I knew that if it came down to it sooner or later, one of those two were going to sweep the rest of the competitions and win the game, and what a story they would have too. For the rest of the game, it was pretty much just winning competitions and hoping the relationships that I had worked on prior to those rounds, would help me further into the game. Overall, I feel that I played a pretty solid game; I don't think I was ever scared to make any moves that would later benefit me into future rounds. I took some risks, and most payed off. I tried to take every opportunity head on and play to the best of my ability. At the end of this game I can sit here saying that I won a total of three HoH's, four PoV's, I was only nominated once throughout the game, and I'm the only one who managed to never become a final nominee.

Thank you JB for hosting me, it's been fun and I'm happy to answer any questions or confusions you guys have about my game to the best of my ability,

Good Luck Jimmy, It's been a pleasure to play with you ^_^
24 days 12 hours ago
BB5lover
Hey guys, I'm here to answer and defend anything you guys want me to. I know I played a strong game and made the necessary moves to get where I am right now. If you need anything clarified just let me know.
24 days 7 hours ago
galore
This game made me feel like an outcast as no one was ready to work with me and I felt I was just dragged until I could be dropped like a potato.

I don't know anything about both of y'all games. I clearly remember it was me who tried to have a conversation with you both and you guys never once initiated it with me, so that's a bad social game on your part.

1) Tell me why you guys were not willing to play with me?
2) Your biggest game move?
3) Your biggest flaw in the game?
4) Compare every jury member to a Big Brother Player.
24 days 6 hours ago
Saftronbtr999

Hello Akshay, first off I would like to apologize for never initiating conversation with you, I will admit it was a bad social move on my part and it's one of things that I will say I regret. It's not that I wasn't willing to play with you, it's that as harsh and probably ignorant this is going to sound, I felt comfortable enough in the game to the point that I felt like I didn't need to talk to you, except for well tonight, and that's where I'll say that was a huge mistake on my part because you have the power to vote for a winner tonight and I understand how my bad my behavior was looking back on it. Again, I apologize.

I think my biggest game move was how I played out my first Head of Household, in my opinion it really shifted the dynamics of the game and I made some pretty risky decisions that week, but everything was calculated to make sure that I would set myself up in a better position. I don't want to sound too repetitve because I explained it more in detail towards the beginning of my speech, but since you're asking I'll try to sum it up! Basically going into that week I had just found out that there was a huge alliance taking over the game, and I made it my mission to split them up thus putting myself into a better position. The week prior I was nominated and it made me realize that I had to step it up a little bit if I wanted to make it anywhere near the final two.

My biggest flaw in this game is no doubt not getting to know people more personally, I will admit that I played very game-bot -ish in a sense, I feel that I should've made it more of an effort to get to know people better, this game was very face-paced though and there was very little time for anything but I won't use that as an excuse for my mistake. 

Alright, these comparisons might seem a little STRANGE, please don't get offended if I gave you someone that you don't like!

Akshay: Candice Stewart, Someone who wasn't given a fair shot at the game I feel, and mainly got evicted due to being outcasted from the rest of the house.

Julian - Meg Maley, oh god I hope you don't hate me for this comparison because I know you're abilities as a player deserve better than this LMAO. But I feel that you didn't give enough effort into the game to be honest but you were still an overall likeable person just like Meg.

Nopalito - First person that comes to mind would be Frank Eudy from BB14, Just like Frank, Nopalito was the main house target for the longest time and managed to survive week after week by pulling off impressive competition wins. Ultimately got evicted due to his threat level just like Frank.

Jabbar - Danielle Reyes in All Stars, Just like Danielle, Jabbar I felt had a lot of ups and downs throughout the game, there was one point where he was even set up to be evicted but managed to stay and fight, also had a reputation for being known as a good player just like Danielle did which was one of the main reasons for his threat level!

Yoshi - Elissa Slater, This might be the most far-fetched comparsion to be honest but I can't think of anyone else atm LMAO. Basically I'm making this comparsion because I feel that they both were in that rocky position throughout the game where their safety really depended on who was in power or not because just like Elissa, Yoshi had his few share of drama here and there, but managed to make it pretty far deep into the game.

Grace - Sam from BB20, I'm making this comparsion because they're both really nice and did a good job of managing to stay out of anybody's radar by having good social connections with a majority of the houseguests.

Alejandro - This is 100% a cop out answer because even Alejandro himself said this but I'm gonna go ahead and say Johnny Mac! Just like Johnny Mac, I feel that Alejandros position in the house was always up in the air and you never really knew where his head was at, also the fact that he was nominated so many times but managed to make it very deep into the game in my opinion makes this comparsion even stronger!
24 days ago
BB5lover

I think you are taking me not speaking with you at every turn of this game, very personal. First and foremost, you were nominated almost every round of the game and it was very evident that you rarely showed up to competitions. So with all of this in mind, I am not going to attach myself to a sinking ship. Plus our, "conversations" basically stemmed from you asking me to save you in every round...which I did except for the round you were evicted. It wasn't that I was unwilling to work with you, it was that you had absolutely nothing to offer me.

Honestly? I didn't tell a lie this entire game up until final 6 when I won HoH in the DE. I was very upfront about who I was with, who I was against, and to not be nominated after f13 is a huge feat (especially when chats were being made to specifically target me). I think my honest was a good move, however, during the DE I knew that I needed to take a shot at Jabbar/Yoshi since they were very close and I didn't want Jabbar to be able to compete again in the following round. I knew Jabbar is very social and talks to everyone in group games, so I took that opportunity to get him evicted. This set off a string of events that led to me getting to final 2 unscathed.

Speaking my mind and looking like an asshole.

Akshay- (The living room furniture)- Blended into the background, most people forgot he was here, spent more time on the block than in the game.

Julian- (Judd BB15)- The guy everyone likes but no one wants to take to the end. Just had way too many friends in the cast, and way too many chats I wasn't apart of.

Nopalito- (Janelle BB6)- Vocal, can win comps, I think I called you this during one of our fights so might as well state thats who you are.

Jabbar- (Matt BB12)- would do anything to win, has his hands in a ton of alliances, eventually backstabbed by his strongest alliance. Honestlly Jabbar I'm still shocked you didn't win this game.

Yoshi- (Aaryn BB15)- Comp beast, super loyal, not afraid to get into an altercation. Really enjoyed playing this game with you.

Grace- (The bedroom walls)- Honestly, I forgot you were in this game until final 5. At that point I was like fuck she literally may win this whole game if she pulls off a comp win. I love playing with you, I wish you were more active during games though.

Alejandro- (Zach BB8)- Loyal, not that strong at competitions, made it to the end with a duo. I think you play one hell of a game especially for being unknown pregame.
23 days 22 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
I feel y’all are just trying to give some of us more credit as a way to kiss @ss and win our votes, cos Jimmy proclaimed I was a Janelle wannabe and didn’t mean it in a good way and Ian don’t feel saw the overall structure of my game.

But y’all are F2, so grats.

My question is: Do y’all have any regrets in the game, regarding lies and the way you treated the jury or took a part in their evictions?
23 days 20 hours ago
BB5lover
Nop, whose ass am I kissing? I literally called two people furniture. I called you a Janelle wannabe cuz you were acting like it. Ironically, you ended up playing a game similar to a janelle.

I really have no regrets on anything I did in the game in terms of gameplay. It got me where I am right now. In terms of jury management, I sucked, I’ll admit it. But truthfully the question becomes will you reward someone who tells you they’re after you, or someone who will be nice to your face and backstab you.
23 days 20 hours ago
galore
If you really realise your jury management sucked then your unnecessary disrespect towards me makes it worse.
23 days 20 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
My question is: Do y’all have any regrets in the game, regarding lies and the way you treated the jury or took a part in their evictions?

One thing I will say I regret is how I treated certain people while they were getting evicted, other than that I can't really say I regret anything. I believe every move I made during this game got me to the final two so I can't really say I regret how I played it game-wise, maybe more so how I treated others.
23 days 19 hours ago
BB5lover
Galore if you took some of things I said to heart... maybe they were... true?

Don’t like your gameplay... change it! That simple.
23 days 19 hours ago
galore
I agree my gameplay wasn't good and I myself have said it plenty of times in the Main Game chat. You don't need to throw it on my face and instead just answer the question like I asked which is nicely. You don't need to be bitchy just because you can lol.
23 days 16 hours ago
rabbaj
This is actually a really hard decision, so good luck to you both. I’m glad I Received the chance to play with both of you and regardless of who wins, this season will have a good winner
23 days 16 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Meg and Jud

Yikes was my game THAT terrible?
23 days 14 hours ago
pinkiepie512
This decision is tough af ngl.  You both played very well and should be proud of that. But I’m going to base my vote on who had a stronger game all categories combined. I will be happy with any winner!!! Love you both and good luck!!! 💖

Also LOL I’m the cutest bedroom wall there is PERIODT!!!

open group

Cutthroat Big Brother VIII: Karma Is A B

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!