This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3] Goodbye Messages to Seth

Topic » [S3] Goodbye Messages to Seth

2882 days 8 hours ago
Connor_
2882 days 7 hours ago
JesseM
Seth, i'm going to try and keep this short and sweet and not cry while writing this :( The past 30 days that I have known you have been amazing! I have really enjoyed talking to you on kik even though you are such a busy guy. When I found out that you used to live 20-30 minutes from where I live you don't know how happy that made me! I came into this game having a couple of good friends (Tico and Stoner) whereas I didn't know you. I nominated them when I was HOH before ever thinking about nominating you. You were my final 2 and i'm SO sorry that we didn't make it to the end together like we planned :( I saved you but a tie wasn't enough. UGHHH this game is definitely not going to be the same without you. I'm all alone now :( I will do my BEST to get them back and make it to the end, not only for myself but in memory of you! See you in October, hopefully you buy me a drink for winning this ;) :P And if not we can still drink hahahaha <333
2882 days 7 hours ago
Coyle14
Seth, it's been great to know you. I wish you had made it further but things didn't work out
2882 days 4 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Seth, we were nominated together so there was nothing I could do. Cole and Jacob have been great allies and I'm sorry you had to go this way :/ Wish we talked more!

open group

CJBB 4: COLOR WAR

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!