This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3] Goodbye Messages to Jon

Topic » [S3] Goodbye Messages to Jon

2870 days 15 hours ago
Connor_
2870 days 15 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I'm sorry it had to end this way, Jon :(
You were a huge competitor and a big threat, so be glad that you went out with nothing to be ashamed of!
2870 days 15 hours ago
toclafane212
Jon I hate to see you go. I liked you as a person and respected you as a player. I was ready to go the long run with you but when you posted about wanting to be voted out, I couldn't let someone who wants to be here more go home. Hope everything gets better with your dog.
2870 days 15 hours ago
Coyle14
Jon, you played one heck of a game. You crushed the comps and that was very intimidating. However, behind the scenes you were a generous and caring guy and that is what I will miss. Bye Bud!
2870 days 15 hours ago
omggiraffe
Jon, you're such a sweety<3. So glad I got to play this game with you! So sorry about everything you're going through with your dog and all that :(. Sending you love and well wishes <3
2870 days 15 hours ago
Sethhhh
Tbh I was literally so over you when you nominated, but these past few days you have been really cool. I definitely loved talking with you and hope to hear from you! Best of luck to you and your pup. <3
2870 days 15 hours ago
ticofernandez
Jon before this game started I thought you hated me I am very glad we were able to work together and bury the hatchet it sucks your time was cut short

open group

CJBB 4: COLOR WAR

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!