This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S2] Kitchen

Topic » [S2] Kitchen

2216 days 1 hour ago
Connor_
the initial nominees are JAKE and JOEL!
2211 days 4 hours ago
JoelW55
Okay so this is the nomination ceremony and i have to nom 3 people
Turns key
Brian
Emmett
Jay
I have nominated you 3 as you jay put me up, and emmett and brian evicted me. I’m giving you a shot to save yourself in veto, GL.
2210 days 19 hours ago
Connor_
the initial nominees are BRIAN, EMMETT, and JAY!
2206 days 14 hours ago
JakeGoesOnline
This is the Nomination Ceremony.
After placing second in three HOH competitions, I have finally won an HOH. Go me. Anyway I gotta nominate two people for eviction. This isnt easy, cause I like you all. However I gotta do this, so lets go.
2206 days 14 hours ago
JakeGoesOnline
*Turns Key*
Emmett

*Turns Second Key*
Seth

I have nominated you Emmett and you Seth for eviction.
Emmett you talk to me when it benefits you. You didn't even add me on Skype until a couple of hours ago.
Seth you are extremely likable and good at the game. You're so likable that I wouldn't be sad if you stayed. But I wouldn't be sad if you left because I know you could win.
Anyway those are my nominations. Good luck in the veto competition.
2206 days 14 hours ago
Connor_
the initial nominees are EMMETT and SETH!

Please join me tomorrow (4/11) @ 7 PM Eastern for the LIVE Power of Veto Competition and Ceremony!

The film reel will be posted tonight, and will be eligible to be played until tomorrow (4/11) @ 7 PM Eastern.
2201 days 3 hours ago
JoelW55
Ok this is the nomination ceremony, i think the two nominees know that they are going up this week
Turns key
Brian
and
Silver

Brian, we have just not got along in this game and despite me saving you last week I still dont feel any sense of major trust from you.

Silver, this really isn’t personal but the last 3 votes we have had different mindsets on who should be here. I also think not telling you I was evicting Gavin may have its consequences down the road.

Good luck the both of you.
2201 days 3 hours ago
BrainJak
2198 days 15 hours ago
Emmett4
I nomm
Jake and joel for eviction.

Joel-Nothing personal bro but you nommed me on the double eviction and that was scary.Just a simple tit for tat reason

Jake-same as joel except when you nommed me you openly admitted i was your target...and till this day idk why tbh.
2191 days 12 hours ago
rabbaj
Ok Kings, this is the nomination ceremony, you skanks know the drill, and with that being said

*turns 1st key*, *Emmett's face appears*

*turns 2nd key*, Brian's face appears*

I have nominated you Brian, and you Emmett for eviction this week. A few weeks ago, I drew 1st blood by nominating you both with my 1st HOH and clearly neither of you appreciated it because you nominated me back. These HOH noms mean absolutely nothing, good luck in the veto and have a great night every1.

And with that being said, this nomination ceremony is adjourned.

open group

Connor's Big Brother 2 — Day 49

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!