This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Backyard

Topic » [S1] Backyard

2226 days 21 hours ago
Connor_
Andrew, please host the Veto Meeting as soon as you are ready.
2226 days 21 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
I have decided not to use the POV :(((((((((
2226 days 21 hours ago
Connor_
Alright, everyone please head to the Living Room!
2226 days 3 hours ago
Connor_
Hello, Houseguests! Welcome to tonight's Head of Household Competition. Free from the threat of eviction, the HOH will be tasked with nominating two of his or her fellow Houseguests for eviction. Andrew, as outgoing Head of Household, you are not eligible to compete.

This competition is called "Karma Hungry" and here's how it's going to work. Below, there are 10 numbers. It's your job to find Tengaged users that have those specific karma amounts. However, if you can't find a user that has the specific amount, you can choose someone who has a number that is close to the number I give you. For every number you are off from the number I tell you to find, you will receive one penalty point. Whoever has the LEAST penalty points at the end will become the new Head of Household, and earn their spot in the final three, and will be guaranteed to go to finale night.

For example, if the first number on the list is 2130, you could send "Connor_," but you'd receive 10 penalty points because I have 2120 karma. The aim is to be as accurate as possible.

1) 857
2) 34
3) 902
4) 385
5) 1049
6) 2038
7) 1934
8) 284
9) 918
10) 205
2224 days 19 hours ago
Connor_
The winner of this competition, with only EIGHT penalty points...
2224 days 19 hours ago
Connor_
CONGRATULATIONS, JONAH! YOU ARE THE NEW HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD, AND YOU'RE HEADED TO FINALE NIGHT!

Andrew, please pass on the key to the HOH Bedroom to Jonah!

Jonah, please host the Nomination Ceremony in the Living Room ASAP!
2224 days 19 hours ago
lhooper902976
Good job Jonah
2224 days 19 hours ago
1001games
Yay!
2224 days 19 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
grats jonah!
2224 days 6 hours ago
Connor_
Hello, Houseguests! Welcome to your FINAL Power of Veto Competition of the season. The winner of this competition will have the power to decide who has the sole vote to evict, and in doing so, will decide who will join Jonah in the final three.

This competition is called "Mount Kiliman-Veto" and here's how it's going to work:

I have created four forums, one for each of you to complete this competition. In separate posts, you will post "*climbs to checkpoint #(#)* You will have to reach checkpoint #100 to be complete with the competition. If you mess up, you can delete the post and correct yourself. You can do this competition a maximum of three times, or until you are satisfied with your time. I will be checking for mistakes, so if you make one, your time for that run will be void, so be careful.

Whoever climbs the mountain in the shortest time will win the final Power of Veto Competition!

This competition is due TONIGHT (3/22) @ 10 PM Eastern. I'll reveal the results when I get home from work tonight.
2224 days 3 hours ago
Connor_
Rule Change: Due to spam blocking, please mail me the climbs instead.
2223 days 18 hours ago
Connor_
Hello, Houseguests! Let's reveal the results of the FINAL Power of Veto Competition of the season!
2223 days 18 hours ago
Connor_
Zach H. has failed to submit, meaning that the competition has now come between Logan, Andrew, and Jonah.
2223 days 18 hours ago
Connor_
In third place, climbing the mountain with a time of 12 minutes and 50 seconds...

open group

Connor's Big Brother 2 — Day 49

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!