This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Living Room

Topic » [S1] Living Room

2227 days 3 hours ago
alanb1
I will be going up in his place.

At this point I am hyper aware of the fact my chances of winning r very slim and that’s nobody’s fault but mine and for making the moves I’ve made and for playing the game the way I played it.

With that being said I’m not going to stop making moves because I didn’t apply to this game to sit around and watch others play.

So I am putting myself up in Zach H’s Place.

At this point I’m just trying to help those that I care about.

If this is the last move I make this game it’s okay but I really hope not I’d cry. Thanks.
2227 days 3 hours ago
Connor_
the final nominees are ALAN and ZACH D!

I can confirm that Alan’s special prize for winning the Do-or-Die was the Diamond Veto. Please send your votes to evict!
2227 days 3 hours ago
jayhawk123
*jumps into Alan's arms*
2227 days 1 hour ago
alanb1
Also I kinda decided that on a whim and rereading what I said I just wanna clarify to Zach d that obviously I. Are about u too and I get u probably strategically hate me rn but personally I think we’ll be fine I’m sorry if I don’t respect me or my game but I would talk to Zach H for hours and although I consider u both as new friends I’ve bonded with him so much I’m sorry.
2226 days 20 hours ago
lhooper9029767
account got hacked so I can't get on it
2226 days 20 hours ago
alanb1
Omg what that’s awful :/ sorry to hear
2226 days 20 hours ago
Connor_
Check in for tonight's eviction begins now!
2226 days 20 hours ago
1001games
Here
2226 days 20 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
HERE!
2226 days 20 hours ago
Connor_
*appears on TV*

Hello, Houseguests!
2226 days 20 hours ago
1001games
Hi connor
2226 days 20 hours ago
Connor_
How's everyone doing tonight?
2226 days 20 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
GOOD
2226 days 20 hours ago
Connor_
Well, Houseguests, we have a lot to get to tonight. As you know, not one, but two of you will be leaving the house tonight.
2226 days 20 hours ago
Connor_
that said, let's begin the first live eviction of the night.

open group

Connor's Big Brother 2 — Day 49

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!