This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Contract & Game Format — Must Read

Topic » [S1] Contract & Game..

2225 days 16 hours ago
Connor_
Hello, and thank you once again for applying for season one of Connor's Big Brother!

If you haven't gathered it quite yet, my name is Connor and I will be your amazing, fantastic, incredible host for season one of Connor's Big Brother! Prior to selecting the final cast, there are some ground rules that I need you all to understand before the final houseguests can be determined and the game can begin. Please note that following your reading of this post, you will need to copy and post the statement at the bottom, allowing me to know that you read and understand the rules posted here.

Some things to note before you read the rules:
• Applications will most likely close tomorrow (2/23), and THE PREMIERE WILL BE ON MONDAY, FEBRUARY 26TH AT 7 PM EASTERN! THE PREMIERE WILL BE ON MONDAY, FEBRUARY 26TH AT 7 PM EASTERN! THE PREMIERE WILL BE ON MONDAY, FEBRUARY 26TH AT 7 PM EASTERN! THE PREMIERE WILL BE ON MONDAY, FEBRUARY 26TH AT 7 PM EASTERN! THE PREMIERE WILL BE ON MONDAY, FEBRUARY 26TH AT 7 PM EASTERN! Please make your best attempt to attend, as it will be one of the most eventful nights in the game. All houseguests will move into the house, we will crown the first Head of Household, and the first Nomination Ceremony will take place.
• A Skype is not required for this game, but it is heavily encouraged. Every once in a while I may ask if the majority of the group would like to have an eviction or competition on a Skype call. In the event this takes place, you are NOT obligated to speak on call unless you feel comfortable. This is not guaranteed to happen, it will simply depend on the willingness and interest of the initial cast.
• This game will MOSTLY run on a cycle. It will closely model the following:
Day 1 :: Eviction, Head of Household Competition, Nomination Ceremony
Day 2 :: Veto Competition, Veto Meeting
Day 3 :: Eviction, Head of Household Competition, Nomination Ceremony
• The Winner of this season will be awarded a $25 gift card!

:: Rules ::
1) Being active and engaged is extremely important. This game will have events that will take place (mostly) daily, and it is important for me to be able to count on you to show up to such events. Please do not just think "I'll show up if I happen to remember, or if I happen to be online at the time of the event." It is important for you to make a conscious effort to remember and show up to the events. Set a reminder on your phone, or set an alarm, or just remember to show up! It's important!

2) If you know beforehand that you will not be able to attend an event, and you have a responsibility (such as being the Veto Holder, Head of Household, or a voter on Eviction Night), it is your responsibility to notify me via Skype or Tengaged Mail what you would like to do with the power you have. If you fail to comply with this once, I reserve the right to bench you from the following competition if I see fit. Repeated violation of this rule can lead to various punishments, up to and including your expulsion from the game.

I strongly recommend and encourage each houseguest to send me a list of who they would like to protect from the most to the least. This will be the list I will refer to in the event that you fail to cast an eviction vote, or send your nominations as Head of Household. If you decide to do this, (which is strongly encouraged!), you are free to update your list at any time to reflect your relationships and alliances at that point. I will always refer to the most recent list you have provided me.

3) Confessionals are not required, but heavily encouraged. There is no specific quota that you need to meet in terms of sending Diary Room Sessions, however, I do really enjoy reading them and it shows me that you are an active and engaged member of the game. I will base spots in all-stars and many other future seasons on the frequency with which you send your confessionals, so this aspect of the game is entirely up to you.

4) If I have a Live competition planned, and only one person who is eligible to compete shows up to compete, I will either reschedule the Live competition or post a non-live competition to take its place.

5) Don't get banned. It's not hard. Don't do it.

6) Please add me on Skype if you have one. My username is Connor_Tengaged. Please also include me in all alliance chats throughout the season, it will give me better insight into the game and allow me to add more details to the eventual wiki.

7) If you are on the jury and refuse to vote for a winner, you will be banned from ever returning to my series again.

8) If you are a voter at the eviction, you will have 24 hours (the time from the conclusion of the Veto Meeting to the Eviction the next night) to send me your vote to evict via Tengaged Mail or Skype. You may change your vote as many times as you would like in this time period. At the eviction, the nominees will make their final pleas, and the votes will lock two minutes after the final nominee has made his or her speech.

9) Have a good time! I put a lot of work into hosting these games, and I want to ensure that you are all actively playing and having fun. It makes you all more excited and likely to show up, and it makes me more excited to host.

To show me that you have read and understand this post, please copy and paste the following statement below. Once you have done this, please answer the brief questionnaire/availability check I have sent to you through mail. Once you have completed both of these tasks, you have completed the application process and can expect to hear from me in the coming days!

NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT POST THIS BELOW, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY.

"I, (insert name), have read and understand the rules and expectations that will be in place in the event I am cast as a houseguest for Connor's Big Brother. I also understand and accept that Connor has the right to take whatever action he deems necessary in the event I fail to comply with the aforementioned rules."
2225 days 15 hours ago
kingLiam
"I, Lorenzo, have read and understand the rules and expectations that will be in place in the event I am cast as a houseguest for Connor's Big Brother. I also understand and accept that Connor has the right to take whatever action he deems necessary in the event I fail to comply with the aforementioned rules."
2225 days 15 hours ago
J2999
“I, James, have read and understand the rules and expectations that will be in place in the event I am cast as a houseguest for Connor’s Big Brother. I also understand and accept that Connor has the right to take whatever action he deems necessary in the event I fail to comply with the aforementioned rules.”
2225 days 15 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
“I, Burger, have read and understand the rules and expectations that will be in place in the event I am cast as a houseguest for Connor’s Big Brother. I also understand and accept that Connor has the right to take whatever action he deems necessary in the event I fail to comply with the aforementioned rules.”
2225 days 15 hours ago
Peterparker16
"I, Jay, have read and understand the rules and expectations that will be in place in the event I am cast as a houseguest for Connor's Big Brother. I also understand and accept that Connor has the right to take whatever action he deems necessary in the event I fail to comply with the aforementioned rules."
2225 days 15 hours ago
ZacPed
"I, Zac, have read and understand the rules and expectations that will be in place in the event I am cast as a houseguest for Connor's Big Brother. I also understand and accept that Connor has the right to take whatever action he deems necessary in the event I fail to comply with the aforementioned rules."
2225 days 15 hours ago
adamslater19
"I, Megan, have read and understand the rules and expectations that will be in place in the event I am cast as a houseguest for Connor's Big Brother. I also understand and accept that Connor has the right to take whatever action he deems necessary in the event I fail to comply with the aforementioned rules."
2225 days 15 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
"I, Andrew, have read and understand the rules and expectations that will be in place in the event I am cast as a houseguest for Connor's Big Brother. I also understand and accept that Connor has the right to take whatever action he deems necessary in the event I fail to comply with the aforementioned rules."
2225 days 15 hours ago
Shawnlestwinx
"I, Shawnlestwinx, have read and understand the rules and expectations that will be in place in the event I am cast as a houseguest for Connor's Big Brother. I also understand and accept that Connor has the right to take whatever action he deems necessary in the event I fail to comply with the aforementioned rules."
2225 days 15 hours ago
PoisonIvy22
"I, Amber, have read and understand the rules and expectations that will be in place in the event I am cast as a houseguest for Connor's Big Brother. I also understand and accept that Connor has the right to take whatever action he deems necessary in the event I fail to comply with the aforementioned rules.
2225 days 15 hours ago
lhooper902976
"I, Logan H, have read and understand the rules and expectations that will be in place in the event I am cast as a houseguest for Connor's Big Brother. I also understand and accept that Connor has the right to take whatever action he deems necessary in the event I fail to comply with the aforementioned rules."
2225 days 14 hours ago
IceMakeRampart
"I, (Zach D.), have read and understand the rules and expectations that will be in place in the event I am cast as a houseguest for Connor's Big Brother. I also understand and accept that Connor has the right to take whatever action he deems necessary in the event I fail to comply with the aforementioned rules."
2225 days 14 hours ago
Howard34
"I, (Howard A. ), have read and understand the rules and expectations that will be in place in the event I am cast as a houseguest for Connor's Big Brother. I also understand and accept that Connor has the right to take whatever action he deems necessary in the event I fail to comply with the aforementioned rules."
2225 days 14 hours ago
Imopink1
I, (Sanda L), have read and understand the rules and expectations that will be in place in the event I am cast as a houseguest for Connor's Big Brother. I also understand and accept that Connor has the right to take whatever action he deems necessary in the event I fail to comply with the aforementioned rules."
2225 days 14 hours ago
SashaBaby2010
"I, (Sasha L.), have read and understand the rules and expectations that will be in place in the event I am cast as a houseguest for Connor's Big Brother. I also understand and accept that Connor has the right to take whatever action he deems necessary in the event I fail to comply with the aforementioned rules."
2225 days 14 hours ago
VictoriaW
"I, Victoria, have read and understand the rules and expectations that will be in place in the event I am cast as a houseguest for Connor's Big Brother. I also understand and accept that Connor has the right to take whatever action he deems necessary in the event I fail to comply with the aforementioned rules."

open group

Connor's Big Brother 2 — Day 49

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!