This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SERIES 1 (APPLICATIONS)

Topic » SERIES 1 (APPLICATIONS)

2449 days 18 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Hello Everybody! I am EXTREMELY excited to revamp to BBUK style of hosting! This new series, 11 celebrities will enter the BBUK house! (If you played in the Civilian Series's... you MAY still apply!)

For those of you who do not know how BBUK works, the housemates nominate and the public votes to evict (There will be many alterations to this along the way!)

This series requires you to ROLE PLAY in the house forums! Its VERY easy to do and makes the season loads of fun! 60% of the season is game play and strategy while the other 40% is roleplaying and forming relationships and having conversations with fellow housemates.

•APPLICATIONS•
[ 1 ] List of Top 4 Celebrities You Want to Play As (They don't have to be super famous or have played IRL CBBUK, they can range from Beyonce to  YouTuber!):
[ 2 ] Hero or Villain? Explain:
[ 3 ] Describe yourself in a couple of sentences! Sell yourself to me! What makes you intresting/unique?:
[ 4 ] Time zone and times most likely available:
[ 5 ] How active are you on a scale of 1-15 (Please be honest! Im looking for all active players this season to make it flow properly)?:
[ 6 ] Do you understand that you have to ROLE PLAY at least a little in this series?
[ 7 ] 2 Favorite Songs:

THANKS SO MUCH <3 LAUNCH NIGHT INFO WILL BE MAILED OUT ONCE APPLICATIONS CLOSE!
2449 days 18 hours ago
The bitch is back hehe

•APPLICATIONS•
[ 1 ] List of Top 4 Celebrities You Want to Play As (They don't have to be super famous or have played IRL CBBUK, they can range from Beyonce to  YouTuber!): Beyonce, Rihanna, Selena Gomez, Bebe Rexha

[ 2 ] Hero or Villain? Explain: Villain, yalls hates me and yalls knows it

[ 3 ] Describe yourself in a couple of sentences! Sell yourself to me! What makes you intresting/unique?: Umm I'm quite honest! I genuinely am a nice person but only when ppl r nice to me! I'm unique coz I've been a housemate here twice before xD, and failed LOL

[ 4 ] Time zone and times most likely available: UK lol idk

[ 5 ] How active are you on a scale of 1-15 (Please be honest! Im looking for all active players this season to make it flow properly)?: 10, very active :)

[ 6 ] Do you understand that you have to ROLE PLAY at least a little in this series? Yesss 1 hunna

[ 7 ] 2 Favorite Songs: atm Fetish & 2U
2449 days 18 hours ago
Kgamer2218
[ 1 ] List of Top 4 Celebrities You Want to Play As (They don't have to be super famous or have played IRL CBBUK, they can range from Beyonce to  YouTuber!):  Kenny from bbcan Ricky dillion
Tyler oakley Connor franta
[ 2 ] Hero or Villain? Explain:  villian cause bigger personality and funny And people make 8t farther than boring people and villian is unque
[ 3 ] Describe yourself in a couple of sentences! Sell yourself to me! What makes you intresting/unique?:  I'm gay as fuck I have tons of gifs extremely shady  I am just a drama starter I am extremely funny most of my shade is playful I am single for like forever
[ 4 ] Time zone and times most likely available:  central  about anytime just nothing too early
[ 5 ] How active are you on a scale of 1-15 (Please be honest! Im looking for all active players this season to make it flow properly)?:  about 13
[ 6 ] Do you understand that you have to ROLE PLAY at least a little in this series?  Yep I have done a bbcuk role play before
[ 7 ] 2 Favorite Songs: stronger by  Britney Spears

2449 days 17 hours ago
dawsonight
•APPLICATIONS•
[ 1 ] List of Top 4 Celebrities You Want to Play As (They don't have to be super famous or have played IRL CBBUK, they can range from Beyonce to  YouTuber!): eminem, kendrick lamar, j cole, Josh from Bb USA
[ 2 ] Hero or Villain? Explain: VILLAIN, it would be more fun and i dont play this game without starting drama
[ 3 ] Describe yourself in a couple of sentences! Sell yourself to me! What makes you intresting/unique?: im a white boy from seattle, im very strategic and enjoy stirring up the game while also gaining respect from the audience, pick me and there will never be a dull moment.
[ 4 ] Time zone and times most likely available: PACIFIC 1PM-10PM
[ 5 ] How active are you on a scale of 1-15 (Please be honest! Im looking for all active players this season to make it flow properly)?: 9, ILL TRY 2 MAKE IT 11
[ 6 ] Do you understand that you have to ROLE PLAY at least a little in this series? YES IM EXCITED 2 SHOW EVERYONE MY BB VERSION
[ 7 ] 2 Favorite Songs: LOYALTY -KENDRICK LAMAR ; FINE LINE -EMINEM

NO PROB TY
2449 days 17 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
•APPLICATIONS•
[ 1 ] List of Top 4 Celebrities You Want to Play As (They don't have to be super famous or have played IRL CBBUK, they can range from Beyonce to  YouTuber!):
1. John Ondrasik (Lead singer of Five for Fighting)
2. Jimmy Fallon
3. Donald Trump
4. Gordon Ramsay
[ 2 ] Hero or Villain? Explain: Depends on who I am. If I'm Ondrasik or Fallon, I'll totally be a hero. If I'm Trump, I'll totally be a villain. If I'm Ramsay, I'll be a hero unless someone harms me, then I'll fight back.
[ 3 ] Describe yourself in a couple of sentences! Sell yourself to me! What makes you interesting/unique?: I'm friendly, nice, and like to meet new people. I have played a lot of gameshows on Tengaged and hope that this is one of them I partake in. I also play 3 instruments: the viola, the guitar, and the bass.
[ 4 ] Time zone and times most likely available: EST. I'm really available from 1-4pm and any time after 6pm.
[ 5 ] How active are you on a scale of 1-15 (Please be honest! Im looking for all active players this season to make it flow properly)?: 10. Pretty active.
[ 6 ] Do you understand that you have to ROLE PLAY at least a little in this series? Yup
[ 7 ] 2 Favorite Songs: If you asked tomorrow, I'd tell you a different answer, but my 2 favorite songs are "The Riddle" by Five for Fighting and "Rude" by Magic.
2449 days 17 hours ago
GerardoM13
[ 1 ] List of Top 4 Celebrities You Want to Play As (They don't have to be super famous or have played IRL CBBUK, they can range from Beyonce to  YouTuber!): Mother Trisha Paytas, Marissa Jade, Jordan Davies, Sam Thompson
[ 2 ] Hero or Villain? Explain: Hero because I dont really fight but when I do its to defend someone
[ 3 ] Describe yourself in a couple of sentences! Sell yourself to me! What makes you intresting/unique?: Well what makes me unique is that im mexican. I can be a very chill person but if someone gets on my nerves I will totally explode and create so much fucking drama.
[ 4 ] Time zone and times most likely available: CST, 7pm CST 8pm CST, 9pm CST, 10pm CST
[ 5 ] How active are you on a scale of 1-15 (Please be honest! Im looking for all active players this season to make it flow properly)?:  It can range from 8 to 14
[ 6 ] Do you understand that you have to ROLE PLAY at least a little in this series? Yes!
[ 7 ] 2 Favorite Songs: Swish Swish, Theres nothing holding me back
2449 days 17 hours ago
adamslater19
1. Megan Mckenna - Reality Star from Ex On The Beach series 3 and 4 and cbb17 and TOWIE
2. Marnie Simpson - Reality Star from Geordie shore and CBB18
3. Tana Mongeau - Youtuber
4. Chloe Ferry - Reality Star from Geordie Shore and CBB19 and Ex on the beach series 7

[ 2 ] Hero or Villain? Explain: Both because they all can be nice but once you cross them, Your in deep shit, Especially Megan,Marnie and Chloe they are powerful and will knock a bitch out

[ 3 ] Describe yourself in a couple of sentences! Sell yourself to me! What makes you intresting/unique?: Im a nice person, But i can go mad bat shit crazy and i know how to get everyone's attention, I will cause drama, But i do sometimes watch drama and just laugh at how pathetic it is, Also im single which means i will most definitely look for a guy to get with in the house. (Also Pick megan)
[ 4 ] Time zone and times most likely available: GMT or EST
[ 5 ] How active are you on a scale of 1-15 (Please be honest! Im looking for all active players this season to make it flow properly)?: 14
[ 6 ] Do you understand that you have to ROLE PLAY at least a little in this series? Yes of course, I did my own series before
[ 7 ] 2 Favorite Songs:

My 2 favourite songs are

Booty - Jlo and Iggy azalea
and Beyonce run the world
2449 days 14 hours ago
Jaesus123
•APPLICATIONS•
[ 1 ] List of Top 4 Celebrities You Want to Play As (They don't have to be super famous or have played IRL CBBUK, they can range from Beyonce to  YouTuber!): Tiffany Pollard, Farrah Abraham, Suckvinder, HELEN WOOD
[ 2 ] Hero or Villain? Explain: Villain im simply a bitch sorry but i cant do anything about that
[ 3 ] Describe yourself in a couple of sentences! Sell yourself to me! What makes you intresting/unique?: Well i want all the attention to me i love it when people get annoyed when im around cuase i get more time to speak because they wont have the balls to tell me to shut up if u want drama im here
[ 4 ] Time zone and times most likely available: anytime tbh
[ 5 ] How active are you on a scale of 1-15 (Please be honest! Im looking for all active players this season to make it flow properly)?: 12.5
[ 6 ] Do you understand that you have to ROLE PLAY at least a little in this series? yes
[ 7 ] 2 Favorite Songs: First time and The cure
2449 days 9 hours ago
MIchelle990
•APPLICATIONS•
[ 1 ] List of Top 4 Celebrities You Want to Play As (They don't have to be super famous or have played IRL CBBUK, they can range from Beyonce to  YouTuber!):  Tiffany Pollard, Rihanna, Tyra banks, Naomi campbell
[ 2 ] Hero or Villain? Explain: Villain cos i can manipulate anyone and i mean anyone
[ 3 ] Describe yourself in a couple of sentences! Sell yourself to me! What makes you intresting/unique?:  Well i will be fun in every single way and i will be having every single bit of attention i will get a romance in the house and it will blossom
[ 4 ] Time zone and times most likely available:  england and all day
[ 5 ] How active are you on a scale of 1-15 (Please be honest! Im looking for all active players this season to make it flow properly)?:  14.5
[ 6 ] Do you understand that you have to ROLE PLAY at least a little in this series?  yeah
[ 7 ] 2 Favorite Songs: Power by little mix and Beyonce single ladies
2449 days 6 hours ago
Supitsmark
[ 1 ] List of Top 4 Celebrities You Want to Play As: Rihanna, Nicki, Khloe K, Kylie K
[ 2 ] Hero or Villain? Explain: 50/50
[ 3 ] Describe yourself in a couple of sentences! Sell yourself to me! What makes you intresting/unique?: I make big moves. Im willing to do whatever it takes to get to the end but I am also a very loyal player to those I play with. It is a dangerous combination.
[ 4 ] Time zone and times most likely available: EST 8am to 9pm
[ 5 ] How active are you on a scale of 1-15 (Please be honest! Im looking for all active players this season to make it flow properly)?: 15
[ 6 ] Do you understand that you have to ROLE PLAY at least a little in this series? Yes
[ 7 ] 2 Favorite Songs: Bitch Better Have my Money and Wild Thoughts
2449 days ago
AshleeLohan
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdqxa9tysX1rlr2dlo1_250.gif

[ 1 ] List of Top 4 Celebrities You Want to Play As >>LINDSAY LOHAN LINDSAY LOHAN LINDSAY LOHAN LINDSAY LOHAN! <<

[ 2 ] Hero or Villain? Explain: >> Basically both, because i am as sweet as pie, untill you dig ina nd bite the wrong piece of me!

[ 3 ] Describe yourself in a couple of sentences! Sell yourself to me! What makes you intresting/unique?: >> Well first and formost, im just unique in general, i dont think anyone out here, is as different as me .. i have what it takes to be or to win CELEB bb :D

[ 4 ] Time zone and times most likely available: >> ANYDAY!

[ 5 ] How active are you on a scale of 1-15 (Please be honest! Im looking for all active players this season to make it flow properly)?: >>16 :D

[ 6 ] Do you understand that you have to ROLE PLAY at least a little in this series? >> Yesssss

[ 7 ] 2 Favorite Songs: Switch by iggy, and standing on the sun beyonce.
2448 days 23 hours ago
Girllover101
•APPLICATIONS•
[ 1 ] List of Top 4 Celebrities You Want to Play As (They don't have to be super famous or have played IRL CBBUK, they can range from Beyonce to  YouTuber!): Sia, Miranda Sings, Shane Dawson and Sandra Bullock
[ 2 ] Hero or Villain? Explain: Hero, bc i'm iconic
[ 3 ] Describe yourself in a couple of sentences! Sell yourself to me! What makes you intresting/unique?: I'm here, I'm queer and I like rootbeer
[ 4 ] Time zone and times most likely available: EST everyday
[ 5 ] How active are you on a scale of 1-15 (Please be honest! Im looking for all active players this season to make it flow properly)?:  9
[ 6 ] Do you understand that you have to ROLE PLAY at least a little in this series? yes maam
[ 7 ] 2 Favorite Songs: NEw Rules Dua Lipa / Watch - Billie Eilish
2448 days 22 hours ago
Haliem24
This series requires you to ROLE PLAY in the house forums! Its VERY easy to do and makes the season loads of fun! 60% of the season is game play and strategy while the other 40% is roleplaying and forming relationships and having conversations with fellow housemates.

•APPLICATIONS•
*jasmine masters
*Hurricane Sue
*Trixie Mattel
*Abi from Abilisa (xfactor)
[ 2 ] Hero or Villain? Explain: Villian, causing drama but can be hero too
[ 3 ] Describe yourself in a couple of sentences! Sell yourself to me! What makes you intresting/unique?: I cause drama,stand up for others and will make the series fun!
[ 4 ] Time zone and times most likely available: GMT - any
[ 5 ] How active are you on a scale of 1-15 (Please be honest! Im looking for all active players this season to make it flow properly)?: 14
[ 6 ] Do you understand that you have to ROLE PLAY at least a little in this series? Yay
[ 7 ] 2 Favorite Songs:
Greedy Ariana Grande
2448 days 22 hours ago
Survivorgame1
- CLOSED -

open group

Celebrity Big Brother UK: Series 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!