This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2

Topic » Tribal Council #2

2480 days 5 hours ago
_Adidas_
Day 0

Welcome back to tribal council...

Braden - How does it feel knowing this tribe does not perform as the opposing one?
Alex - Why do you think 3 people targeted Hudson?
Jerry - Is this tribe now at a significant disadvantage?
Easton - Should tonight's vote be to benefit the entire tribe or certain people?
Cedric - You received votes last tribal, is it likely to receive more this tribal?
Matths - What must this tribe do in order to not return?
Aria - Last tribal we saw a split vote, is it likely to see another one tonight?

I will continue to ask questions as tribal continues, You may wish to answer or not but at least answer these. If you would wish to use an idol, please let me know before hand. No vote is equivalent to self vote. Votes are due TOMORROW!

SEND CONFESSIONALS
SEND IDOL GUESSES
2480 days 5 hours ago
Musicinme
It sucks, I am someone who likes being able to perform for the tribe. But honestly, we all have our own lives out of this so I don't blame anyone tbh, I hope that more competitions in the future are non-live. But I don't like going to tribal because it makes me feel bad for everyone in our tribe.
2479 days 8 hours ago
TheDiamondWls
Can I do this right here
2479 days 8 hours ago
TheDiamondWls
BC I have been inactive in Tengaged recently and I don't want to be a burden to my tribemates
2479 days 8 hours ago
TheDiamondWls
I'm going to quit
2478 days 14 hours ago
_Adidas_
Votes wil be read later tonight
2477 days 11 hours ago
_Adidas_
Diamond has decided to quit, and Cedric has been Medically Evacuated
2477 days 2 hours ago
Musicinme
Woah...

open group

Luis's Survivor: Isla Del Sol [APP OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!