This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Inferno Vote 10

Topic » Inferno Vote 10

3521 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
Here you will discuss and you will each cast 2 votes

You must now vote for ONE MEMBER OF THE OPPOSING TEAM to enter the Inferno.
You must also vote for ONE MEMBER OF YOUR OWN TEAM to enter the Inferno

It will be a PUBLIC VOTE AND DISCUSSION.  You will cast your vote publicly and can change anytime before the vote ends by FRIDAY at 7 pm est (23 hours from now).

Majority rules and the 2 PEOPLE with the most votes from EACH TEAM between you and the Good Guys will be selected to participate in The Inferno

If you do not vote, you will receive 2 penalty votes.  You ARE ALLOWED to vote for yourself if you wish.

REMEMBER, since he won the last Inferno, PeaceOut14 will get twice as many votes (2 votes for the Good Guys, 2 votes for the Bad Asses)

When I reveal the results in the main group, I will only reveal the total vote tally and not who voted for who.

You may begin your Deliberations/Discussion/Voting.
3521 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
Well......I don't think Peace should go in, just saying....
3521 days 11 hours ago
PeaceOut14
^^^^ agree 100% unless people want me to have a special power ;)
3521 days 11 hours ago
dylanjay
Does anyone know if this one is the last inferno?
3521 days 10 hours ago
Spinner554
It should be. I highly doubt a 6 person final.

Idk who all hasn't yet but if you haven't been voted into an inferno yet, step up. It's the last one more than likely.
3521 days 10 hours ago
Spinner554
And on that note also I feel like we should vote nick for the other team ONLY considering he's the only one who hasn't been in an inferno on their team.
3521 days 10 hours ago
dylanjay
if its a 6 person final then by definition it would no longer be a team game... you have to have a group of 5 people in order to be considered a technical team... technically the Good Guys are a Quadrant and not a team... LMAO
3521 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
I might just not vote.....ily all ROFL
3520 days 18 hours ago
Kennel123
i dont wanna vote any of you in  :(
3520 days 16 hours ago
PeaceOut14
yeah ;-;

also, shouldnt we vote one of their stronger players in to the inferno? they are most likely voting nick in if confessionals are telling the truth
3520 days 16 hours ago
dylanjay
Well I think we all know that it's either going I be Ivan or myself going in. Neither of us have been in and we are all friends... With that said this vote isn't personal. It's just because I refuse to vote myself in so late in the game... My votes are for Nick on Good Guys and Ivan on Bad Asses. Ivan I really want you to do well. I do like you as a person! Please don't take this as a malicious act to get you out because it's not at all. We are just down to the wire and friends have to start voting friends. Good Luck everyone! love you guys!
3520 days 15 hours ago
Kennel123
nick mailed me saying they voted him in we should take a strong one out i believe
3520 days 15 hours ago
Kennel123
okay sorry guys my votes are

Ivan and Turney :S
3520 days 14 hours ago
PeaceOut14
I'm also gonna vote
Ivan for Bad Asses
Turney for Good Guys
3520 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
There's already too many votes :(

I HAVE no other choice then to vote ivan & Turney :(
3520 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
VOTING IS NOW CLOSED

open group

RSF Bad Asses Deliberation Room

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!