This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Inferno Vote 9

Topic » Inferno Vote 9

3549 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
Here you will discuss and you will each cast 2 votes

You must now vote for ONE MEMBER OF THE OPPOSING TEAM to enter the Inferno.
You must also vote for ONE MEMBER OF YOUR OWN TEAM to enter the Inferno

It will be a PUBLIC VOTE AND DISCUSSION.  You will cast your vote publicly and can change anytime before the vote ends by WEDNESDAY at 7 pm est (23.5 hours from now).

Majority rules and the 2 PEOPLE with the most votes from EACH TEAM between you and the Good Guys will be selected to participate in The Inferno

If you do not vote, you will receive 2 penalty votes.  You ARE ALLOWED to vote for yourself if you wish.

When I reveal the results in the main group, I will only reveal the total vote tally and not who voted for who.

You may begin your Deliberations/Discussion/Voting.
3549 days 13 hours ago
PeaceOut14
WERE FREE OF DRAMA THANK GOD

well, for now

now, can someone like volunteer..........
3549 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
Round 8-michael222 (Bad Asses) (Lost to Jordonk and Nightcore)

CAN WE ALL PLEASE JUST TAKE A MOMENT AND PRAISE THE LORD?

ROFL!
3549 days 13 hours ago
PeaceOut14
btw unfortunately

since ethan's and my inferno was a 1v1 against the BA
and this recent one was a pair

there is a chance it will be BA vs BA and GG vs GG for the next elim

;-;
3549 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
It will be Free For All lol
3549 days 10 hours ago
Spinner554
I would really appreciate not going in to the inferno this round considering I wouldn't be able to make it to the inferno lol
3549 days 7 hours ago
Kennel123
voting was so much easier with michael here...
3549 days 5 hours ago
dylanjay
^^^^^ my thoughts exactly...
3548 days 22 hours ago
Spinner554
Is there anyone who hasn't at least been voted in?
3548 days 16 hours ago
dylanjay
There is 2 of us actually... But that awkward moment when no one wants to throw a vote out there.
3548 days 16 hours ago
PeaceOut14
*awkwardly glances at Ivan/Dylan before looking back down*
3548 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
3548 days 16 hours ago
Spinner554
Whale then
3548 days 15 hours ago
Kennel123
Any volunteers lol?
3548 days 15 hours ago
dylanjay
This sucks so bad, but someone has to do it. I don't want to go in... I want to be here at the end. I like everyone that's left but moves have to be made in order to be at the end of this... So my votes are for (Nothing on Good Guys) and (Ahmir on Bad-Asses) I know you've went but we haven't talked this whole game... I'm so sorry. I hate this but I'm sending you in because I want you to win and come back... Not because I want you to go home. Ps. I hope you win cutthroat Ahmir :)
3548 days 14 hours ago
Ahmir99
I'll agree on nothing but there is no way in the world I should go in again. when some people have never even been nominated.

open group

RSF Bad Asses Deliberation Room

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!