This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Inferno Vote 7

Topic » Inferno Vote 7

3548 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
Phase 2 has begun.

Here you will discuss and you will each cast 2 votes

You must now vote for ONE MEMBER OF THE OPPOSING TEAM to enter the Inferno.
You must also vote for ONE MEMBER OF YOUR OWN TEAM to enter the Inferno

It will be a PUBLIC VOTE AND DISCUSSION.  You will cast your vote publicly and can change anytime before the vote ends by SATURDAY at 7 pm est (22 hours from now).

Majority rules and the 2 PEOPLE with the most votes from EACH TEAM between you and the Good Guys will be selected to participate in The Inferno

If you do not vote, you will receive 2 penalty votes.  You ARE ALLOWED to vote for yourself if you wish.

REMEMBER, since he won the last Inferno, Ethan000 will get twice as many votes (2 votes for the Good Guys, 2 votes for the Bad Asses)

When I reveal the results in the main group, I will only reveal the total vote tally and not who voted for who.

You may begin your Deliberations/Discussion/Voting.
3548 days 18 hours ago
michael222
For the badasses I nominate Dylan as he threatened to throw the final challenge, as for the good guys I'm undecided at the moment.
3548 days 18 hours ago
dylanjay
LOLZ YOU THREW THE CHALLENGE IDIOT I SAID I WOULD THROW IF YOU MADE IT THERE AND DIDNT DESERVE IT
3548 days 18 hours ago
dylanjay
straight up if everyone on this team doesn't vote in michael then you look so suspect because you would have to be in an alliance with them
3548 days 18 hours ago
dylanjay
MY VOTES ARE FOR MICHAEL AND MYSTERYGAME
3548 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
I VOTE IN....

MICHAEL (For obvi reasons)

&

JORDONK
3548 days 18 hours ago
michael222
Or you can create a majority and rebel against him. I will aim to win the final challenge no matter what, even if that means working with you guys. My experience would be invaluable in the finals.
3548 days 18 hours ago
dylanjay
MICHAEL YOU THREW 2 CHALLENGES! I'VE NEVER THROWN A CHALLENGE IN MY LIFE! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE AT THE END NOR DO YOU DESERVE A WIN
3548 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
Actually, he threw 3.....:/
3548 days 18 hours ago
dylanjay
^^^^ that right there and why is it that your best friend is asking me to make sure he doesn't get voted into the inferno... oh thats because every deliberation michael tells the good guys what we are doing before we do it
3548 days 18 hours ago
michael222
Aren't you dropping down to my level if you are threatening to throw the final challenge?
3548 days 18 hours ago
dylanjay
noo... you threw 3 challenges. I said "I would throw the final because you don't deserve to win" there is still plenty of game left and plenty of time to get rid of you. You actually threw I just said I would to spite you. I'm a beast in final challenges... I'm probably the fastest puzzle person on this team... WOULDNt it be stupid to get rid of the teams best puzzle person in order to keep someone that has thrown 3 challenges on the team? HOW DOES THAT MAKE SENSE AT ALL BRO
3548 days 18 hours ago
michael222
^How many lifeshields have you won?
3548 days 18 hours ago
michael222
Also we have ethan for puzzles lol
3548 days 18 hours ago
dylanjay
LIFE SHIELDS DON"T MEAN ANYTHING! if thats all you have then this is sad... stop trying to pla yth evictim! YOU THREW 3 F***ING CHALLENGES! YOU WILL GO IN EVERYTIME TILL YOU GO HOME
3548 days 18 hours ago
michael222
I was just wondering because you claim to be good at challenges but that answer to that question was 0! (I have 2 btw)

open group

RSF Bad Asses Deliberation Room

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!