This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S2] Contract & Game Format — Must Read

Topic » [S2] Contract & Game..

2193 days 14 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I yandereboy12 have read and understand the rules and expectations that will be in place in the event I am cast as a houseguest for Connor's Big Brother. I also understand and accept that Connor has the right to take whatever action he seems necessary in the event I fail to comply with the aforementioned rules.
2193 days 14 hours ago
greyconverse
"I, (insert name), have read and understand the rules and expectations that will be in place in the event I am cast as a houseguest for Connor's Big Brother. I also understand and accept that Connor has the right to take whatever action he deems necessary in the event I fail to comply with the aforementioned rules."
2193 days 14 hours ago
Tube
"I, James, have read and understand the rules and expectations that will be in place in the event I am cast as a houseguest for Connor's Big Brother. I also understand and accept that Connor has the right to take whatever action he deems necessary in the event I fail to comply with the aforementioned rules."
2193 days 4 hours ago
abeledaa
"I, Cai E (abeledaa), have read and understand the rules and expectations that will be in place in the event I am cast as a houseguest for Connor's Big Brother. I also understand and accept that Connor has the right to take whatever action he deems necessary in the event I fail to comply with the aforementioned rules."
2193 days ago
Zelen
"I, Zelen, have read and understand the rules and expectations that will be in place in the event I am cast as a houseguest for Connor's Big Brother. I also understand and accept that Connor has the right to take whatever action he deems necessary in the event I fail to comply with the aforementioned rules."
2192 days 23 hours ago
FairyBoss
"I, Michael, have read and understand the rules and expectations that will be in place in the event I am cast as a houseguest for Connor's Big Brother. I also understand and accept that Connor has the right to take whatever action he deems necessary in the event I fail to comply with the aforementioned rules."
2192 days 22 hours ago
JustJoeybtw
"I, Joey, have read and understand the rules and expectations that will be in place in the event I am cast as a houseguest for Connor's Big Brother. I also understand and accept that Connor has the right to take whatever action he deems necessary in the event I fail to comply with the aforementioned rules."         This is my 2nd time putting this my first is the third post.
2191 days 21 hours ago
RedsKanto
"I, Red, have read and understand the rules and expectations that will be in place in the event I am cast as a houseguest for Connor's Big Brother. I also understand and accept that Connor has the right to take whatever action he deems necessary in the event I fail to comply with the aforementioned rules."
2189 days 17 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I YANDERE have read and understand the rules and expectations that will be in place in the event I am cast as a houseguest for Connor's Big brother I also understand and accept that Connor has the right to take whatever action he seems necessary in the event I fail to comply with the aforementioned rules.

open group

Connor's Survivor Production

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!