This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother 7: 7th - Freya (jojo7784)

Topic » Big Brother 7: 7th - Freya..

2391 days 6 hours ago
_Aria
Week 10 Details: https://i.imgur.com/G67CJil.png

Following Justin's eviction, it was revealed to the house that the twist inspired by Chanei would turn the game upside down, as Chanei was frequently at the mercy of her other houseguests. The Head of Household competition would have two winners, who would have to agree on three nominations. Then, a Diamond Power of Veto competition would be played among all houseguests, where the winner would have the option to replace a nomination with a houseguest of their choice. On eviction night, the two eligible houseguests would choose to save a nominee instead of evict, and the third nominee with no vote to save would go home. At the Head of Household competition, the houseguests participated in the "Photo Fabrications" Head of Household competition, where houseguests faced off in randomized pairs, and one houseguest was asked to give three details about a picture they were shown. The houseguest could be either utterly honest or tell a fib or two. The other houseguest would have to guess if the other houseguest was lying or telling the truth. The houseguests traded roles back and forth, until someone had garnered two points. In the end, Liam, Victoria and Viv won their respective rounds and faced off in a tiebreaker. Liam and Victoria would become the new Co-Heads of Household.

At the nomination ceremony, Liam and Victoria nominated Eli, Freya, and Violet for eviction. At the "Puzzle Party" Diamond Power of Veto competition, houseguests were asked to complete an intense jigsaw puzzle in the shortest amount of time that they could. In the end, Viv won the competition.

At the Diamond Power of Veto ceremony, Viv decided not to use her incredible power, despite this being her only opportunity to do so. Eli, Freya, and Violet remained seated on the block.

At the live vote and eviction, Jake was decided to cast his vote to save first in a coin toss. Jake casted his vote to save Violet. Viv then decided to cast her vote to save Eli. This meant Freya would be the next houseguest evicted from the house, becoming the fifth juror. After her eviction, Freya said, "Okay, well, I think I wasn't saved because literally everyone is sheeping Jake and Viv, and it is honestly quite sad. I think Jake and Viv totally made the right move by taking me out. I was literally going to go after them. I was a target because unlike everyone else, I refused to sheep Jake and Viv. I think regardless of the twist, I was going this week if I didn't win Head of Household or the Diamond Power of Veto. That's just how it was going to be. I'm rooting for Eli 100% and I hope he wins, and as for who I want to fail, I would have to say Liam and Victoria for literally sheeping all season long. I wouldn't do much differently, I fought to the end and refused to bow down to anyone else, and I'm proud of myself at the end of the day. Thanks for having me!"

Thanks for playing, Freya.

open group

Riá's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!