This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Investigation 7

Topic » Investigation 7

1346 days 9 hours ago
tunertin
The next Death will occur here and the investigation will begin

The next Riddle will be LIVE tomorrow, July 22nd, at 6 pm Eastern/5 pm Central

Investigation 8 is intended to be fully live on July 23rd, please explicitly state whether or not you can make it that day between 6 pm Eastern and 8 pm Eastern at the latest.
1346 days 9 hours ago
tunertin
*A maid knocks on each guests door, telling them to go to the parlour immediately*
1346 days 9 hours ago
tunertin
*I enter the parlour, but the scared guests are missing*
1346 days 9 hours ago
tunertin
"Hello everyone, I have been informed that one of the scared guests has been killed"
1346 days 9 hours ago
tunertin
*I pull a card out of an envelope with the name of the killed guest on it just as the other scared guest enters the room*
1346 days 9 hours ago
tunertin
lliiaamm has been killed and is no longer with us. Unlike usual, you do not get to see anything in terms of his death and you must enter this investigation blind. You may choose to investigate either the Crime Scene (The Basement) or The Victim’s Last Known Whereabouts (The Library). The Morgue is not an investigation location this time around and its information will go to the riddle winner this round. Please post your chosen location publicly (do not change it) and I will send you further instructions.
1346 days 9 hours ago
tunertin
Also please explicitly state YES or NO in response to whether or not you can make the live investigation where the entirety of the investigation and riddle will occur in the matter of an hour with an hour to submit write ups from 6-8 pm Eastern on July 23rd for Investigation 8.
1346 days 9 hours ago
SeaViper
I'll find out if I can make it tomorrow
1346 days 9 hours ago
tunertin
Ok thank you for letting me know SeaViper
1346 days 8 hours ago
Christian_
I should be free
1346 days 8 hours ago
tunertin
So for Investigation 8 those who said they can make it live:

Christian_
1346 days 8 hours ago
tunertin
And please start choosing your locations for investigation 7, either Crime Scene or LKW (Morgue info goes to riddle winner)
1346 days 7 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
Crime Scene

And I’m not sure yet, I will let you know soon
1346 days 7 hours ago
Macda27
I’ll be free but I’ll be dead by then x
1346 days 7 hours ago
Macda27
I’ll go Crime Scene x
1346 days 6 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
oh wait Yes I’ll be free, I thought you meant tomorrow

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!