This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRGG19 Whodunnit? Double Kill Finale (July 24th, 2020)

Topic » TRGG19 Whodunnit? Double Kill..

1365 days 20 hours ago
tunertin
The Finale is set to begin here on Friday, July 24th, 2020. The tentative start time is 6 pm Eastern/5 pm Central. This time is subject to change if any finalist can't make it, but the finale will occur on this day.
1365 days 17 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
Christian & I at the Finale like

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ScornfulBoilingAsianporcupine-size_restricted.gif
1365 days 17 hours ago
SeaViper
LMAO I'm the dude saying "You made it all the way through without being scared?"
1365 days 16 hours ago
Christian_
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ScornfulBoilingAsianporcupine-size_restricted.gif
1365 days 16 hours ago
Christian_
hey!
1365 days 16 hours ago
tunertin
Please check in
1365 days 16 hours ago
SeaViper
Hello
1365 days 16 hours ago
tunertin
Just waiting on SmoothStalker12
1365 days 16 hours ago
SeaViper
Oh I poisoned his banana
1365 days 16 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SelfreliantThisIberianemeraldlizard-max-1mb.gif
1365 days 16 hours ago
Christian_
omg calvin is the final victim...
1365 days 16 hours ago
tunertin
Okay, everyone is here
1365 days 16 hours ago
tunertin
Christian_, SeaViper, and SmoothStalker, congratulations on making it to the Final 3. The final challenge will be run through google forms. It consists of riddles that are run exactly as they have been for most of the season, you can't progress until you answer the riddle correctly and will be sent back to the start if you get something wrong. As always, you can press back to go back to what you got incorrect in order to try again. There are also various challenges you will encounter and they will be explained when you get to them.

The person who finishes in the fastest time will win the game. It is possible for additional time to be added onto your final time and these opportunities are mentioned within the form.

If you have any questions throughout this final challenge, please mail me on tengaged. I can't say how long this will take as it depends on how well you do. I will allow all of you the opportunity to finish, so once you are done please return here, do not say anything, and await your fate. If it takes an extreme amount of time for someone to finish to a point where the result is known, I will stop you by shutting the form down.

You will be sent a password as normal and then I will say exactly when the challenge will begin. At that time, I will mail the three of you the link to the google form (in order to prevent anyone else from using it). You are prohibited from getting help from anyone and obviously helping each other is not a good idea.

Let me know if you have any questions.
1365 days 16 hours ago
SeaViper
OH HUN NO NOT A RIDDLE I SUCK AT THOSE
1365 days 16 hours ago
Christian_
If it takes an extreme amount of time for someone to finish to a point where the result is known, I will stop you by shutting the form down.

i would just quietly leave LMAO like no thank you...
1365 days 16 hours ago
tunertin
Alright, you have all been sent your password. Please acknowledge that you know what your password is

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!