This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRGG20 Big Brother Applications

Topic » TRGG20 Big Brother..

1113 days 16 hours ago
tunertin
If you have played in TRGG before, you are still allowed to apply. This season is set to premiere the week of May 9th. The exact premiere date will be determined and announced a week or two prior. The game will run from the week of May 9th through approximately the end of May. The intended cast size is 12-16, depending on volume of applications.

Please copy and paste the below into a comment in this topic or a tengaged mail message to me to apply.

Name (can be fake, this is not your username):
How active are you on a scale of 1-10?

Some game events such as challenges and eviction voting will either have a 24 hour timeframe in which you are expected to complete them. Do you agree to always participate in 24 hour events that you are expected to (voting in evictions, participating in non-live challenges)?

Game events that are not non-live or semi-live will occur live. The live challenge time will be consistent throughout the season, determined based on applicant answers to this question. Please list all times that you are available for live challenges throughout a given week in May, be sure to include your timezone:

How have you placed in other Big Brother groups if you have played in any?

Have you played in TRGG before and, if so, what season(s)?

Will you respect the host?

Will you respect game decisions and twists even if they poorly effect your game?

Can you take and send screenshots?

Would you consider yourself a social, strategic, or physical player? (pick one):

Is there anything else I should know about you that may help me in my decision of whether or not I should cast you?

Thank you for applying!!!
1113 days 16 hours ago
tunertin
Please read the following for more information on the season: https://tengaged.com/group/6570-trgg20-coming-may-2021/forum/topic/24770801
1113 days 13 hours ago
TMAN54445
Name (can be fake, this is not your username):TRIS A
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 10

Some game events such as challenges and eviction voting will either have a 24 hour timeframe in which you are expected to complete them. Do you agree to always participate in 24 hour events that you are expected to (voting in evictions, participating in non-live challenges)?
YES
Game events that are not non-live or semi-live will occur live. The live challenge time will be consistent throughout the season, determined based on applicant answers to this question. Please list all times that you are available for live challenges throughout a given week in May, be sure to include your timezone: ANY TIME AND CDT

How have you placed in other Big Brother groups if you have played in any? JRBB SEASON 1 16TH PLACE JRBB SEASON 7 1ST PLACE

Have you played in TRGG before and, if so, what season(s)? NO

Will you respect the host? OF FUCKING COURSE

Will you respect game decisions and twists even if they poorly effect your game? HELL YEAH

Can you take and send screenshots? YES

Would you consider yourself a social, strategic, or physical player? (pick one): SOCIAL

Is there anything else I should know about you that may help me in my decision of whether or not I should cast you? I WON A BIG BROTHER GROUP GAME BEFORE AND I REALLY WANNA PLAY

YOU'RE WELCOME
1112 days 20 hours ago
Matedog1209
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Nathan
How active are you on a scale of 1-10?: 9

Some game events such as challenges and eviction voting will either have a 24 hour timeframe in which you are expected to complete them. Do you agree to always participate in 24 hour events that you are expected to (voting in evictions, participating in non-live challenges)?: I agree fully.

Game events that are not non-live or semi-live will occur live. The live challenge time will be consistent throughout the season, determined based on applicant answers to this question. Please list all times that you are available for live challenges throughout a given week in May, be sure to include your timezone:

I am CST and will answer with EST times.
I can do anywhere between 5pm EST and 1am EST

How have you placed in other Big Brother groups if you have played in any?: My past 3 Big Brother games I have placed 9th, 1st, and 1st

Have you played in TRGG before and, if so, what season(s)?: I have not.

Will you respect the host?: Absolutely. Hosting isn't an easy job!

Will you respect game decisions and twists even if they poorly effect your game?: Yes. Twist are the beauty of the game. Even if you get the short end of the stick!

Can you take and send screenshots?: Yes

Would you consider yourself a social, strategic, or physical player? (pick one): Social

Is there anything else I should know about you that may help me in my decision of whether or not I should cast you?: Looking forward to playing another BB. It's been a while!

Hope you have an amazing season!
1112 days 15 hours ago
Tester
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Drew
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 5

- Yeah I think so (unless I forget)

- My timezone is UTC +3, I live in eastern Finland. I can attend live challenges usually from like 3pm to 10pm my time (aka 8am to 3pm EST)

How have you placed in other Big Brother groups if you have played in any?
- Made it to the end in a few of them, never won though

Have you played in TRGG before and, if so, what season(s)?
- No, I don't think so.

Will you respect the host?
- Yes.

Will you respect game decisions and twists even if they poorly effect your game?
- Yes I think

Can you take and send screenshots?
- Yes

Would you consider yourself a social, strategic, or physical player? (pick one):
- Strategic or social probably

Is there anything else I should know about you that may help me in my decision of whether or not I should cast you?
- Nah

1112 days 15 hours ago
Master18
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Ole Gunder
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 8

How have you placed in other Big Brother groups if you have played in any? i have never play a group game before so this will be the first group game.

Have you played in TRGG before and, if so, what season(s)? no

Will you respect the host? im going to respect the host. Of course

Will you respect game decisions and twists even if they poorly effect your game? yeah of course i will respeckt that.

Can you take and send screenshots? yes

Would you consider yourself a social, strategic, or physical player? (pick one): Strategic

Thank you for applying!!!¨
YOU Welcome
1086 days 9 hours ago
Escapethenight13
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Jack Street

Some game events such as challenges and eviction voting will either have a 24 hour timeframe in which you are expected to complete them. Do you agree to always participate in 24 hour events that you are expected to (voting in evictions, participating in non-live challenges)? Yes

Game events that are not non-live or semi-live will occur live. The live challenge time will be consistent throughout the season, determined based on applicant answers to this question. Please list all times that you are available for live challenges throughout a given week in May, be sure to include your timezone: any time- est standard time

How have you placed in other Big Brother groups if you have played in any? Mostly top 5

Have you played in TRGG before and, if so, what season(s)? Yes I played whodunnit double killer

Will you respect the host? Yes

Will you respect game decisions and twists even if they poorly effect your game? Yes

Can you take and send screenshots? Yes

Would you consider yourself a social, strategic, or physical player? (pick one): strategic

Is there anything else I should know about you that may help me in my decision of whether or not I should cast you? No. Good luck casting!
1086 days 3 hours ago
VinSincent
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Vincent

Some game events such as challenges and eviction voting will either have a 24 hour timeframe in which you are expected to complete them. Do you agree to always participate in 24 hour events that you are expected to (voting in evictions, participating in non-live challenges)? always

Game events that are not non-live or semi-live will occur live. The live challenge time will be consistent throughout the season, determined based on applicant answers to this question. Please list all times that you are available for live challenges throughout a given week in May, be sure to include your timezone: central european timezone, everything except 8pm-4 am est but if thats not possible ill still be on challenge

How have you placed in other Big Brother groups if you have played in any?usually between 4-8

Have you played in TRGG before and, if so, what season(s)? no i didnt

Will you respect the host? yes

Will you respect game decisions and twists even if they poorly effect your game? yes

Can you take and send screenshots? yes

Would you consider yourself a social, strategic, or physical player? (pick one): strategic

Is there anything else I should know about you that may help me in my decision of whether or not I should cast you? i think it might be enough good luck in casting :D

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!