This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Write-Up 3

Topic » Write-Up 3

1374 days 9 hours ago
tunertin
Describe your theory as to how you think Washed_Ravioli was murdered. Be sure to include the murder weapon, cause of death, who you think the two killers are, and any other relevant details. Each correct detail earns you a point. Incorrect information will not gain or lose you any points. However, do not include irrelevant or contradictory details, these will deduct 1 point from your score. Commit to one theory and provide as much relevant information as possible. You are not merely providing all of the information you have collected, you must string your information together in a coherent, chronological "story" of how the killer carried out the murder.

You have until 6:30 pm Eastern/5:30 pm Central tomorrow, July 15th, to submit your write-up.
1374 days 9 hours ago
tunertin
Also, separately from your write-up, please send confessionals! Update me on how your game is going so far and how you feel about your game up to this point!
1373 days 12 hours ago
tunertin
3/10 Write-Ups Received
1373 days 11 hours ago
tunertin
4/10 Write-Ups Received
1373 days 9 hours ago
tunertin
8/10 Write-Ups Received
1373 days 9 hours ago
tunertin
The Guest with the Best Write Up who has impressed the killer the most is
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Christian_

Congratulations! You are Spared
1373 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
CURBSTOMPS!
1373 days 9 hours ago
tunertin
Now, it is time to let everyone in on how the killer murdered Washed_Ravioli. I have received this letter from this killer.

*I pull a note out of an envelope and begin reading it*

(I'll admit that this death had some poorly written details. The poorly written details, however, were minor and will not change the outcome)
1373 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
https://66.media.tumblr.com/eeeed18b58886047499a661d94ad513b/tumblr_pdnf4mVQnS1xb8wtso1_400.gif
1373 days 9 hours ago
Escapethenight13
Ill go 1st
1373 days 9 hours ago
Kevin0621
I’ll go 2nd
1373 days 9 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
Me
1373 days 9 hours ago
SeaViper
I'll add myselfto the list of volunteers lol
1373 days 9 hours ago
Macda27
I’ll go 3rd
1373 days 9 hours ago
tunertin
Now, I will announce whether each of you is Scared or Spared. At least 2 of you will be Scared.
1373 days 9 hours ago
Dylangover1
4th

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!