This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Riddle 3

Topic » Riddle 3

1379 days 4 hours ago
tunertin
Riddle 2 will begin here at 6 pm Eastern/5 pm Central. Check in will begin 10 minutes before this time and you will have until 5 minutes after the start time to check in.

This Riddle will be a little different. It will be run through google forms. It is multiple choice. If you choose an incorrect answer, you will be sent back to the beginning where you can press back to go back to what you got wrong.

There is one short answer question. The first letter of the answer MUST be capitalized or it will say you are wrong. So if the answer were riddle, you must type Riddle to get it right, not riddle.

This riddle has TWO different pieces of bonus information. Your final answer will determine which one you get. There is also a third answer choice that will end the riddle but is considered incorrect, but will finish the riddle and will result in no information being received. If you choose a completely wrong answer, you will be allowed to try again.

I will send the winners their information when the riddle concludes. A maximum of 4 people can receive information, two for each piece. The riddle will end 1 minute after two people have given the two different correct riddle winning answers. If 3 people give one of the winning answers before someone gives the second correct answer, only the first two will get the info. So, be careful, you may get a correct answer, but if two people get that correct answer before you, you lose.

If this goes well, I may run all riddles through google forms. It is possible I won't though because it took me quite a while to set up.

Also, you have been sent a password. When I post the riddle form, you will be required to type in your tengaged username as well as this password. Make sure you type the password with 100% accuracy or you will not be able to get any info from this riddle. Do not change anything you type on the first page after being returned to it with incorrect answers.

PLEASE READ ALL OF THE ABOVE AND CONFIRM YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR PASSWORD
1379 days 4 hours ago
tunertin
Passwords will not be sent until you check in during the check in time frame. All people who fail to check in will be sent a password when check in ends so that they can start if they arrive late.
1379 days 4 hours ago
tunertin
If everyone finishes the riddle and one correct answer has not been given, I will allow everyone who didn't already win info to make a second guess through tengaged mail. Do not make a second guess until the riddle is over and I instruct you to do so.

Also, when you give a correct answer on the final part of the riddle, you will be able to press the submit button. Press the submit button to finish the riddle, this will lock in your answer and I will receive it. If you do not submit, I will not see your answer.
1379 days 4 hours ago
tunertin
AGAIN, MAKE SURE TO READ ALL OF THIS INFORMATION. FAILING TO DO SO MAY HARM YOUR ABILITY TO COMPLETE THE RIDDLE.
1379 days 4 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
If 3 people give one of the winning answers before someone gives the second correct answer, only the first two will get the info. So, be careful, you may get a correct answer, but if two people get that correct answer before you, you lose.

Q: Would this 3rd person be able to try and recover the other piece of information?
1379 days 3 hours ago
tunertin
No, they wouldn't be able to. So essentially, once two people select a correct answer, that answer becomes a "correct" but no info choice.
1379 days 1 hour ago
SeaViper
Hello
1379 days 1 hour ago
lhooper902976
Here
1379 days 1 hour ago
Macda27
Here
1379 days 1 hour ago
Dylangover1
here
1379 days 1 hour ago
tunertin
I'm a little busy right now, but I'll be good to go very soon. I'll send passwords in a minute
1379 days 1 hour ago
Christian_
Here
1379 days 1 hour ago
SmoothStalker12
hi
1379 days 1 hour ago
Escapethenight13
Im here
1379 days 1 hour ago
tunertin
HERE:

SeaViper
lhooper902976
Macda27
Dylangover1
Christian_
SmoothStalker12
Escapethenight13

If you are on the list, you have been sent your password. Don't read in to your password, I used a random word generator lol
1379 days 1 hour ago
tunertin
And of course, do not share your password with anyone

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!