This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Write-Up 2

Topic » Write-Up 2

1373 days 9 hours ago
tunertin
Describe your theory as to how you think Kiara_xoxo and Shawnlolpop123 were murdered. Be sure to include the murder weapon, cause of death, who you think the two killers are, and any other relevant details. Each correct detail earns you a point. Incorrect information will not gain or lose you any points. However, do not include irrelevant or contradictory details, these will deduct 1 point from your score. Commit to one theory and provide as much relevant information as possible. You are not merely providing all of the information you have collected, you must string your information together in a coherent, chronological "story" of how the killer carried out the murder.

You have until 6:30 pm Eastern/5:30 pm Central tomorrow, July 13th, to submit your write-up.
1373 days 9 hours ago
tunertin
Be detailed in your write up!
1373 days 9 hours ago
tunertin
Also you must submit through tengaged mail
1373 days 9 hours ago
Macda27
Hot
1373 days 9 hours ago
tunertin
REMINDER

Once you mail me your write-up, you can't change it or add additional details, so make sure you are ready to do so before sending it in.
1372 days 14 hours ago
tunertin
4/11 Write-Ups Received
1372 days 12 hours ago
tunertin
6/11 Write-Ups Received
1372 days 11 hours ago
tunertin
7/11 Write-Ups Received
1372 days 10 hours ago
tunertin
8/11 Write-Ups Received
1372 days 10 hours ago
Escapethenight13
Wait did every1 turn it.in
1372 days 10 hours ago
tunertin
9/11 Write-Ups Received

20 minutes until deadline
1372 days 9 hours ago
tunertin
The Guest with the Best Write Up who has impressed the killer the most is
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
lhooper902976

Congratulations! You are Spared
1372 days 9 hours ago
tunertin
Now, it is time to let everyone in on how the killer murdered the mansion employee. I have received this letter from this killer.

*I pull a note out of an envelope and begin reading it*
1372 days 9 hours ago
lhooper902976
Wow, people must've done bad
1372 days 9 hours ago
tunertin
Now, I will announce whether each of you is Scared or Spared. At least 2 of you will be Scared. Would anyone like to volunteer to go first?
1372 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
wynaut

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!