This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Write-Up 1

Topic » Write-Up 1

1384 days 1 hour ago
tunertin
The deadline will be determined as soon as the final guest completes the first investigation. As of right now, the deadline is 2 pm Eastern on July 12th, 48 hours from the start of the investigation period. If everyone completes the investigation sooner, you will have less time to do the write-up, 24 hours from the time the last person investigates.

Describe your theory as to how you think the mansion employee was murdered. Be sure to include the murder weapon, cause of death, who you think the two killers are, and any other relevant details. Each correct detail earns you a point. Incorrect information will not gain or lose you any points. However, do not include irrelevant or contradictory details, these will deduct 1 point from your score. Commit to one theory and provide as much relevant information as possible. You are not merely providing all of the information you have collected, you must string your information together in a coherent, chronological "story" of how the killer carried out the murder.

As the investigation phase has not yet concluded, the write-up phase has technically not yet begun. However, if you think you have enough information and are ready to do so, mail me your write-up. Once you mail me your write-up, you can't change it or add additional details, so make sure you are ready to do so before sending it in.

I will announce the official deadline as soon as I determine it, but you have until 2 pm Eastern on July 12th at the VERY latest.
1384 days ago
tunertin
Everyone has completed the investigation as of 6:45 pm Eastern

The official Write-Up Deadline is tomorrow, July 11th, at 7 pm Eastern/6 pm Central
1384 days ago
tunertin
Please note that I made a slight mistake in the Crime Scene investigation. All those directly affected by the mistake have been contacted. If you include the incorrect information on your write up as a result of being told it by someone from the crime scene, you will not be penalized. It is a relatively small piece of information with nothing connected to it so it shouldn't harm your write up on a large scale.

The issue came from a change I made during the writing of this death and I just happened to miss one remaining aspect of it. I apologize for the issue, it will not happen again!
1384 days ago
Macda27
Hot
1384 days ago
Escapethenight13
"Hot"
1384 days ago
tunertin
Also due to the strong possibility of cheating on non-live riddles that I have no way of monitoring, non-live riddles will not occur very often, and when they do they will not be riddles in the classic sense, more like mini challenges. More information on that next round.
1383 days 5 hours ago
tunertin
3/13 Write-Ups Received

You have just over 5 hours remaining
1383 days 5 hours ago
tunertin
5/13 Write-Ups Received
1383 days 3 hours ago
tunertin
7/13 Write-Ups Received
1383 days 1 hour ago
tunertin
9/13 Write-Ups Received
1383 days 1 hour ago
tunertin
1 hour remaining
1383 days 1 hour ago
Escapethenight13
Im just waiting to see if everyone turns it in
1383 days ago
tunertin
Hello everyone, welcome to your first Scared or Spared Dinner Ceremony. First, I will announce who had the Best Write Up.
1383 days ago
tunertin
The Guest with the Best Write Up who has impressed the killer the most is
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
SmoothStalker12

Congratulations! You are Spared
1383 days ago
tunertin
Now, it is time to let everyone in on how the killer murdered the mansion employee. I have received this letter from this killer.

*I pull a note out of an envelope and begin reading it*
1383 days ago
SmoothStalker12
https://media3.giphy.com/media/z23hGvopHu7w4/giphy.gif

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!