This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Riddle 1

Topic » Riddle 1

1384 days 18 hours ago
tunertin
Riddle 1 will begin here at 6 pm Eastern/5 pm Central. Check in will begin 10 minutes before this time and you will have until 5 minutes after the start time to begin.

The riddle will begin after a 3 second countdown, at the end of which I will post the first part of the riddle. See the “Riddle Locations” topic at this link: https://tengaged.com/group/6570-trgg19-whodunnit-double-kill/forum/topic/24017281
These are the possible location answers for the riddles. You will need to answer the riddle with one of these locations, which include areas inside the mansion and around the lake. Sometimes you will also need to complete an action or find a certain object within that location, which you will be made aware of and can deduce from the riddle.

Check In by saying HERE. If you arrive late, you can still participate. In live riddles such as this one, you are allowed to share information and work together on the riddle. If a riddle is semi-live, sharing any information is prohibited as people will be completing the riddle at different times.

To answer a part of the riddle, copy paste what is provided under the riddle, post it in a message to me and fill in the answers. When you give me the right answer, you will be given the next part of the riddle. I will answer guesses in the order I receive them. Upon the first person giving me the right answer, you will have 1 minute until I will be BELL CHIMES here, signaling the end of the riddle. A maximum of 3 people can solve the riddle and receive the bonus information.
1384 days 18 hours ago
tunertin
Check in Closes at 6:05 pm Eastern
1384 days 18 hours ago
joshgillespie
Here!
1384 days 18 hours ago
lliiaamm
here
1384 days 18 hours ago
Macda27
Here
1384 days 18 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Here
1384 days 18 hours ago
Christian_
hi !
1384 days 18 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
HERE
1384 days 18 hours ago
Christian_
oh "here"
1384 days 18 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hello
1384 days 18 hours ago
Escapethenight13
Here
1384 days 18 hours ago
tunertin
If you have yet to choose an area to investigate, do so in the premiere topic. I will send further information once the riddle is over.
1384 days 18 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
yas
1384 days 18 hours ago
tunertin
HERE:

joshgillespie
lliiaamm
Macda27
Kiara_xoxo
Christian_
Shawnlolpop123
lhooper902976
Escapethenight13
1384 days 18 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
Here
1384 days 18 hours ago
tunertin
The first part of the riddle will be posted in 10 minutes unless everyone is here before then.

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!