This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #8: Code Crackers

Topic » Immunity Challenge #8: Code..

1396 days 10 hours ago
tunertin
Let's get to your second Individual Immunity Challenge of the season. This Challenge is called Code Crackers. When you are ready, mail me to begin. If I don't respond quickly, message me on skype and I will get online as soon as I can. I will then message you a chatzy link in which I will allow you to make guesses for what a 4 digit code is. Each person will have a different random code. Each time you guess, I will tell you how many numbers you have correct and how many are in the correct places. Each number, 0 through 9, can only be used once or will not be used at all. Whoever makes the fewest guesses wins Immunity. If there is a tie for lowest number of guesses, whoever had the highest number of digits, the highest number of which are correctly placed, in the fewest guesses will win Immunity.

You have 24 hours, until 4:10 pm Eastern/3:10 pm Central to complete the challenge.
1396 days 10 hours ago
tunertin
I WILL BE READY FOR PEOPLE TO START THE CHALLENGE IN ABOUT 20 MINUTES.

ALSO, THE IMMUNITY CHALLENGE WINNER WILL ALSO RECEIVE 1 FIRE TOKEN
1396 days 10 hours ago
tunertin
I'm ready for people to begin now
1396 days 10 hours ago
tunertin
If needed, I will extend the challenge 20 minutes to make up for that lost time, but try to still do it before the current deadline
1396 days 8 hours ago
tunertin
Please let me know what times, starting at 4:30 Eastern/3:30 Central that work for you for a live challenge on June 3rd. I expect it to take no longer than 30 minutes
1396 days 7 hours ago
tunertin
Message me on skype to begin, I'm doing something else at the moment, but can get on if anyone wants to do the challenge.
1396 days 6 hours ago
tunertin
I'm back on here and should be for about another hour at which point you can mail me on skype again.
1395 days 10 hours ago
tunertin
Before I get to the results of the Immunity Challenge, I have an announcement to make.

LiukBB has quit the game.

Any Fire Tokens he may have had are now out of play. He is not a member of the Jury.

With that said, the game has now converted from a Final 3 to a Final 2. The Final 4mat item has been removed from the Advantage menu because of this.

This round will progress as normal, with the Tribal Council beginning after I announce the winner of the Immunity Challenge.
1395 days 10 hours ago
tunertin
Now for the Immunity Challenge results
1395 days 10 hours ago
tunertin
BakuSkye did not complete the challenge
1395 days 10 hours ago
tunertin
In 7th
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Philip13 with 10 guesses
1395 days 10 hours ago
tunertin
In 6th
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
SeaViper with 9 guesses
1395 days 10 hours ago
tunertin
In 5th
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Schwabby2222 with 8 guesses
1395 days 10 hours ago
tunertin
In 4th
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Pkpkpkpk and Gerasimov both with 7 guesses
1395 days 10 hours ago
tunertin
We are down to Tbart and Dcha369

In 1st
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
TBART WINS IMMUNITY

Tbart had 3 guesses
Dcha369 had 5 guesses
1395 days 10 hours ago
Dcha369
Congrats tbart

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!