This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7: Tanna

Topic » Tribal Council #7: Tanna

1418 days 14 hours ago
tunertin
Welcome, Tanna, to your first Merged Tribal Council. Gerasimov has Immunity and can't be voted for. Please feel free to answer any/all of the questions below:

Going off of original Tribe lines, we have 3 original Torba and 7 original Malampa. Going off of swapped Tribe lines, we have 5 Torba and 5 Malampa. How do you think these separations will come into play, if at all?

How do you think the game could change with several people having won items other than Individual Immunity at the Auction?

We saw 1 Hidden Immunity Idol played pre-merge, is there fear that there could be several others in play now that we've hit merge?

You have 24 hours, until 4:15 pm Eastern/3:15 pm Central tomorrow, June 1st, to cast your vote. Please do so by mailing me. Also specify who you would like to will any Fire Tokens you have to in the event that you are voted out, which you must do or your vote will not count, you will self vote and you will receive a strike. To help you, please copy/paste and fill out the below in your message to me:

Vote:
Fire Token Recipient(s) in the event I am voted out:

Failing to vote results in a self vote. Once you vote, you may not change your vote, so don't vote until you are confident with your decision. If you wish to use a Hidden Immunity Idol, please mail me who you would like to use it on before the deadline or before I receive your vote/with your vote as I will read votes early if I get them all early. Please also send confessionals!
1418 days 14 hours ago
tunertin
Addition to the Advantage Menu:

The unsold Final 4mat Auction Item has been added to the Advantage Menu at a price of 3 Tokens. Once purchased, it will be removed from the Advantage Menu, the person who has purchased it being kept a secret.
1418 days 14 hours ago
tunertin
The rule where no idol guesses can be made during Tribal Council still stands.
1418 days 14 hours ago
Schwabby2222
Going off of original Tribe lines, we have 3 original Torba and 7 original Malampa. Going off of swapped Tribe lines, we have 5 Torba and 5 Malampa. How do you think these separations will come into play, if at all?

I think at this point tribal lines won't have a huge factor. I think each vote will be based off relationships made pre and post tribe swap and just how comfortable all of us are with each other.

How do you think the game could change with several people having won items other than Individual Immunity at the Auction?

Winning items can definitely put targets on peoples backs, including mine. Just have to hope the trust you put into certain people will pay off and not hurt you.

We saw 1 Hidden Immunity Idol played pre-merge, is there fear that there could be several others in play now that we've hit merge?

100%. We have no idea who could have one or who does. Anybody could at this point so we all have to take that into consideration before voting
1418 days 14 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Well i started this game with majority of the players here at merge and that definitely is an advantage but at the same time i dont know what connections the others have had with their new tribe members on new malampa so i guess all will be revealed fairly quickly

Clearly there were multiple advantages given out at the auction i was not on the receiving end so of course it is worrying ! One advantage can easily be the reason your going home!!

Ya immunity idols just like the advantages are definitely a scary part of the game and seeing only one idol has been played there is a fair chance their are many others with them in their pocket!
1418 days 14 hours ago
tunertin
I have mailed everyone about the next Immunity Challenge, which is intended to be live. Please respond to my message with times that work for you.
1418 days 14 hours ago
Tbart
It certainly helps to have people from your tribe back together. But at this point in the game everyone has their own connections.

People definitely have advantages in their hands. It's part of the games and you just have to keep that in mind.

It's a scary feeling not knowing who may have it if anyone. Again though, its part of the game and you just have to add it into your thought process
1418 days 13 hours ago
tunertin
Fire Token Rule Reminder:

"You can't use Fire Tokens on an Advantage while a Tribal Council you are attending is in progress"

With Live Challenges likely to become more common, further limiting the time you have to use Fire Tokens, you can arrange to purchase something during a Tribal Council and your purchase will become official as soon as Tribal Council concludes.

I will also allow the same to be done for Idol guesses. You can guess during Tribal Council, but I will not tell you if you've found anything or not until after Tribal Council concludes. These will be handled in the order I received them.
1418 days 13 hours ago
tunertin
With the idol guesses, your guess will be counted as your guess for the day Tribal ends, so if you were to put a guess in today, I would respond to it tomorrow on the conclusion of Tribal, counting it as your day 14 guess.
1418 days 13 hours ago
BakuSkye
Going off of original Tribe lines, we have 3 original Torba and 7 original Malampa. Going off of swapped Tribe lines, we have 5 Torba and 5 Malampa. How do you think these separations will come into play, if at all? I mean if the tribe swap im sure people have chosen there own paths. if there wouldn't of been a swap then id have different answers.

How do you think the game could change with several people having won items other than Individual Immunity at the Auction? it should be interesting for sure.

We saw 1 Hidden Immunity Idol played pre-merge, is there fear that there could be several others in play now that we've hit merge? I guess we will wait and see. <3
1418 days 13 hours ago
lhooper902976
I'm pretty sure  everyone has some connections and  with the merge it gives opportunity to get to know other people you weren't with.
We will see.
For sure, it's always scary not knowing if there is idols around or not.
1418 days 13 hours ago
tunertin
THE NEXT IMMUNITY CHALLENGE WILL BE NON-LIVE

Those who have already mailed me times that work for them can't all make the same time. The Final 8 Immunity Challenge will be live, likely on June 3rd. I will ask what works for everyone when the Final 9 Immunity Challenge begins.
1418 days 11 hours ago
Gerasimov
- I don't think it's possible to answer this until after tribal, but yeah this is why the merge vote is so important. The lines will be drawn!

- There are pros and cons to getting these items, and I think it will affect plans somewhat, but I'm just glad to have won the only prize that keeps someone safe tonight!

- Perhaps, but I'm not gonna let that affect my game, at least not yet. Can't be getting paranoid about idols already.
1418 days 10 hours ago
Dcha369
-I don't think this will have much of an impact on the vote or moving forward. But i guess this first vote could as one tribe could change my thought on that.

-These items could have a major impact on the game, starting now and even going up to final tribal.

-Yes, because if there's worry of an idol being played, that could entirely change a vote.
1417 days 17 hours ago
SeaViper
Going off of original Tribe lines, we have 3 original Torba and 7 original Malampa. Going off of swapped Tribe lines, we have 5 Torba and 5 Malampa. How do you think these separations will come into play, if at all? Honestly, I feel like old Tribal Lines have gone out the window, and it's going to come down to what people form here in the merge tribe

How do you think the game could change with several people having won items other than Individual Immunity at the Auction? Oh definetely. The advantages won could easily change the game

We saw 1 Hidden Immunity Idol played pre-merge, is there fear that there could be several others in play now that we've hit merge? Oh, of course there are still idols out there- the merge idol and the Torba idol most likely. I think in a season with a cast this small, there aren't going to be any more than three but...you never know
1417 days 15 hours ago
tunertin
"If anybody would like to play a hidden immunity idol, now would be the time to do so"
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
*Nobody Stands*

"Okay, once the votes are read, the person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I will read the votes"

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!