This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #7

Topic » Immunity Challenge #7

1425 days 17 hours ago
tunertin
Bulldozer24 was voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Let's get to today's Immunity Challenge. But first, DROP YOUR BUFFS, WE ARE MERGED! Congratulations! The 10 of you have made it to the merge. Here are a few things that are changing as a result of this:

New Idol Board: There is now a singular 30 space idol board off of which each of you can guess. If you guessed on your pre-merge idol board today, you can't guess on this one until tomorrow, but otherwise, your guess will be accepted for this new idol board.

New Fire Token Advantage Menu: There is a new Fire Token Advantage Menu as follows

4 Tokens - Individual Immunity Challenge Advantage (may be used to gain an advantage for yourself in any Immunity Challenge up to (including) the Final 5 Immunity Challenge, must be used prior to the start of the Immunity Challenge in which you would like to use it)

5 Tokens- Extra Vote (useable until Final 6 Tribal Council)

6 Tokens- Idol Modifier (must be played in combination with a hidden immunity idol, this advantage will redirect all votes cast for the person it is used on to the person they voted for)

Tribe Name: The name of the merged tribe is up to all of you, post suggestions publicly here and agree on something. I suggest using the Vanuatu Wikipedia page for ideas. I will not except stupid tribe names like Season 30's "Merica" lol.

Now, let's get to your first individual immunity challenge of the season, the Survivor Auction.

Each of you have $500. Bidding must be done in increments of $20. This auction in non-live, mail me what you would like to bid on each of the items. If two people bid the same thing on a given item, their bids cancel each other out, the money is lost, and the next highest untied bidder wins the item. Who wins what will be revealed, but any covered items will remain a secret. You will still, however, know who won the covered item. Here are the items:

Item 1- 2 Fire Tokens

Item 2- Final 4mat: The winner of this item will determine the Format of the Final 4. Option 1: A Classic Vote or Option 2: The Final 4 Immunity Challenge Winner selects who they would like to bring to the Final 3 with them, forcing the other 2 into a Fire Making Challenge, the Immunity Holder can give up Immunity to compete in Fire if they wish. The item winners decision will remain private. Please include which option you would choose with your bid.

Item 3- Information List: The winner of this item will receive a list that will tell them how many fire tokens each person has. The 2 Fire Tokens won in this challenge will be included in the token counts.

Item 4- Clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol (which will eliminate 50% of the idol board spaces for you, if someone managed to find it before this item is rewarded, you will be made aware of this)

Item 5- Individual Immunity
1425 days 17 hours ago
tunertin
The Merged Buff Color is Pink

You have 24 hours to send in bids for the challenge, until 6:40 pm Eastern/5:40 pm Eastern
1425 days 17 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Congrats everyone on merge!
1425 days 17 hours ago
SeaViper
We could call the merge tribe "Tanna" after Tanna Island, home to the Volcano Mount Yasur, and as it's Islands Of Fire, it kind of seems fitting?
1425 days 17 hours ago
BakuSkye
I like the name tanna!
1425 days 17 hours ago
Tbart
Congrats everyone! I'm fine with that name
1425 days 16 hours ago
tunertin
If any items only have tied bids on them, they will be won by no one, meaning it is possible that no one will have immunity at Tribal Council.
1425 days 16 hours ago
tunertin
Also no changing bids
1425 days 16 hours ago
tunertin
Also i mentioned covered items, however, there are no covered items.

I intended to have something covered, but changed things around a bit.
1425 days 16 hours ago
Philip13
We’re naming the tribe after tana mongeau? Interesting.
1425 days 16 hours ago
Philip13
I’m good with it :)
1425 days 15 hours ago
Dcha369
My suggestion for tribe name is Epi, but I don't really care
1425 days 14 hours ago
tunertin
I noticed I spelled accept wrong and just feel the need to correct myself lol
1425 days 13 hours ago
tunertin
Tribe Name Suggestions so far:

Tanna (with 4 people supporting this name)

and

Epi

both great names :)

The official tribe name will be determined at the conclusion of this challenge
1424 days 21 hours ago
Philip13
Like epipen?
1424 days 20 hours ago
tunertin
Alright, before I get to the results of the Immunity Challenge, the official Merged Tribe name is Tanna as suggested by SeaViper!

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!