This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4: Captain Control

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4: Captain..

1425 days 16 hours ago
tunertin
NoobKing was voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Let's get to today's Immunity Challenge. One person from each Tribe needs to start off the challenge by claiming the Captain's position. This castaway will need to decide which part of the challenge each member of their tribe will complete. No one can begin until a captain has assigned tasks. You are allowed to discuss with your tribe before making assignments or claiming the Captain's position. To claim the Captain's position state the following:

(INSERT TRIBE NAME) CAPTAIN

Once you do so, do not delete your post as you are locked in as your tribes captain. Then, as captain, copy and paste the following, filling it out with the usernames of each member of your tribe:

Blogger #1:
Blogger #2:

Spammer #1:
Spammer #2:

Mailer #1:
Mailer #2:

The captain for Torba must assign himself/herself to a task. The captain for Malampa must sit one person out, either himself/herself or another member of their tribe.

The people you assign to each task must do the corresponding task as explained below:

Blogger: Each blogger must create a blog titled "Immunity Challenge #4" and get people to @ themselves in rainbow color level order (White, Yellow, Orange, Light Green, Green, Blue, Purple, Red, Brown, Black, Silver, Gold, Sky, Blood, TV Star). No one from this game can @ themselves. Adding the longest streak of correct color order @s for the two bloggers from each tribe together, whichever tribe has the higher number earns a point.

Spammer: I have created a topic for each tribe. Whichever tribe has more posts on their topic earns a point. Only those assigned to the spammer task may post on their tribes topic, any comments not from the two spammers for each tribe will NOT count.

Mailer: Each mailer can mail me once per hour. The title of the message must be a number, starting at 1. The body of the message must be blank. Whichever pair of mailers mails me more earns a point for their tribe. All that a message needs to be valid is to have a different hour timestamp than the previous message (in addition to the correct number title and no text in the body of the message).

Whichever tribe earns more points wins Immunity. There are a total of 3 points to be earned, 1 from each task.

You have 24 hours, until 5 pm Eastern/4 pm Central to do your tasks. If you have any questions about anything, post them here please.
1425 days 16 hours ago
SeaViper
Malampa, who's active?
1425 days 16 hours ago
BakuSkye
im active right now
1425 days 16 hours ago
tunertin
REMEMBER, DO NOT BEGIN ANY TASK UNTIL SOMEONE HAS CLAIMED CAPTAIN AND ASSIGNED YOU TO A TASK
1425 days 16 hours ago
BakuSkye
gotcha
1425 days 16 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Im here
1425 days 16 hours ago
BakuSkye
ty
1425 days 16 hours ago
Philip13
Hi
1425 days 16 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Guys i dont mind being the spammer
1425 days 16 hours ago
BakuSkye
I think viper should be our captain. I can help spam with you pk
1425 days 16 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Ok perfect
1425 days 16 hours ago
BakuSkye
im confused as to how the spam works though. do we just spam whatever or?
1425 days 16 hours ago
SeaViper
0 min agoBakuSkye
im confused as to how the spam works though. do we just spam whatever or?

Yes, could could just spam "." a million times over
1425 days 16 hours ago
SeaViper
(Malampa) CAPTAIN Sea
1425 days 16 hours ago
BakuSkye
bet lets fucking get it PK!

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!