This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3: Shove Showdown

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3: Shove..

1426 days 18 hours ago
tunertin
AlaskanFiredragon was voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Let's get to today's Immunity Challenge. This Challenge is semi-live, one person from each Tribe will need to be online to compete at the same time in a brief match. To begin a match, one person from each tribe will need to agree to face off. I will be keeping an eye on this forum, but if I am not present when a match is agreed upon, message me either on skype or on tengaged if I am online. If no one is available while you are, post times at which you will be online. It is up to you whether or not to agree to a match. The first tribe to 4 match wins will win Immunity, sending the other Tribe to Tribal Council. Here is how a match works.

When a match is agreed upon, I will ask the two match participants if they are ready. When they have both posted that they are, I will begin a 3 second countdown, with "3", "2", "1", and "GO!" being posted in separate comments. When "GO!" is posted, you may begin. The goal is to say SHOVE (in all caps) 3 times in a row before your opponent. The first person to succeed at this earns a point for their tribe.

At least 2 other people from your Tribe must participate in a match up before you may go a second time. This challenge is intended to end at 4 pm Eastern/3 pm Central, but will go until 4 wins have been achieved by a single tribe.

Please make yourselves available for match ups so that this challenge can end in a timely manner.
1426 days 18 hours ago
SeaViper
Hi
1426 days 18 hours ago
tunertin
Read over the rules and make sure you understand them. If you have questions please let me know.
1426 days 18 hours ago
Schwabby2222
hey everyone
1426 days 18 hours ago
SeaViper
I'm available for more or less the next hour
1426 days 18 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hello
1426 days 18 hours ago
Gerasimov
Hi, I'm here.
1426 days 18 hours ago
Philip13
Hello
1426 days 18 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Im here!
1426 days 18 hours ago
tunertin
HERE

Torba:

lhooper902976
Gerasimov

Malampa:

SeaViper
Schwabby2222

Feel free to set up matches between yourselves and we can begin once a match has been agreed upon.
1426 days 18 hours ago
Philip13
I’m available
1426 days 18 hours ago
SeaViper
We have three of each
1426 days 18 hours ago
tunertin
HERE

Torba:

lhooper902976
Gerasimov
Philip13

Malampa:

SeaViper
Schwabby2222
Pkpkpkpk
1426 days 18 hours ago
Philip13
Schwabby want to be a match?
1426 days 18 hours ago
Gerasimov
Pkpk, you wanna go?
1426 days 18 hours ago
SeaViper
Anyone want to match with me?

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!