This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Mole: Mission 9

Topic » The Mole: Mission 9

1739 days 6 hours ago
tunertin
This Mission is called Capture the Flag

The first person to say I WANT AN EXEMPTION will be the sniper. Everyone else will be a runner.

The runners must attempt to capture the flag. To do this, each runner must post *RUNS FOR THE FLAG*. It takes 1 hour of running to get to the flag. You may pause your run by saying *HIDES IN THE BUSHES* and start running again by posting *RESUMES RUNNING*. After running for a total of 1 hour, you must post *CLAIMS FLAG*. However, the sniper will be spotting you from a helicopter above, with a paintball gun. He/she will use this paintball gun to shoot you. One of the runners has been secretly marked with an exemption. If the sniper shoots this secretly marked runner, he/she receives an exemption. The sniper can only shoot you while you are running, not while you are hiding or before or after your run. You can all run at once, or one at a time. Claiming the flag will earn the group pot $30,000 and each additional runner to reach the flag will earn $4000 for the group pot. If the flag isn't claimed, $30,000 will be added to the Mole's pot and any player to fails to capture the flag will earn $4000 for the Mole's pot. This mission starts now and you have 24 hours to complete this mission (until tomorrow, July 22nd at 9pm EST) Good luck!

You can only start running after the sniper is determined
1739 days 5 hours ago
tunertin
The sniper can shoot people by saying *SHOOTS (insert username of player you wish to shoot)*

Do not start running until I say so actually so I can establish who is exemption marked
1739 days 5 hours ago
tunertin
NOTE: The player marked with the exemption does not get it if the sniper fails to shoot them
1739 days 5 hours ago
obscurity
I WANT AN EXEMPTION
1739 days 5 hours ago
tunertin
obscurity is the sniper. The exemption marked player has been set. You may begin

Official end time is 9:30 pm EST
1739 days 5 hours ago
noah_kondon
GODDAMN IT I WASN'T STALKING THE SITE...
1739 days 5 hours ago
noah_kondon
Guys, if nobody runs, Sagar, doesn't get the exemption
1739 days 5 hours ago
noah_kondon
I think none of us should run personly
1739 days 5 hours ago
obscurity
okay then the mole pot gets like 30k
1739 days 5 hours ago
obscurity
is it really that important to u that i dont get an exemption
1739 days 5 hours ago
obscurity
i havent had one yet
1739 days 5 hours ago
noah_kondon
Yes, I'm not gonna risk my safety in the game over your exemption.  The mole will get an advantage, but we can rebuild.  I do not want you to be safe, it hurts my odds, period. 

And I gave up my exemption for the group's good, so don't lecture me.

Anyone else with me?
1739 days 5 hours ago
tunertin
NOTE THAT IF YOU GET SHOT YOU ARE OUT AND CAN'T RUN AGAIN
1739 days 1 hour ago
noah_kondon
test
1739 days 1 hour ago
noah_kondon
*RUNS FOR THE FLAG*
1739 days ago
noah_kondon
*CLAIMS FLAG*

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!