This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Quiz

Topic » Final Quiz

1705 days 12 hours ago
tunertin
Final Pot Standings:

GROUP POT: $329,750

MOLE POT: $359,000

The Mole finishes with a $29,250 lead. This means that, for the first time in TRGG Mole History, the Mole has beat the Group. Now it comes down to the final quiz. The Mole will win the game if even one of the other two finalists fail to select them on the final question of the quiz, Who is the Mole? If both of the other finalists select the mole on this question, whoever got the highest score, faster in the event of a tie, will win the game. Good luck.

You will be asked to be enter a 4 digit number on two parts of the quiz to verify your identity. Please make sure you don't forget this code and that you send it to me on tengaged or your score will be zero. You may only take the quiz once and you must take the quiz for yourself. Do not share information about the questions on the quiz with others before they take it. To make sure random people in this group do not also take the quiz, I will privately mail the link to the 4 of you.

The Final Quiz contains 20 questions about the identity of the Mole, spanning the entirety of this season.

You have 24 hours, until 10:39 pm EST on July 29th to take the quiz.
1705 days 12 hours ago
tunertin
*I will privately mail the link to the 3 of you.

Forgot to change it after copy pasting :P

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!