This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Mole: Mission 6

Topic » The Mole: Mission 6

1717 days 12 hours ago
tunertin
This Mission is called Riddle Road

It will be posted after Mission 5 ends, until then, please split up into 4 pairs, each with one leader and one follower.
1717 days 12 hours ago
rawr121
I want to be a Leader
1717 days 12 hours ago
obscurity
I'll be your follower hun someone needs to keep a close eye on u
1717 days 12 hours ago
SeaViper
I don't really mind what I am
1717 days 12 hours ago
tunertin
PAIR 1

Leader: rawr121
Follower: obscurity
1717 days 9 hours ago
noah_kondon
I'll be a Leader
1717 days 8 hours ago
Jacadeux
I'll be a follower
1717 days 8 hours ago
Jacadeux
Leader: It
Follower: Jimmy
1717 days 8 hours ago
tunertin
Split yourselves up into four pairs, each with one leader and one follower. IF YOU HAVE YET TO DO SO, YOU MUST BEFORE CLICKING THE LINK BELOW.

You must then answer these 10 riddles: https://forms.gle/JyoFDCDo3xdrf5Pd6

The follower in each pair must answer exactly, letter for letter, the same answer as their leader. For every set of answers that each leader and follower match on and have the correct answer, $1000 will be added to the group pot. However, if the follower believes their leader is wrong they may put a different answer. If the follower’s answer is correct, and the leader’s is not, the $1000 for that question will be split between the Group Pot and Mole Pot, rather than being given to the Mole completely if you had matching incorrect answers. If the follower’s changed answer is incorrect, but the leader’s answer is correct, the money for that question will be doubled and added to the Mole Pot.

The Leader of each pair must complete the form before their partner. You may also only discuss questions with your partner. If someone other than your partner asks for help or gives you help, send me proof and a penalty will be incurred. This game is just for fun, so be honest.
1717 days 8 hours ago
tunertin
PAIR 1

Leader: rawr121
Follower: obscurity

PAIR 2

Leader: It1002
Follower: Jacadeux

SeaViper, noah_kondon, gumball221520, and doubledarefan01 must pair off before starting.
1717 days 8 hours ago
tunertin
YOU HAVE UNTIL 5 PM EST ON JULY 18TH TO COMPLETE THIS MISSION
1717 days 7 hours ago
tunertin
MINOR RULE CHANGE

The rules currently state that if the Mole has more money than the group and both finalists fail to select the Mole on the final quiz, the Mole wins. I am changing this so that if even 1 finalist fails to select the mole, the mole wins. HOWEVER, if the Mole pot is more than double the group pot, the Mole wins outright.
1717 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
Bob allowed me to do this

I'm changing my mind and taking the money over the exemption, given the new rules of the game
1717 days 7 hours ago
tunertin
$50,000 added to the Group Pot, noah_kondon will not be exempt
1717 days 1 hour ago
SeaViper
I will be a follower, because I suck at riddles
1716 days 21 hours ago
SeaViper
Me and Noah are going toether

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!