This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Mole: Mission 5

Topic » The Mole: Mission 5

1743 days 10 hours ago
tunertin
This Mission is called Lockbox

We will begin this LIVE mission at around 7 pm EST

You will have time to check in until 7:10 pm EST
1743 days 5 hours ago
noah_kondon
hey guys, the sooner i'm done with this, the better, i might have to go soon after lol
1743 days 5 hours ago
noah_kondon
here
1743 days 5 hours ago
Jacadeux
CHECKING IN
1743 days 5 hours ago
gumball221520
here
1743 days 5 hours ago
obscurity
hi
1743 days 5 hours ago
tunertin
HERE:

noah_kondon
Jacadeux
gumball221520
obscurity
1743 days 5 hours ago
tunertin
I need the group to choose one person who deserves a break (that is here). The majority needs to agree on the same person.

If more people show up they can also be selected/contribute to the selection of this person. You have until 7:10 to choose someone, longer if more people show up.
1743 days 5 hours ago
noah_kondon
Me Ig, considering I might have to leave soon
1743 days 5 hours ago
obscurity
thats fine w me
1743 days 5 hours ago
Jacadeux
ack, ok. was just about to say I suck at live comps, but that makes more sense.
1743 days 5 hours ago
gumball221520
I am willing to do that for you noah
1743 days 5 hours ago
tunertin
Ok if no one else shows up the selected player is Noah, I will post the mission in 3 minutes
1743 days 5 hours ago
tunertin
Also if you haven't yet try to form pairs for mission 6
1743 days 5 hours ago
Jacadeux
I sent for It and myself
1743 days 5 hours ago
tunertin
There are 10 locked boxes, 4 blue and 6 red. If the person who deserves a break, noah_kondon opens a red box, he wins an exemption. If he opens a blue box, the group wins $25,000. I have 10 keys. The group can choose as many keys as they want before letting the person who deserves a break choose a key. You want to lower their chances of opening red and raise their chances of opening blue.

In order to use a key, anyone other than the person who deserves a break can say *USES KEY #(insert #)*. If anyone does so, it is valid and the key is used. I will reveal what color box has been opened. Everyone must agree on when to stop and all of you, other than the person who deserves a break must say *STOP*. You may discuss key usage/when to stop, but if you want to use a key while the group doesn’t, they can’t stop you.

Keys
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Give me a moment to randomize the keys and then you can get started.

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!