This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Main Match 9: Expression Auction

Topic » Main Match 9: Expression..

1761 days 2 hours ago
tunertin
Each contestant begins with 10 bidding cubes, numbered 1 through 10.

A series of auctions are held, with number and operator tiles being put up for bids. Players have 1 minute to place a bid using one of their numbered cubes; once a bid is placed, the other players have 1 minute to match or increase the initial bid, otherwise the highest bidder wins the tile(s). If nobody places a bid on a tile, or two players bid the same number on a tile, the tile is discarded. Any bidding cubes used in an auction are also discarded, whether or not the bid was successful. The order in which the tiles are auctioned off is known to the players ahead of time. I will post it when the main match begins tomorrow.

Players must use all of the tiles obtained through auction to complete a mathematic equation that equals 10. Number tiles cannot be combined to make two-digit numbers. The first player to complete an equation that equals 10 wins the match, two Tokens of Life, and 10 garnets. Any player who does not have a valid equation once the game is over is automatically declared a loser, and the winner chooses a Death Match candidate from these players. If nobody can complete an equation equalling 10 by game's end, the player who is closest wins and receives a garnet amount equal to the total of their expression, up to 20. If multiple players reach 10 together, they are declared joint winners.

This Main Match will begin around 9 pm EST, likely starting closer to 9:15 after a 15 minute check in period, but please show up as early as you are able, finding a sub if you are unavailable. The Death Match will be immediately after the Main Match, unless you used a sub and do not want them to play the DM for you on top of the MM, please specify this when alerting me of your use of a substitute.
1761 days 2 hours ago
tunertin
Absol will be subbing for rawr121
1761 days 2 hours ago
Absol
1761 days 2 hours ago
Absol
Are you shocked? Or are you pissed?
1761 days 1 hour ago
tunertin
Additional rules:

You may bid several times in one round, replacing your bid with another higher cube. These will not add together, only the most recent bid counts, but all cubes that you used/replaced are discarded. Also, after each new bid in a given round another minute will be given. In the actual use of this Main Match it was 5 seconds, but I want to use a reasonable time measurable with the time stamps.
1760 days 23 hours ago
Christian_
is this tonight or tomorrow
1760 days 23 hours ago
tunertin
tomorrow
1760 days 23 hours ago
tunertin
Sorry, I guess I didn't specify lol but it will occur tomorrow, June 25th at 9 pm EST
1760 days 18 hours ago
TotsTrashy
LMAO the rachel cameo
1759 days 23 hours ago
Christian_
?
1759 days 23 hours ago
Christian_
okay bye ig
1759 days 23 hours ago
tunertin
Ok im here
1759 days 23 hours ago
tunertin
CHECK IN, WE WILL START AT 9:30 UNLESS EVERYONE IS HERE SOONER
1759 days 23 hours ago
TotsTrashy
here
1759 days 23 hours ago
Absol
hi
1759 days 23 hours ago
tunertin
Christian_ told me he won't be back until 9:30 so that is when we will start, I will post the auction information in a minute though so everyone who is here can start strategizing

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!