This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Main Match 6: Catch the Burglar

Topic » Main Match 6: Catch the..

1771 days 21 hours ago
tunertin
The eight contestants are divided into two villages: one of 5 people and one of 3 people. One contestant is randomly chosen at the beginning to be the burglar; the other players start the game with 10 gold each.

In each round, both villages will select one player to exile from their village. If the burglar is exiled, no gold is stolen; if the burglar remains in town, he steals one gold from all other villagers there. Those who were exiled then travel to the other village to start the next round. A total of 10 rounds are played this way, each lasting 6 minutes, with the amount of gold held by each player revealed after every other round. Each player will be identified by the same letter each round, the gold value being posted with this letter. No one will know who each letter represents, even which one represents themself. After 10 rounds, the town without the burglar wins; each villager in that village receives two garnets, and the villager with the most gold in the winning village earns two Tokens of Life. The town that has the burglar loses, and the villager with the least amount of gold left in that village is the Death Match candidate. Additionally, if the burglar has more gold than any other villager, he wins as well; otherwise, he automatically becomes the second Death Match candidate.

This Main Match will begin at 9 pm EST on June 19th. The Death Match will begin immediately after the Main Match. It will be Sun Moon Star, each safe player being required to mail me one of those 3 symbols, more details provided when it begins, but you can look it up if you want to right now.
1771 days 21 hours ago
tunertin
Exiles will happen by majority vote in each village, players being required to mail me a vote during the 6 minute round.
1771 days 21 hours ago
tunertin
And the Death Match is live
1771 days 4 hours ago
tunertin
J2999 will play this Main Match for MrBird
1770 days 19 hours ago
tunertin
Start checking in with your Skype username, assuming everyone has a Skype I will set up group chats for the villages.
1770 days 19 hours ago
Lalisa
fka.aoki
1770 days 19 hours ago
Christian_
lavachristian
1770 days 19 hours ago
rawr121
A_C121
1770 days 19 hours ago
tunertin
I hope to get started in about 5-10 minutes depending on when everyone shows up
1770 days 19 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
theguywhostalks
1770 days 19 hours ago
J2999
live:james2999akaj2
1770 days 19 hours ago
IceBeast
Hello
1770 days 19 hours ago
Absol
live:indigo.jt9
1770 days 19 hours ago
tunertin
Ok, just waiting on TotsTrashy, if someone has her Skype please message her
1770 days 19 hours ago
tunertin
If she doesn't get on in like the next 5 minutes she will automatically be a Death Match Candidate and whoever loses this will be her opponent.
1770 days 19 hours ago
tunertin
Ok TotsTrashy is officially the first DM candidate, I am going to randomize the villages which will have 4 and 3 instead of 5 and 3 as well as mail the randomized burglar.

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!