This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Main Match 5: Scamming Horse Race

Topic » Main Match 5: Scamming Horse..

1768 days 10 hours ago
tunertin
The nine remaining contestants must earn as many chips as possible by predicting the predetermined outcome of a race between 8 horses.

At the start of the game, each player receives a different clue as to the outcome of the race. Three more hints are available to read for three garnets each. Players are also given 20 chips with which to bet during the race. The horses are identified as follows:

Horse 1
Horse 2
Horse 3
Horse 4
Horse 5
Horse 6
Horse 7
Horse 8

The first and second horses to finish pay out for those who bet on them. At the end of the race, the player who scored the highest payout wins two Tokens of Life, and the player with the lowest payout is the Death Match candidate. Contestants also earn one garnet for every 10 chips won. Payouts are supposed to be determined using a pari-mutuel method, which I have absolutely no understanding of and can't figure out so correct bets on 1st place will award 3 chips for every chip bet and 2nd place will award 2 chips for every chip bet.

Everyone will receive a different clue. Please note that some clues may be more useful than others, and communication with others is key. You can also lie about your clue if you wish, so keep that in mind. If you deem your clue useless, please don't get upset/complain as I had enough trouble even coming up with them in the first place. The clue you get is entirely random. No clue is all that helpful on its own, however. If you wish to purchase an extra clue, #1, #2, or #3, identify it publicly and ensure that you have enough garnets to get it, yes this means some people may be unable to get any extra clues.

You have 24 hours to communicate with others and send me your bets. You may bet on any/all horses, but not bet more than 20 total chips. Horses will not move until the match is over and you'll only bet once, changes from the show, to allow the game to remain non-live.
1768 days 10 hours ago
tunertin
Clues haven't been sent yet, I'm sending them now. Please don't purchase extra clues yet either as I have yet to write them :P
1768 days 9 hours ago
tunertin
All clues sent
1768 days 9 hours ago
tunertin
THERE ARE ONLY 2 EXTRA CLUES
1768 days 7 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
You never specified how much the extra clues are.
1768 days 5 hours ago
IceBeast
Three more hints are available to read for three garnets each
1768 days 2 hours ago
tunertin
^
1768 days 2 hours ago
tunertin
It was at the top :P
1767 days 17 hours ago
Christian_
I will buy extra hint #2!
1767 days 13 hours ago
tunertin
Please send who you would choose for the second Token of Life, a ranked list of who you would choose as the candidate if you win, and who you'd choose as your opponent if you lose. I plan on having a live Death Match, if the candidates are on today at the same time I'll have it happen, otherwise it'll be tomorrow, just try to be on when this Main Match ends, if possible.
1767 days 13 hours ago
IceBeast
I buy hint #1
1767 days 10 hours ago
tunertin
RESULTS

1st Place- Horse 5
2nd Place- Horse 2
3rd Place- Horse 6
4th Place- Horse 4
5th Place- Horse 7
6th Place- Horse 8
7th Place- Horse 1
8th Place- Horse 3

Absol- 30 chips (3 garnets)
RealJacksonWalsh- 0 chips
TotsTrashy- 20 chips (2 garnets)
rawr121- 30 chips (3 garnets)
Lalisa- 60 chips (6 garnets)
MrBird- 50 chips (5 garnets)
IceBeast- 50 chips (5 garnets)
Christian_- 60 chips (6 garnets)
Espontaneo- 20 chips (2 garnets)

With 60 chips each, Lalisa and Christian_ each earn a Token of Life

With 0 chips, RealJacksonWalsh is the Death Match Candidate, he has selected Espontaneo as his opponent
1767 days 10 hours ago
Espontaneo
https://www.dailydot.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Knife.gif
1767 days 9 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
I decided to gamble because, as the host himself stated, 5 and 6 were interchangable.

I lost the gamble, so I guess I gotta beat a bitch's ass.
1767 days 9 hours ago
tunertin
Yep sorry about that, when I realized I had made no clues to differentiate between 5 and 6, some people had already submitted and was otherwise too late to make any changes.
1767 days 7 hours ago
Lalisa
twirls

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!